Page 299 of 492 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 7375

Maybe soon they can announce another new Inhumans book that could focus on Iso leading the remaining Inhumans of Earth (the first story arc could be the elections that she mentioned by the end of IvX).

Sana Amanat said a long time ago that there could be other Inhumans books on it's way during Ressurxion, so I'm kinda hopefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Did it settle the age of old dog inhumans vs human inhuman debacle?
    Umm.... IDK LOL

I guess it depends how you think about it...

spoilers:

we have never seen him possess an animal before... so if he can possess lockjaw then maybe lockjaw is human....

but....

he called him a dog lol

end of spoilers

so... no?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    LOL indeed.

I feel vindicated. Every spoiler thread I made I typed the same thing and it ended up happening.

Oh lawd, hopefully both franchises can move on, independently of each other, and in a month or two, you can say "inhuman" in a thread and it doesn't turn into a shit show.

But until then...

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
    Well, M-day happened back in 2005 and the X-board still hasnt forgave completely the Scarlet Witch; so i would speak in years or decades instead of months.

Umm.... IDK LOL

I guess it depends how you think about it...

spoilers:

we have never seen him possess an animal before... so if he can possess lockjaw then maybe lockjaw is human....

but....

he called him a dog lol

end of spoilers

so... no?
    Well, Synapse has already said that her powers also worked people and in animals.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 03-08-2017 at 09:16 AM.

BANNED

Can you explain this a bit more?

Who do you thin was character assassinated? I mean other than the bs writing in fights.
    Inhumans - Soule is gone, cast is back in space to do nothing significant (only an assumption, but track record suggests)

Captain Marvel - main villain of the sequel to the stupidest thing Marvel ever published

Ms Marvel - had a falling out with Captain Marvel (her impetus for being a super hero at all) after only one crossover (and a crossover with her in her dumb greyscale suit to boot)

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Inhumans - Soule is gone, cast is back in space to do nothing significant (only an assumption, but track record suggests)

Captain Marvel - main villain of the sequel to the stupidest thing Marvel ever published

Ms Marvel - had a falling out with Captain Marvel (her impetus for being a super hero at all) after only one crossover (and a crossover with her in her dumb greyscale suit to boot)
    But there are also Nuhuman books, and hopefully another one forthcoming for Iso, Reader etc

I think space is just a short arc for them, it doesn't seem to be the norm at all. tbqh it feels like a long form way to take Black Bolt out of the picture on earth for a while.

So Black Bolt and Medusa are back just like that? Man, IvX was clearly a event made on the tighs, man... Johnny and Medusa break uo in a really ridiculus way, and I'm kind of like of the idea of BB on his own... Soule's UI was a good book, too little Black Bolt imo, and perhaps if Marvel hadn't drag him to this awfal event he could have done so much more.

But there are also Nuhuman books, and hopefully another one forthcoming for Iso, Reader etc

I think space is just a short arc for them, it doesn't seem to be the norm at all. tbqh it feels like a long form way to take Black Bolt out of the picture on earth for a while.
    Ewing has already confirmed that all the space travel would take the first three arcs of the series and they would probably return Earth.

And I'm also hopeful for another Inhumans book featuring Iso and the other Nuhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Ewing has already confirmed that all the space travel would take the first three arcs of the series and they would probably return Earth.

And I'm also hopeful for another Inhumans book featuring Iso and the other Nuhumans.
    hmmm... three arcs as in 3 trades (so 18 issues)?

Counting chickens before they hatch a lil bit lol?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    So Black Bolt and Medusa are back just like that? Man, IvX was clearly a event made on the tighs, man... Johnny and Medusa break uo in a really ridiculus way, and I'm kind of like of the idea of BB on his own... Soule's UI was a good book, too little Black Bolt imo, and perhaps if Marvel hadn't drag him to this awfal event he could have done so much more.
    No they are not back together but i guess if BB takes that piece of diamond that Medusa broke off Emma and makes it in to a ring maybe there is a chance for reconciliation ( anyway from Royals solicits alone we know they are still separated)
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

It kinda works.

BB gave up the throne afterhe did what he thought was necessary with the terrigen

Medusa gave up the throne after she did what she that was necessary with the terrigen

and those things were complete opposites.

Poetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post

Yeah, but he said nothing of Black Bolt returning and has gone to great lengths to say a Inhuman will die.

And we've seen over and over again how badly writers contort stories and power sets to stop Black Bolt just ending any conflict the second it starts.

He feels like a natural choice to imprison or kill, or imprison then kill.

Yeah, but he said nothing of Black Bolt returning and has gone to great lengths to say a Inhuman will die.

And we've seen over and over again how badly writers contort stories and power sets to stop Black Bolt just ending any conflict the second it starts.

Man I will tell you this, the only Inhuman I'm really a fan is Black Bolt, I find the franchise idea interesting, but he is the only character I care... if they kill him is going to be like killing Cyclops to me, took alway 90% of my interest in X-Men.

But I'm hopefull, Ewing is the guy who like to write about Galactus right?

It would be incredibly ballsy (ie stupid) to kill the most known and popular Inhuman in the infancy of their first real push.

It kinda works.

BB gave up the throne afterhe did what he thought was necessary with the terrigen

Medusa gave up the throne after she did what she that was necessary with the terrigen

and those things were complete opposites.

Poetic.
    I understand that she now can see his point of view, doing something unpopular among her people for what she though was right and the truly she always loved him, but it didn't feel earned to me. Apparently they are stillvsepareted in Royals so maybe we will get the development there.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 03-08-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Man I will tell you this, the only Inhuman I'm really a fan is Black Bolt, I find the franchise idea interesting, but he is the only character I care... if they kill him is going to be like killing Cyclops to me, took alway 90% of my interest in X-Men.

But I'm hopefull, Ewing is the guy who like to write about Galactus right?
    But they're essentially killing him already. They keep nerfing him.

The dude who has a plethora of powers got beat by Dazzler, cuz they wrote him stupid as using his voice over his other powers which he's never even done before.

And then again in this book where he doesn't have his voice (cuz reasons) but he now so low durable that Emma Frost is faster than he is and can somehow stab a whole arm through him?

That's some grade a bullshit imho.

Black Bolt tanks hulk and has super speed yet somehow Emma Frost is a bigger threat to him than the Hulk? I know they're just finding excuses to get him off the battlefield (like they did in the CW2 tie ins) but it's not even subtle anymore.

They seem to be running out of bs tricks since they're throwing him in space jail. But if he survives it we don't know.