Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

The third Summers brother is Rachel Dolezal?

BANNED

That was totally uncalled for PwrdOn...

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

For years fan-fic implied (and failed to prove) that D'Ken sexually assaulted and killed Katherine Summers -- then within a matter of minutes (if not hours) the newly developing fetus was removed from her dead body and placed in a Shi'ar incubator until maturation.

But, the (semi) retcon states that Katherine was already preggers with Corsair's baby prior to being kidnapped -- Gabriel (if Corsair's son) can't be half Shi'ar unless he underwent genetic recombination well after Katherine died -- and, if Adam is half Shi'ar he can't be Katherine's son if she was already pregnant when she got to Shi'ar space. I'm just saying
    Yes, but that was with the retcon. Adam X was supposed to be third summers brother as originally planned by Fabian. It was stupid editorial that changed that after Fabian quit.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    Anything's better than Vulcan - including bringing back Adam X.
    I beg to differ. Vulcan was awesome. Loved War of Kings.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Yes, but that was with the retcon. Adam X was supposed to be third summers brother as originally planned by Fabian. It was stupid editorial that changed that after Fabian quit.
    It's not a retcon unless it contradicts what was officially printed in the pages -- and, unfortunately what Fabian had planned didn't make it to fruition. Now, don't get me wrong (I didn't like it either) but some retcons (when done right) work far better than others.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

For years fan-fic implied (and failed to prove) that D'Ken sexually assaulted and killed Katherine Summers -- then within a matter of minutes (if not hours) the newly developing fetus was removed from her dead body and placed in a Shi'ar incubator until maturation.

But, the (semi) retcon states that Katherine was already preggers with Corsair's baby prior to being kidnapped -- Gabriel (if Corsair's son) can't be half Shi'ar unless he underwent genetic recombination well after Katherine died -- and, if Adam is half Shi'ar he can't be Katherine's son if she was already pregnant when she got to Shi'ar space. I'm just saying
    Daken could have simply have his scientists create Adam using a combination of his and Katerine's dna.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    Anything's better than Vulcan - including bringing back Adam X.
    Total agreement.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Daken could have simply have his scientists create Adam using a combination of his and Katerine's dna.
    Yes, that is entirely possible but --> Cannon 101: If it wasn't printed it didn't happen

Guys this is who the OP was talking about, Rachel Edidin from: http://www.rachelandmiles.com/xmen/

Not Rachel Summers/Grey/Richards/Whatever.