Page 134 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 7375

I like Ana but I'm not sure I like Ana with Flint. I think I'd rather see Flintcwith Naja ha.

And I agree Alecto. It's going to go out strong. Kind of a bummer Marvel wouldn't give Asmus a 12th issue so he could have a bit more room to tie up loose ends though.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Hmm. I definitely agree about Reader but I still think Crystal should be on his list.

I dunno. I love how he writes Crystal but sometimes bi feel like he doesn't like her. Or think she's as powerful as some of her fetes from the past? Surely Crystal deserves more credit. She was able to hold Attilan!
    Sorry in advance if I'm on my soapbox. Yeah, I was surprised/not surprised when I read Soule's ranking's too. He does seem to have a personal dislike of Crystal. It seems a little ironic considering he has created multiple characters now that have just one of her elemental powers (Flint, Inferno, etc.). Sure, there's a certain amount of subjectivity, and "powerful" doesn't necessarily mean having the most offensive power (Lockjaw, for example). But I don't see how an objective person could rank Iso over Crystal when Iso has just one of Crystal's multiple abilities. I just find this a little bit concerning that one of the most influential voices in the direction of the Inhumans doesn't seem to like my favorite character very much.

My personal list:

1) Reader
    2) Black Bolt
    3) Crystal
    4) Lash
    5) Gorgon

Niffleheim

Black Bolt vs Cyclops

Holy crap that is gorgeous. Just the colors there. Wow. Who did that?

And Idisestablish, I 100% agree with you.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Niffleheim

It was done by Aaron Kuder

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Sorry in advance if I'm on my soapbox. Yeah, I was surprised/not surprised when I read Soule's ranking's too. He does seem to have a personal dislike of Crystal. It seems a little ironic considering he has created multiple characters now that have just one of her elemental powers (Flint, Inferno, etc.). Sure, there's a certain amount of subjectivity, and "powerful" doesn't necessarily mean having the most offensive power (Lockjaw, for example). But I don't see how an objective person could rank Iso over Crystal when Iso has just one of Crystal's multiple abilities. I just find this a little bit concerning that one of the most influential voices in the direction of the Inhumans doesn't seem to like my favorite character very much.

My personal list:

1) Reader
    2) Black Bolt
    3) Crystal
    4) Lash
    5) Gorgon
    I've never got the impression that Soule disliked Crystal. He just seems to like his own creation more, something that seems completely understandable. Medusa wouldn't make my top five, possibly not even my top ten, but it doesn't mean I hate her.

Top Five
    1. Reader
    2. Black Bolt
    3. Crystal
    4. Karnak
    5. Ahura/Swain

Mighty Member

In terms of an inhuman ranking(at their absolute best), I'd go.

1. Black Bolt
    2. Crystal
    3. Iso
    4. Gorgon
    5. Medusa

Special mentions: Reader and Lash(They're incredibly powerful at their best, but also incredibly situational)
    Special Mention who'd probably be #2 if anybody remembered he was still a thing: Thane

I feel like the Unspoken should rank up there, even with the dependence on terrigen.

Child of the Past you are right. I'm just sad I'm not seeing more of my favorite inhuman

My rankings:

Blackbolt
    Reader
    Crystal
    Swain (as an empath she could really mess with you if she wanted to)
    Lash

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    In terms of an inhuman ranking(at their absolute best), I'd go.

1. Black Bolt
    2. Crystal
    3. Iso
    4. Gorgon
    5. Medusa

Special mentions: Reader and Lash(They're incredibly powerful at their best, but also incredibly situational)
    Special Mention who'd probably be #2 if anybody remembered he was still a thing: Thane
    Great list. Reader could definitely be #1, but there are many limitations.

BANNED

Black Bolt is coming to Marvel Puzzle Quest!

A 5-Star character, he's in the rare and powerful echelon of Silver Surfer and Phoenix. His powers are Black, Green, and Yellow, same as Storm.

He becomes the third Inhuman in the game. The interview with Marvel.com also says Medusa is coming later in the year.

BANNED

While I'm here, my top 5 Inhumans are

1. Black Bolt
    2. Ms Marvel
    3. Medusa
    4. Naja
    5. Reader

Discounting Ms Marvel I would instead add either Grove or Lash after Reader.

Just found a super cheap copy of Young Inhumans at a used book store! So excited to read it.

Also if we're listing top 5 inhumans mine are (as of today):
    1) Medusa
    2) Reader
    3) Iso
    4) Karnak
    5) Crystal

HM: Ahura and Inferno.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    Just found a super cheap copy of Young Inhumans at a used book store! So excited to read it.

Also if we're listing top 5 inhumans mine are (as of today):
    1) Medusa
    2) Reader
    3) Iso
    4) Karnak
    5) Crystal

HM: Ahura and Inferno.
    Actually, we were listing the top 5 most powerful Inhumans.

In terms of capabilities

1:Reader
    2:Unspoken with access to terrigen
    3:black bolt
    4:Adult Ahura
    5:maelstrom/Crystal

Going by who has the least drawbacks and would be better in a fight

1:Black Bolt
    He is just powerful and can be used In any setting
    2:Crystal
    She is also powerful but depends on having the elements around to work with
    3:Adult Ahura/Karnak
    Potentially more dangerous than the above, between what weaknesses Karnak can find and Ahura possessing people, but they don't have a lot in in terms of defense.
    4:reader/unspoken
    They both have limitations on how often they can use their powers.
    5:Lash/maelstrom
    They both need to steal strength from their opponents so they change depending on who they fight.