Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMeh View Post
    P

Nah, First Born was a great design and character, I disagree on that one.
    I think the design is solid, but also that Chiang's stylized art is a pretty bad fit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I remember staring at the picture of Green Lantern and Green Arrow, as drawn by Neal Adams, on my DC calendar back when I was a teenager in the '70s and just thinking these were the two best looking heroes in the world. The Gil Kane design for GL and the Adams design for GA. It doesn't get any better.

Of course, I predict that every costume that belongs on someone's best list could just as easily be on someone else's worst list.
    I could never get over Green Arrow's Robin Hood hat. I do however agree about this thread producing some solid illustration of the subjectiveness of style, as a lot of the later posts have looked pretty awful for me.

Question-Sage-Promo-2.jpg

Does The Question's face mask count as part of his costume? If so, he's a shoo-in for this thread, even although he's not strictly a DC comics design job.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    Does The Question's face mask count as part of his costume?
    It is his costume. He could be dressed as a MacDonald's employee, wearing 40's gangster clothes or be completely naked; having "no face" tells us he is The Question.

Nightshade

Supergirl isn't the only one that can rock a skirt!

Last edited by Herowatcher; 06-17-2015 at 09:57 PM.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Great costumes for....

Wonder Woman & Wonder Girl (Donna)....Blue Beetle!

WW&WG_Donna01.jpgBB_Legends01.jpg
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

tumblr_mxncr9Ui151qa32meo1_500.jpg

I didn't care for the initial red revamp of Nightwings suit but it got a mini reboot along the way and I loved everything about it, the glorious return of the fingerstripes, the knuckles, the details on his neck and pelvis and the differences in textures on the joints. Like it was built for flexibility. It's probably Wingnut blasphemy but I like it just as much as the black and blue version.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post

I didn't care for the initial red revamp of Nightwings suit but it got a mini reboot along the way and I loved everything about it, the glorious return of the fingerstripes, the knuckles, the details on his neck and pelvis and the differences in textures on the joints. Like it was built for flexibility. It's probably Wingnut blasphemy but I like it just as much as the black and blue version.
    It's not bad but it would look better if it was black and blue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post

I liked the red version better than the blue.