Page 470 of 492 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 7375
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    A version of the Terrigen Mists will be a part of "Infinity Warps.": ... the Chronogen Mists left KAMALA KANG forever changed...

Kang is an interesting pick to mix her with. I thought he was a weird choice in the Ahura-Kang arc of Uncanny Inhumans to be quite honest.
    Well Kamala's powers have recently become time related (makes you think will she actually get the time stone or the one that time is needed for to use properly) and I bet there must be some discussions made behind the scenes when using characters for events like this.

Ahura-Kang was a weird choice but something like that but I bet it was to have something feel a little F4 since no one knew when they were coming back.

I do wonder since Ahura gained the memories of his Kang self therefore knows what it means to be a Conqueror and the understanding of time travel it will at all play into training Ms. Marvel how to use her powers in a new way, like if she takes matter from the past and future (too be honest that's what I think is going on) maybe picking selective time lines will give her the ability to look at times when she is at her highest and use that to ensure she is always at her strongest ex: she uses the past when she was boosted by Leer in Secret Warriors.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Seems like spoilers:
    Medusa and Crystal
    end of spoilers will survive Death of the Inhumans:

https://www.newsarama.com/41883-firs...icitation.html
    Well that’s a relief for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Well Kamala's powers have recently become time related (makes you think will she actually get the time stone or the one that time is needed for to use properly) and I bet there must be some discussions made behind the scenes when using characters for events like this.

Ahura-Kang was a weird choice but something like that but I bet it was to have something feel a little F4 since no one knew when they were coming back.

I do wonder since Ahura gained the memories of his Kang self therefore knows what it means to be a Conqueror and the understanding of time travel it will at all play into training Ms. Marvel how to use her powers in a new way, like if she takes matter from the past and future (too be honest that's what I think is going on) maybe picking selective time lines will give her the ability to look at times when she is at her highest and use that to ensure she is always at her strongest ex: she uses the past when she was boosted by Leer in Secret Warriors.
    Kamala's powers seems more like a multiverse thing. She's linked to all her counterparts through time and space (such as the Exiles Kamala, which is stated as an alternate universe where the Inhuman/Mutant war never ended and instead got worse), and I suspect there's a central dimension connecting them all and providing an infinite source of matter for them. Otherwise, the Kamalas would stand to inconvenience each other when mass moves on them against their will because someone's adjusting theirs.

So what happens when one of the Kamalas decides to abuse their connection and conquer all of time and space? That seems to be what "Kamala Kang" is setting up.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Kamala's powers seems more like a multiverse thing. She's linked to all her counterparts through time and space (such as the Exiles Kamala, which is stated as an alternate universe where the Inhuman/Mutant war never ended and instead got worse), and I suspect there's a central dimension connecting them all and providing an infinite source of matter for them. Otherwise, the Kamalas would stand to inconvenience each other when mass moves on them against their will because someone's adjusting theirs.

So what happens when one of the Kamalas decides to abuse their connection and conquer all of time and space? That seems to be what "Kamala Kang" is setting up.
    I'm not sure Kamala Kang will be that, but a Kamala that wants to be the only one who takes the power I could defiantly see. Ya with alternate universes it gets weird what is considered the future and what is just another universe.

But since it is at different points of possible lives connecting future and past I am guessing time connection would still play a role taking a little bit from different random points but I was saying if trained with someone with time travel knowledge she could pick a specific point(s) in time, and borrow from that point across the multiverse to gain more stronger mass like I put with the Leer upgrade.

https://graphicpolicy.com/2018/09/27...humans-4-of-5/
    Preview of next week's Death of the Inhumans.

It confirms that Vox does have the Royal family power set though he hasn't really demonstrated it. I personally wasn't sure if his mouth attack was sound because it happened after he spoke and looks very different from Black Bolt's. I wonder if he is going to pull out long red hair from under his helm. Still doesn't explain the wings.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Hey, I figured I'd give everyone a head's up about this. Over in the Black Panther appreciation, I've read and reviewed an issue a day from time to time (first Panther's Rage and then some other stories). Well, in honor of Captain Marvel, I've been doing a read through of first Mar-Vell and then Carol. At some point, I'm going to hit the Kree-Skrull War.

Well, at the same time (and eventually intersecting with) the Kree-Skrull War, the Inhumans had a little book called Amazing Adventures going along. So I figured I'd do the same thing I do with Black Panther and post a review a day for ten days. I'll start this on October 7. Every issue is on Marvel Unlimited, so feel free to join in, read along, and give your thoughts. I remember it being a little bit rough the first time I read these stories, but I look forward to revisiting these stories and seeing how I feel about them - particularly once it switches from Jack Kirby to Roy Thomas.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Hey, I figured I'd give everyone a head's up about this. Over in the Black Panther appreciation, I've read and reviewed an issue a day from time to time (first Panther's Rage and then some other stories). Well, in honor of Captain Marvel, I've been doing a read through of first Mar-Vell and then Carol. At some point, I'm going to hit the Kree-Skrull War.

Well, at the same time (and eventually intersecting with) the Kree-Skrull War, the Inhumans had a little book called Amazing Adventures going along. So I figured I'd do the same thing I do with Black Panther and post a review a day for ten days. I'll start this on October 7. Every issue is on Marvel Unlimited, so feel free to join in, read along, and give your thoughts. I remember it being a little bit rough the first time I read these stories, but I look forward to revisiting these stories and seeing how I feel about them - particularly once it switches from Jack Kirby to Roy Thomas.
    Heh. I just decided to reread Kree-Skrull War because of the Captain Marvel trailer, and was surprised by the little Inhumans segment with Black Bolt and the orphan. I was wondering what the surrounding context was.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Heh. I just decided to reread Kree-Skrull War because of the Captain Marvel trailer, and was surprised by the little Inhumans segment with Black Bolt and the orphan. I was wondering what the surrounding context was.
    Yep. Amazing Adventures. Specifically starting in issue #5. I'll hit that issue on 10/11 if you want to read along.

#1-4 is a Jack Kirby story instead. I also have a soft spot for the B-Team Inhuman villains of Aireo, Falcona, Nebulo, Leonus, Stallior, and Timberius. If it were on Unlimited, I might do a preview with the Incredible Hulk story that introduced them, but I'll just have to make do referencing it instead.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Pepe Lerraz Young guns Variants for Death of the Inhumans #4. It's a homage to Amazing Spider-man #122

I think people are gonna be REALLY happy with the reveals/twists of #4. Everything makes sense now.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I think people are gonna be REALLY happy with the reveals/twists of #4. Everything makes sense now.
    I still don't get the reasoning behind it. It concludes next month, so I hope this story leads into something else because it's building up a lot.

spoilers:
    While I'm happy that most of the inhumans are alive. It really makes me mad that Maximus died because Karnak accidentally killed him. I would preferred the first death. I wonder if they are mind controlled or if Vox is its own entity that takes over their body's.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I still don't get the reasoning behind it. It concludes next month, so I hope this story leads into something else because it's building up a lot.
    I'm honestly dreading that spoilers:
    All the inhumans will be turned into Vox by the end of the mini and being used as expendable villains in Cates' future run of the Guardians of the Galaxy
    end of spoilers

Want I thought of this issue spoilers:
    still not sure reasoning behind making them into Vox and for that matter which was the first Vox it wasn’t Maximus at least there a chance that Lockjaw a live but Maximus is dead and not looking good for Crystal mostly likely she will be saved at last minute kinda want this to be be simulation or something which reveal in final issue.
    end of spoilers As for want else thought of this issue why Black Bolt has had some badass moments in this issue and others I’m still not liking how this book has reduced Black Bolt just his voice forgotten others powers not mention having spoilers:
    throat cut and shaved bald
    end of spoilers that why I like the ending be all been a simulation or something but wait and see in last issue.
    Last edited by zoch; 10-03-2018 at 07:05 AM.

This book is bad. The reveal was bad.

And that was all it took to stop him lol?

jesus
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html