Page 298 of 492 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 7375

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    LOL. Wow, IvX #6 is basically just made the X-Men look even more ridiculous than they usually do.

I think it's pretty obvious what the Royals mission is in light of how the issue wrapped.
    No surprise at all this ended up like AvX.
    But that's exactly the interesting part no matter how the story is told. The important thing is how the fans react to the story and it is they who decide who is the villain was what I learned with AvX and ironically with DoX and Cyclops is Hitler.

So good luck to Inhumans and fans in ressurection with new comics and tv series personally I'm glad this is over.

Astonishing Member

So how did this end? Probably as I expected but can someone please spoil me.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    LOL indeed.

I feel vindicated. Every spoiler thread I made I typed the same thing and it ended up happening.

Oh lawd, hopefully both franchises can move on, independently of each other, and in a month or two, you can say "inhuman" in a thread and it doesn't turn into a **** show.

But until then...

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
    I wonder who will play the part of the reactionary and wrong-headed zealots when they get around to make X-Men vs X-Men: Schism 2.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    So how did this end? Probably as I expected but can someone please spoil me.
    spoilers:
    The Inhumans FINALLY learn about the 2 week deadline and Medusa willingly blows up the cloud, and turns over Attilan to the Nuhumans, because she decides she doesn't really want to be Queen anymore. Also, Emma goes nuts and everyone fights her due to her deliberately manipulating everyone into this war.
    end of spoilers

Basically, the X-Men were wrong and look stupid as hell for not just talking to the Inhumans.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

IvX #6 spoiler alert!
    spoilers:
    The Terrigen cloud is destroyed by a device designed by Forge and Lunella, but it is Medusa who presses the button.

Medusa abdicates, appoints Iso ruler of New Attilan.
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Oh yeah , also:

spoilers:
    Emma releases inhuman hunting sentinels, takes over Magneto's mind, and forces him to kill tons of Ahura's inhumans, who basically did nothing to deserve it.
    end of spoilers
    Pull List:

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

So was the new series spoilers:
    Royals titled to be ironic or
    end of spoilers XD

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    end of spoilers XD
    LOL

spoilers:
    So now, with Iso claiming elections, Wakanda heading toward a republic, Doom leaving the throne...

the only Monarchy we have left is Atlantis...

WHy marvel hate monarchies so much all of a sudden
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    LOL

spoilers:
    So now, with Iso claiming elections, Wakanda heading toward a republic, Doom leaving the throne...

the only Monarchy we have left is Atlantis...

WHy marvel hate monarchies so much all of a sudden
    end of spoilers
    Gotta be modern I guess? You can tell the writers are Americans, Brits reading this are like 'I don't get the problem?'

end of spoilers XD
    I don't think so. Royalty in the MU especially is more than just a title.
    Pull List:

In other news, this week issue of Mosaic gives us some spotlight to Lockjaw and we learn a little more about Morris' powers

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    In other news, this week issue of Mosaic gives us some spotlight to Lockjaw and we learn a little more about Morris' powers
    Did it settle the age of old dog inhumans vs human inhuman debacle?

Astonishing Member

Gotta be modern I guess? You can tell the writers are Americans, Brits reading this are like 'I don't get the problem?'
    I don't get it either. There's nothing wrong with having a monarch. I love the Royals, not everyone in the MU needs to resemble one another in their status. I'm glad she left Iso in charge, however that works out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    spoilers:
    The Inhumans FINALLY learn about the 2 week deadline and Medusa willingly blows up the cloud, and turns over Attilan to the Nuhumans, because she decides she doesn't really want to be Queen anymore. Also, Emma goes nuts and everyone fights her due to her deliberately manipulating everyone into this war.
    end of spoilers

Basically, the X-Men were wrong and look stupid as hell for not just talking to the Inhumans.
    Lol, as I expected.

BANNED

I'm a little angry for having invested any of my time and money in Soule's Inhumans arc. This is strike 3 for characters I like being recognized as popular by editorial and thus ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    I'm a little angry for having invested any of my time and money in Soule's Inhumans arc. This is strike 3 for characters I like being recognized as popular by editorial and thus ruined.
    Can you explain this a bit more?

Who do you thin was character assassinated? I mean other than the bs writing in fights.