Page 290 of 492 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 7375
    Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

That's a shame about Throne. Complexers are toxic... and not in the good, Britney Spears kinda way.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Did he ever explained why Mosaic was afraid of getting near telepaths ?.
    I would imagine he was just scare of accidentally ENTERING a mutant telepath, one stronger than Magneto who gave him the boot rather quickly because of those super psychic defenses that only a longtime X-Man would have.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Didn't they see that with Raina?
    I suppose, but even she didn't really know much about the process---she just wanted the outcome. I love how her character was handled though, I just think the more traditional type of Terrigenesis would be a blast for some unsuspecting AOS viewers.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    I suppose, but even she didn't really know much about the process---she just wanted the outcome. I love how her character was handled though, I just think the more traditional type of Terrigenesis would be a blast for some unsuspecting AOS viewers.
    YES. This I think would be really awesome to see - and I think the AOS viewers not familiar with the Royal Family will get a kick out of it.

I can't wait for this show.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Spectacular Member

I think we are all in agreement there Seren.

So I saw somebody say that they thought the Human character might be Abigail Brand. How much stick you think we will get from....fans of other teams.... if she ends up being included in the series, or even being an Inhuman herself? I think SWORD would be a fantastic group to have dealing with the Inhumans myself.
    Last edited by Headache; 03-04-2017 at 10:29 PM.

i do like Abigail Brand , but isn't she half human and half alien or something like that? (wikipedia is saying she's part mutant? Couldn't that fall under fox?)
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    i do like Abigail Brand , but isn't she half human and half alien or something like that?
    Yes, half human (mutant) and half-ET hence the green hair.

Also, I hope Rheon can capture these expressions Pelletier drew perfectly in Secret Invasion: War of Kings.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

i do like Abigail Brand , but isn't she half human and half alien or something like that? (wikipedia is saying she's part mutant? Couldn't that fall under fox?)
    Not all mutant characters belong to Fox, Molly Hayes and Namor, for example, can be used by Marvel(they can't be called mutants though).

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Not all mutant characters belong to Fox, Molly Hayes and Namor, for example, can be used by Marvel(they can't be called mutants though).
    Well, FOX also owns non-mutants like Deadpool, Bob (Agent of Hydra), and Moira Mactagger.

Like if every fandom didnt have one at last one.

Did he ever explained why Mosaic was afraid of getting near telepaths ?.
    Yes he did.

He was just doing what he was told. The nuhumans do not know how his powers work, mosaic barely does, so they assumed he was telepathic in a sense.

But he isnt. Redjack has said repeatedly he has nothing to fear from telepaths.

He was forced from mags body due to mags powers. Mags is basically an electromagnet. Mosaic seems to have issues with electricity (shocking his native body hurt him for instance). Redjack repeatedly has said someone like storm would cause him problems as well.

Healing factors and electric based powers give him issues
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Probably not for that reason. However, she did first appear in Astonishing X-Men so it's possible that Fox owns her for that reason (which is somewhat ironic given that Joss Whedon invented her). SWORD has been referenced either in the movies or Agents of SHIELD as an Easter Egg. However, I'm not convinced Easter Eggs have quite the same IP restrictions as substantively including something (Department K was also referenced in Agents of SHIELD and there's a Doctor Strange joke in Spider-Man 2).
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Probably not for that reason. However, she did first appear in Astonishing X-Men so it's possible that Fox owns her for that reason (which is somewhat ironic given that Joss Whedon invented her). SWORD has been referenced either in the movies or Agents of SHIELD as an Easter Egg. However, I'm not convinced Easter Eggs have quite the same IP restrictions as substantively including something (Department K was also referenced in Agents of SHIELD and there's a Doctor Strange joke in Spider-Man 2).
    Besides that the final battle in Deadpool was in a crashed Helicarrier.

Besides that the final battle in Deadpool was in a crashed Helicarrier.
    Tim Miller said it wasn't a helicarrier.

My sources are telling me that Black Bolt author, Saladim Ahmed, is planning on offering the definitive answer on whether or not Lockjaw is an Inhuman turned into a doing or a dog turned into an Inhuman.
    *gulp*

Oh REALLY? *gulp*

Here's the Tweet in Question

I'm nervous. Mr. Ahmed is not shy about exploring disturbing story-ideas in his writing. I fear things are not going to go my way :'(