Page 321 of 492 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 7375
    Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Honestly medusa and crystal are the only inhumans other than quake and ms.marvel and iso that should be off limits when and if it comes to them killing off an inhuman.

I'm Sorry but I wouldn't mind if black bolt actually got killed off but probably not going to happen.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I don't want Black Bolt to die in space because they've done that before.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Honestly medusa and crystal are the only inhumans other than quake and ms.marvel and iso that should be off limits when and if it comes to them killing off an inhuman.

I'm Sorry but I wouldn't mind if black bolt actually got killed off but probably not going to happen.
    He was dead for a bit, then Hickman brought him back to life just so the Inhumans would no longer rule the Kree, so they and other Inhumans could fight the Annihilation wave.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Just like Bunn's UXM, Soule's Uncanny Inhumans ends with a whimper. Two pretty good series that had very underwhelming endings :/
    It should have had another issue, end the IvX stuff then do one more with reflections from different points of view.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sonic View Post
    Yeah, I think short cross overs between Secret Warriors and X-Men Blue would be fine, but it's probably best the Royals maintain their distance from the Mutants for a good long while.
    The Adults yes, but what about the next generation of Royals. Luna has good relations with plenty of Mutants, and Ahura and Quentin Quire wold be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    The Adults yes, but what about the next generation of Royals. Luna has good relations with plenty of Mutants, and Ahura and Quentin Quire wold be great.
    I don't actually know if Quicksilver is still a mutant (or even alive? I can't remember the last time I saw him in a book). But a book with Luna and Quicksilver could be cool.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Niffleheim

Quicksilver is such a nonentity in the comic he deserves to die lol! Did the Red Skull actually kill him? What a waste of panel space :-)
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-22-2017 at 07:26 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    I don't actually know if Quicksilver is still a mutant (or even alive? I can't remember the last time I saw him in a book). But a book with Luna and Quicksilver could be cool.
    No Quicksilver is alive and in a Secret Empire tie in book. But it isn't even just him, both Polaris and Decay she was friends with. But yes having Quicksilver, and Luna would be cool.

Niffleheim

Lol! I knew it I think I remember him being in Secret Empire Underground solicits
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-22-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I've said before, but I'd love to see interactions between the Nuhumans (inc Ahura and Luna) with the New X-Men (the actual New X-Men. Not the Original 5)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    I've said before, but I'd love to see interactions between the Nuhumans (inc Ahura and Luna) with the New X-Men (the actual New X-Men. Not the Original 5)
    The 2003 Inhumans should be the ones for the New X-men since the members on both teams would be around the young adult age, they aren't young learners but they aren't experience veterans.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Swain is LGBT, so I'd hate to see Marvel fridge her like that. Crystal is too popular. Gorgon is too cool. And Black Bolt/Medusa are most likely off-limits. Marvel Boy is... whatever. And I've never really connected with Flint. So I'd say it's probably one of the latter two.

Plus, there's always the possibility that some random shape-shifter or mystical character is pretending to be Black Bolt or some other weird twist and that person ends up dying...

I could see the rage if a time-displaced, M-pox affected Mystique shipped Blackagar off to space jail, then smuggled herself onto the Inhuman ship as part of a plot to avenge mutantkind and kill Medusa and the others. That would NEVER EVER EVER happen though, but it's a funny thought. lol
    Last edited by redrunner97; 03-22-2017 at 09:53 PM.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

The early death sounds like a fake out, so maybe they make the Royals think Black Bolt died but he's really in prison?

I also think best candidate to die otherwise is Gorgon, they've had nothing interesting for him to do. At least with Triton they made him into a morally grey fish ninja.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Yeah, Triton has never interested me as a character, but he's infinitely more interesting when he's stabbing things.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Triton and Sunfire are like my favorite bizarro looking weirdos with crazy designs, who are in the morally grey area.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD