Super Moderator

Default Devil's Due And 1First Comics Merge

The new company, Devil's Due/1First Comics LLC, will continue to focus on creator-owned titles, with a full lineup targeted for release this year.

Full article here.

I remember First Comics announcing their return, what, last year?
    And never saw anything else.

A quick look at Comixology shows nothing for First and several comics from Devil's Due, but with no recent updates.
    I think the extent of my Devil's Due knowledge is the Micronauts title that came out and I passed over because of the art.

It would seem to be an odd merger, as they both appear to be in need of brand recognition and presence.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    The new company, Devil's Due/1First Comics LLC, will continue to focus on creator-owned titles, with a full lineup targeted for release this year.

Full article here.
    Hopefully this is better financed than some of the recent restarts. First is the one I'm happy about.

I found some solicits for Sept 2015:
    http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/?p=142897

Incredible Member

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/17/mercy-sparx-solitude-squarriors-and-tales-of-mister-rhee-return-to-devils-due1first-comics/

BleedingCool has some info as well. Quite frankly I only care about Mercy Sparx and right now I'm disappointed that Merhoff is off the book. His art was great. Secondly, they're showing us the cover to #9 but #8 still hasn't come out yet so I don't know what's going on with that.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Is Mercy Sparx any good? It looks interesting. How many issues have there been so far? 8? Based on that preview, which says it's issue 9.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

I believe Newsarama had an article reporting that Mike Barron's the Badger would be returning (w/some pretty good artists, I think). That was a pleasant surprise as he was always a personal fave (sorta a Deadpool type character before anyone even remotely thought about creating Deadpool).