Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Default Bleeding Cool: New Partnership Adds Motion To Vampirella: Feary Tales

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/...a-feary-tales/

Ok, now this is so cool! If you enjoy Vampirella you can download the first issue to this for FREE (yay). Just staring at each page you will see something new that is in motion. I already own all of these issues, but I will buy them again, just for how cool this is. I hope they do more. This is also a really cool mini series that puts Vampi in a book of tales.

Dynamite Entertainment and Visionborne have partnered to produce a special edition release of Vampirella: Feary Tales featuring movement and visual effects in every panel of the comic book.

Vampirella: Feary Tales celebrates Vampirella’s 45th Anniversary in the tradition of the original Warren magazines. Nancy A. Collins assembled a team of writers to contribute twisted tales, bizarre bedtime stories, and fearsome fables. Contributing talents include Gail Simone, Stephen R. Bissette, Elmo Eklabuz, Ronilson Freire, Devin Grayson, Jack Jadson, Joe R. Lansdale, Elaine Lee, Stuart Moore, Steve Niles, John Shirley, Denis St. John, and Eric Trautmann.

You can download the first issue of the series for free on the Visionborne app on the web: (http://www.visionborne.us), on iPad, and on Google Play) or as a single app on your tablet under the name Vampirella: Feary Tales #1 (on iPad and on Google Play).
    I downloaded this on my tablet, it is so cool. If you go to the bleeding cool article its self you can find links.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 06-16-2015 at 07:33 PM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

That sounds really cool! I was always bummed I missed out on this little mini-series when it was out. I'll have to download this app and check it out. Thanks for posting!
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    That sounds really cool! I was always bummed I missed out on this little mini-series when it was out. I'll have to download this app and check it out. Thanks for posting!
    No problem! If you want to just check out that one issue, I just found that issue by itself when I searched the title. But you can also get it through the ap. It may be easier through the ap haha. Let me know what you think. I think this is a cool step forwards for comics.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!