Page 10 of 492 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Medusa should take several consorts all at once. I nominate man-Thor, Tony Stark, and Hawkeye.

Disclaimer: This post is not to be taken seriously.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    Medusa should take several consorts all at once. I nominate Thor, Tony Stark, and Hawkeye.

Disclaimer: This post is not to be taken seriously.
    Nah the royalty thing works better Thor, Namor, and Kro.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Nah the royalty thing works better Thor, Namor, and Kro.
    You're right, I'm sure Namor would be up for a good polygamous thrown down. Better toss Hercules in there for good measure, too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    You're right, I'm sure Namor would be up for a good polygamous thrown down. Better toss Hercules in there for good measure, too.
    and as a bonus we can get the old rivalry between Namor and Hercules again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Post Monster View Post
    Nah, he's way too young and inexperienced; she's eat him alive (think Magik and Quire here). Besides, Dante's too inexperienced to get that deep in the giant socio-politcal hell that's brewing right now.

If anything affairs are over-rated; since BB has five wives, there's no rule that says Medusa can't have five husbands. Actually in terms of making lots of alliances, that might be something a society like the Inhumans would condsider.
    That's a rather ingenuous idea for Medusa. I highly doubt Marvel would ever do that for fear of backlash of her looking like a whore on the internet, but I think it kind of levels the playing field in terms of equal representation and kind of helps to set the Inhumans further apart from other communities in the MU.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Post Monster View Post
    Nah, he's way too young and inexperienced; she's eat him alive (think Magik and Quire here). Besides, Dante's too inexperienced to get that deep in the giant socio-politcal hell that's brewing right now.
    Dante/Inferno is in his mid-late twenties. He's not too young for Medusa. And you're missing the point. Dante/Inferno wouldn't have to get involved with political/social part of Inhuman society. He would simply be there to support Medusa and comfort her. And I have a feeling she's gonna need someone like that after everything that's going to be happening with the Unspoken.

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

How about having Medusa break up the Reed Richards-Susan Storm marriage and to take Mr. Fantastic as a lover? They did work together back in the 1970's while Reed and Sue were separated. Such a move could cement the relationship between the Fantastic Four and the Inhumans.

Niffleheim

I think that the Namor thing is much better and the ripple effect if he were to have a ONS with Sue it might spice up the relationship between the illuminati/New Avengers members.

Ultimate Member

Well since Captain America seems to be more or less the liaison between Medusa and the Avengers, there's always that option as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Dante/Inferno is in his mid-late twenties. He's not too young for Medusa. And you're missing the point. Dante/Inferno wouldn't have to get involved with political/social part of Inhuman society. He would simply be there to support Medusa and comfort her. And I have a feeling she's gonna need someone like that after everything that's going to be happening with the Unspoken.
    Really I thought he was like 21 max.

BANNED

I know this has been brought up, so I just thought that I'd give my ideas for an Inhumans live-action film.

It can take place either on another planet or someplace hidden on Earth.

The Inhuman Capital City will, of course, be Attilan.

Anyways, I believe the Unspoken should be the reigning King of the Inhumans when the story starts. He is a very powerful, yet beloved King. He's very determined to protect his people and his kingdom, so he's not technically evil at all. He believes that he's doing the right thing for his people and the kingdom. Eventually, he comes into contact with Thanos, who offers him a choice.

If he aids Thanos (in either eliminating the humans of Earth or another civilization on another planet, depending on where Attilan resides in the story) the Inhuman civilization will be protected; If he does not aid Thanos, the Inhumans will face inevitable extinction and be considered an enemy to Thanos & his legions. It's "The Needs of the Many Outweigh the Needs of the Few" situation for the Unspoken.

That's when we bring in the other Inhuman characters. The two brothers, Maximus (not evil, but very cunning and a scientific genius) and Black Bolt, both of whom are in love with the lovely and strong-willed Medusa. We'll also bring in her cousin Crystal, the warrior-like Gorgon, the martial arts expert Karnak, the amphibious Triton, and the lovable teleporting dog Lockjaw.

Eventually, the group learns of the Unspoken's plan to eradicate the humans or the alien civilization (like I said, depending on the plot and location of the Inhumans). They immediately become fugitives in the very place that was once their home. And only together can this team of Inhumans stop the Unspoken from achieving his sinister goal.

In the end, the Unspoken is defeated and imprisoned in Attilan, with Black Bolt taking up the mantle of King. After playing a major role of saving Attilan from total annihilation, Maximus is heart broken when Medusa chooses his brother over him. This causes him to isolate himself from those whom he once close to, causing him to focus more on his inventions. It may also cause him to eventually become a future antagonist.

Your thoughts, guys and gals?

All-New Member

Black Bolt and Maximus have become two favorite characters of mine. Black Bolt never ceases to amaze. I have just started Infinity, and seeing the dimension Maximus discovered in the pages of New Avengers where BB can speak was a treat. I've missed a lot of stuff so I was hoping someone can help me fill in the blanks.

My first Inhuman's exposure was Jenkin's MK series, I have issues 1 thru 6 and love it, for whatever reason I just haven't gotten the second half. I've debated getting the single issues or selling the ones I have and getting the large TPB, though it seems to be tougher to find than the actual issues. I haven't read any Inhuman adventures that predate this, so recommendations are appreciated!

I picked up Son of M when it was released and the sequel-of-sorts Silent War. I have the Illuminati mini-series, and the first one shot. Enjoyed a lot of that. I don't have anything after the Silent War, until Hickman's latest New Avengers. I am mainly curious as to what developed in between those stories. The Silent War started and then it was revealed a short time later in Secret Invasion that Black Bolt had been a skrull for sometime, was it ever said when Black Bolt was replaced? And when did he return? (Easy on the spoilers as I want to read it all in the books Thanks everyone!)

Oh yeah, if the Inhumans movie finally comes around, it will probably be the biggest deal for me since The First Avenger.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OcStat View Post
    Black Bolt and Maximus have become two favorite characters of mine. Black Bolt never ceases to amaze. I have just started Infinity, and seeing the dimension Maximus discovered in the pages of New Avengers where BB can speak was a treat. I've missed a lot of stuff so I was hoping someone can help me fill in the blanks.

My first Inhuman's exposure was Jenkin's MK series, I have issues 1 thru 6 and love it, for whatever reason I just haven't gotten the second half. I've debated getting the single issues or selling the ones I have and getting the large TPB, though it seems to be tougher to find than the actual issues. I haven't read any Inhuman adventures that predate this, so recommendations are appreciated!

I picked up Son of M when it was released and the sequel-of-sorts Silent War. I have the Illuminati mini-series, and the first one shot. Enjoyed a lot of that. I don't have anything after the Silent War, until Hickman's latest New Avengers. I am mainly curious as to what developed in between those stories. The Silent War started and then it was revealed a short time later in Secret Invasion that Black Bolt had been a skrull for sometime, was it ever said when Black Bolt was replaced? And when did he return? (Easy on the spoilers as I want to read it all in the books Thanks everyone!)

Oh yeah, if the Inhumans movie finally comes around, it will probably be the biggest deal for me since The First Avenger.
    There's a really nice hardcover edition of the MK series that's still in print; there's also a motion comic if you like those. As for what to read, I highly recommend War of Kings by Abnett and Lanning. If you're interested in their silver age stuff, there's a TPB called Origin of the Inhumans that collects most of their FF appearances.

BANNED

I'd like :Inhuman" better if we had a full-age action pin-up of Medusa every issue, maybe Crystal, too.

BANNED

Have Black Bolt and Maximum been in Avengers? Where?