Page 453 of 492 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 7375

Quote Originally Posted by CryNotWolf View Post
    I mean is it even really all that relevant? The whole IvX thing was so poorly done..the quicker it all gets handwaved the better.
    It seems that X-men Red is not going to be the only mutant comic trying to get cold water or healing the wounds of IvX. Dazzler will also make an effort to unite mutants and inhumans.

Personally I think is too early but on the other hand it's good to see that they are at least trying.

Just saw upcoming preview pages for Death of Inhumans and couple of things don’t make sense

so they just going ignore whole Medusa and Gorgon sleeping together and exchanging their love one another in the Royals book I mean it was unrealistic have Black Bolt and Medusa back together again as fan of Black Bolt rather he move on from her but at least have Black Bolt show some anger at Gorgon don’t let it be like whole Medusa AND Johnny where he did nothing we got more reaction out of Crystal then did with Black Bolt I really didn’t like that.

And second thing that doesn’t make sense me is at end of Royals book wasn’t Gorgon left on alien planet so what doing in this book.

BANNED

Maybe Black Bolt likes to see his wife with other guys.

Well, I assume you are talking about the two newsarama pages. The Medusa and Black Bolt appears to actually take place in the past. When Olivetti was throwing out sneak peaks this came along side pages also take place in the past because the Inhumans had on their Kirby outfits. MEdusa has a mask in that page which she she stopped wearing in Uncanny Inhumans and isn't wearing in another of Olivetti's pages. Black Bolt also looks younger than he does in other pages. That being said there is no telling if the Cates will Ignore them splitting up or not. As for Gorgon there is no telling how in the world he got back and some people even use him being around as evidence that this is an alt universe. Gorgon has only been seen in one page so far so he could even be dead. As for Black Bolt reactions, the Johnny thing got down played as BB wouldn't fight in his old throne room so all he did was threaten johnny a bit. The johnny thing was poorly handled. In the case of Gorgon as far as they knew he was dead and they clearly didn't have enough pages left in their book to argue, reconcile, and beat the bad guys.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by The Ray View Post
    Maybe Black Bolt likes to see his wife with other guys.
    Maybe Medusa likes seeing her husband with his other wives or maybe they were just divorced.

BANNED

Maybe writers are still unable to reach a conclusion on this trainwreck of a relationship...

But I suppose in lieu of leaving it dead where it belongs we'll get to see more pages of Black Bolt grovelling and worshiping the very air Medusa breathes like a pathetic little puppy while she maintains indifference and only returns affection when there are no other more convenient men nearby.

Or maybe this time they'll play at their sham of a marriage and have them act like genuine lovers much to my and many others chagrin and disservice of Black Bolt. Or maybe they'll try and bring up Black Bolt's so-called "wives" as some kind of equalizer for his emotional destitution at her hands.

The Universal Inhumans are getting hit first so the other wives are probably dead. Now that I think of the best answer for why Gorgon is around might be that he ends up on the Universal Inhumans planet after the progenitors kick him out or after he escapes, sees all the death and alerts the Royal family.
    Last edited by mung; 06-01-2018 at 07:15 PM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Two new variant covers of DOI

I bought volumes 3 and 4 of uncanny inhumans because I liked charles soule's work and the main IvX volume because the art was cool.

Incredible Member

With the Disney/FOX deal going south I'm thinking the Inhumans will get another lease on life as FF & X-Men will be cancelled/de-emphasized again. I'm not happy about the deal falling through but there's a silver lining at least.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Eh, I've never bought the argument that the FF/X-Men were deemphasized in the comics because of the movie rights (I think the evidence is much stronger for merchandize, though). This is especially true since plans to bring back the Fantastic Four had to have happened a while ago and the big X-Men push happened well over a year ago - both of which obviously predate reacquiring the movie rights since they haven't acquired the movie rights.

That being said, I wouldn't be shocked if Comcast and Disney split the baby when it comes to Fox assets.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Looks like Ronan is getting involved.

DEATH OF INHUMANS #3 (of 5)
    DONNY CATES (W) • ARIEL OLIVETTI (A)
    Cover by KAARE ANDREWS
    YOUNG GUNS VARIANT COVER BY AARON KUDER (4 of 6)
    Once, Black Bolt’s voice could shatter planets. Now, it cannot even break down the walls that hold him. The Midnight King is naught but a wounded prisoner — and his family but lambs to the slaughter. They will plea for help from a distant ally. It will not save them.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Astonishing Member

I thought BB got his voice back. This seems to imply differently, or rather that his voice isn't as strong as it once was. I'm confused.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Eh, I've never bought the argument that the FF/X-Men were deemphasized in the comics because of the movie rights (I think the evidence is much stronger for merchandize, though). This is especially true since plans to bring back the Fantastic Four had to have happened a while ago and the big X-Men push happened well over a year ago - both of which obviously predate reacquiring the movie rights since they haven't acquired the movie rights.

That being said, I wouldn't be shocked if Comcast and Disney split the baby when it comes to Fox assets.
    I always saw it as Marvel pushing the characters they had 100% of the rights to, or ones they wanted to make more visible for upcoming movies like Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Guardians of the Galaxy, all of which took the place that the X-Men/Wolverine filled. They aren't going to sell Logan t-shirts when they have to push Star Lord and Thanos more for Infinity War. I mean, Hawkeye and Rocket Raccoon took Wolverine and Magneto's spot in Capcom vs. Marvel. I don't know why some x-fans targeted the Inhumans only since they were absent in merchandise/video games.

I think that if Comcast ends up buying Fox, they might be willing to play ball with Disney, unlike Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I thought BB got his voice back. This seems to imply differently, or rather that his voice isn't as strong as it once was. I'm confused.
    He did, they probably depowered him in someway because that is probably easier than making material that can withstand him. That and I have had the suspicion that Vox is a power thief. Last month it said he would teach Black Bolt what it means to be voiceless and now we have this. spoilers:
    there is also the page posted from olivetti a earlier in this thread where he teleports which might be lockjaw powers
    end of spoilers