Page 52 of 492 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I thought Medusa looked off as well. That costume design wasn't flattering on her at all.

Seems like whenever that particular purple suit is drawn without the mask it just comes off weird or something.
    I have to agree about the mask. I think the whole outfit looks more cohesive with it on. Honestly she needed a reimagining more than her husband in the costume department. The colors are still great but she's one of the only ones still holding on to the Body Sock™ with vaccum-sealed boobs.

Pretty fun issue but some of my pages were printed out of order which completely threw me off. Specifically the scene where they free glass girl was all over the place. It was like they decided to do a non sequential segment right in the middle for no reason. Anyone else have this problem?
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    I have to agree about the mask. I think the whole outfit looks more cohesive with it on. Honestly she needed a reimagining more than her husband in the costume department. The colors are still great but she's one of the only ones still holding on to the Body Sock™ with vaccum-sealed boobs.
    For her you can argue it makes sense not to wear a mask.

She's technically not a super hero in the conventional sense ... no secret identity or anything like that. In theory there's no reason for her to go around wearing a mask other than the fact that she normally does.

BANNED

It also makes sense that a mask worn by the queen could be for ceremonial, cultural, or even thematic purposes for Inhuman culture. Then there's the easy answer ....she likes to wear one because it makes her feel pretty/sexy.
    Last edited by Trident; 10-22-2015 at 11:10 AM.

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    Johnny/Medusa is going to be, interesting (especially since he also used to date her sister).
    end of spoilers

Not sure of all the 'new' Inhumans characters? We put together quick Nuhumans Primer to gives you what you need to know about the latest Nuhuman characters here!

http://www.marvel616politics.com/inh...-the-nuhumans/

www.facebook.com/marvel616politics

BANNED

Medusa be a total clotheshorse and have several new costumes every issue. She's a Queen--she should dress like one (and NOT Queen Elizabeth!!!!).

Ultimate Member

Her costume probably needs an upgrade (it tends to look like a giant, form-fitting, full-body stocking, which only looks good some of the time). I actually rather like this one myself:

https://40.media.tumblr.com/089eea71...tzgco1_500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Her costume probably needs an upgrade (it tends to look like a giant, form-fitting, full-body stocking, which only looks good some of the time). I actually rather like this one myself:

https://40.media.tumblr.com/089eea71...tzgco1_500.png
    Good choice. One of my favorite looks for her, although I like this look just a bit more:

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    For her you can argue it makes sense not to wear a mask.

She's technically not a super hero in the conventional sense ... no secret identity or anything like that. In theory there's no reason for her to go around wearing a mask other than the fact that she normally does.
    Plus the mask does nothing to conceal her identity. Her superpower is her superstrong prehensile hair... she could hide all of her skin, but anybody who sees that hair will say "that's Medusa".

BANNED

...Why doesn't anyone ever question Black Bolts mask?

I can take them either way but the mask look good IMO.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    Good choice. One of my favorite looks for her, although I like this look just a bit more:

Yeah, that's quite good as well. Although, I don't really think that she should fight in that one at least.

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    Not sure of all the 'new' Inhumans characters? We put together quick Nuhumans Primer to gives you what you need to know about the latest Nuhuman characters here!

http://www.marvel616politics.com/inh...-the-nuhumans/

www.facebook.com/marvel616politics
    Hmmmm. Frank Mcgee isn't what i was expecting; I was picturing someone younger, with more casual attire or something. Flint seems to be Charcoal 2.0, and i really don't know what to make of Isa. Eldrac the door could've been an eternal.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Hmmmm. Frank Mcgee isn't what i was expecting; I was picturing someone younger, with more casual attire or something. Flint seems to be Charcoal 2.0, and i really don't know what to make of Isa. Eldrac the door could've been an eternal.
    Eldrac also isn't a Nuhuman.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    ...Why doesn't anyone ever question Black Bolts mask?

I can take them either way but the mask look good IMO.
    I love the mask on Medusa. The purpose isn't to conceal her identity, I've always taken it to be a sign of royalty. Black Bolt, Gorgon, and Karnak also have traditionally worn some type of mask, not just Medusa. Lockjaw doesn't because he's a dog, Triton doesn't because he's a fish, and Crystal doesn't because she's always identified with human culture over Attilan's culture. It makes sense on a deeper level when you consider that Karnak is on his own now and mask-less.

Medusa and Black Bolt just look better masked, IMO. It's more regal.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I like Frank McGee because he isn't afraid to call out Medusa and other members of the royal family. He's unbiased and doesn't recognize Medusa as his queen, but still offers up his assistance mostly for the sake of his fellow NuHumans. He's an older man and refused to take an Inhuman name, Nur, which is a natural reaction (unless you're gonna get something as cool as Inferno!) lol.

Also Eldrac is not a NuHuman. He's very cool too, a living metal stargate basically. He can't speak or communicate in any way, but he thinks and teleports people wherever he believes they need to be. In Soule's Inhuman he actually gets a massive body and it's very interesting. The concept of a man being transformed into a giant doorway alone is a stoke of genius, Imo.
    Last edited by redrunner97; 10-22-2015 at 10:13 PM.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD