Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I know this isn't a prevalent opinion, at least from what I've seen on this site, but I actually really like Red Robin's new 52 redesign, I think it's the best Tim has ever had. His characterization may have been slaughtered, but he looked good doing it
    Romans 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs- heirs of God and co heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory

Extraordinary Member

Green Lantern John Stewart for me.

Doctor Fate. That helmet...
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

Batman

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Nightwing

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I've always loved this outfit for Zee, even if it is largely forgotten about. I grew up on the old satellite era comics, and I've always hated her fishnet get up.

Zatanna-Perez1.jpg

I'm surprised so many liked Nightwing's design. I mean he is my favorite DC character but I always felt his costume was too plain to really stand out. Just all black spandex with a blue stripe on it.

I always felt Flash had the best DC costume. It was simple but also had enough timeless elements, like the lightning bolt symbol on the chest and mask, to make it easily identifiable.

Fire & Ice in their X-Men inspired costumes were a big improvement for them, and still their best, IMHO.

"There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

I've always had a fondness for Johnny Thunder's simple suit and bowtie outfit. It's simple, but evokes the era he was created so perfectly and I'm glad it was never changed.

"In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I love The Kingdom Come Superman costume, Alan Scott's original costume, various Batman costumes, especially the one with the glowing Bat symbol like in Golden Dawn. The Robin outfit with the hood. Always made more sense. I actually like the New52 Flash outfit. It's not too different from the original but distinct enough to be interesting. Catwoman's costume with the leather, belts, and the goggles. Black Canary's 90's costume with the green in it. Mike Grell's Green Arrow costume from the late eighties. Huntress's original costume. I actually kinda liked the costume they gave WW just before the reboot with the jacket and pan-OW! OW! STOP HITTING ME!

Quote Originally Posted by C_Miller View Post

Doctor Fate. That helmet...
    Yes, that helmet is so sleek and beautiful, the only time the character hadn't worked is when they cut off the bottom so you could see his mouth. Of, never mind the FATE version.

Mighty Member

Deathstroke

Besides the obvious Nightwing, there's Black Canary's classic look!

Retired

I remember staring at the picture of Green Lantern and Green Arrow, as drawn by Neal Adams, on my DC calendar back when I was a teenager in the '70s and just thinking these were the two best looking heroes in the world. The Gil Kane design for GL and the Adams design for GA. It doesn't get any better.

Of course, I predict that every costume that belongs on someone's best list could just as easily be on someone else's worst list.

BANNED

Red Robin is one of my favorites.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Last edited by mathew101281; 06-16-2015 at 09:59 PM.