Page 91 of 492 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 7375

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    So anyone who lives within driving distance of Annapolis, MD - Charles Soule will be at Third Eye Comics on April 6th from 6pm to 8pm for the Poe Dameron Launch Party.
    Would totally go to that if I was in the US. But a few thousand miles is a little bit far.
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by theilikepie View Post
    So bleedingcool just posted a rumor that there will be a book called civil war ll: xmen. It looks like its going to pit inhumans and xmen against eachother.
    Attachment 33379

Here's the link
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/03/...ar-ii-x-men-1/
    Let the hate fest begin.

Cullen Bunn said it would be Uncanny XMen vs. Extaorindary XMen. I am sure the Inhumans figure in somehow, but looks to be primarily Xmen?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Whos the guy on this cover?

1457366120198.jpg
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."

Probably the Inhuman that can predict the future and is at the crux of the Civil war. Pretty much a no brainer on what side Medusa takes. He's inhuman. She'll do anything do keep him safe.

Also Damn you Phil Noto and your gorgeous art. I want this on my wall.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Probably the Inhuman that can predict the future and is at the crux of the Civil war. Pretty much a no brainer on what side Medusa takes. He's inhuman. She'll do anything do keep him safe.

Also Damn you Phil Noto and your gorgeous art. I want this on my wall.
    Well, at least that means that she wouldn't strictly be taking any particular side. I have a feeling that Medusa could end up being decisive in what happens to the Inhuman.
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

I agree. And that picture says it all... You will have to go through her to get to him.

Gots No Chi Danny Rand's Other Fist's Avatar

Never really had a great deal to do with the Inhumans until a couple of years ago, but I'm certainly enjoying the Soule/Asmus stuff of late.

Hooray etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Rand's Other Fist View Post
    Never really had a great deal to do with the Inhumans until a couple of years ago, but I'm certainly enjoying the Soule/Asmus stuff of late.

Hooray etc.
    Same here, Infinity was the thing for me that got me into it. Loved that event and love the Inhuman stuff since!

I agree. And that picture says it all... You will have to go through her to get to him.
    Yeah, but I think it would be better if in terms of the actual "Civil War" the Inhumans stay unbiased. I'd be happy if it ended with the pre-cog being admitted into New Attilan, but I don't really want the Inhumans to take a side. Just like I don't really want to see the X-Men vs Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by adameastment View Post
    Yeah, but I think it would be better if in terms of the actual "Civil War" the Inhumans stay unbiased. I'd be happy if it ended with the pre-cog being admitted into New Attilan, but I don't really want the Inhumans to take a side. Just like I don't really want to see the X-Men vs Inhumans.
    I'm expecting New Attilan's position to be whatever's in the precog's best interest, which may or may not align with either side (and probably not fully if they do).

I wonder if his powers grant him any info about what's gonna happen with the skyspears, cause that's both important and privileged information.

Preview for All New Inhumans #5 is up with support from Spidey! http://wethenerdy.com/exclusive-prev...ew-inhumans-5/

Quote Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
    I'm expecting New Attilan's position to be whatever's in the precog's best interest, which may or may not align with either side (and probably not fully if they do).

I wonder if his powers grant him any info about what's gonna happen with the skyspears, cause that's both important and privileged information.
    Yeah that's what I think to. Because the two sides seem to be either for or against the use of pre-cog for catching criminals and I think that Medusa will probably just be on the side of the Inhuman, like you say to basically protect them.

I like piecing together the timeline of the 8-month gap so it's cool to find out that per the preview for All-New #5 the skyspears hit earth 4 months ago. And Crystal's mission launched not long after - the backup story in All-New #1 is set 3 months ago and at that time they're in the early stages of the voyage/of convincing other countries that they should be able to do what they're doing.

Yeah that really helps to figure out where we're at time wise and I like that.

Also, for people wondering about Dante, Soule confirmed via a Twitter Q&A that Dante will be in Uncanny Inhumans 6 & 7!