Page 101 of 492 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 7375

For me I am much more into All new Inhumans then I am Uncanny Inhumans because it focuses on characters I don't know instead of the same old characters like Uncanny Inhumans. I mean I am still waiting for Inferno to show up in that book. Flint in All new Inhumans may be my favorite outside of Reader and Lash.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    This issue is the reason I have not and will not ever read an issue of Uncanny Inhumans until Johnny Storm is gone. If there was a way to get them off the shelves without profit it would be the only course of action I'd accept. This plot is an aberration and the fact that it was written by the guy who's single handedly revitalizing the franchise makes it all the more depressing, because it can't be swept under the rug like any other garbage story.

Was a kiss all we saw, or has Medusa finally shed all dignity?
    I totally HATE Medusa + Johnny. Even Flint would be more her type than Johnny, if Marvel just HAD to put her with any other guy except Black Bolt. Bolt-n-Red BELONG together, and I'd enjoy this book much more if it had more of "Game of Thrones" feel to it. The most under-represented miniority at Marvel is Married People.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by adameastment View Post
    All in all I have:

Inhumans (Lee and Jenkins)
    War of Kings
    Realm of Kings
    Inhumans: Attilan Rising

And I just ordered:
    Inhumans: The Origin of the Inhumans
    Inhumans: By Right of Birth
    I've read almost everything except for War of Kings and Realm of Kings. Every time i start them some thing in my life takes over. I'll need to sit down and read them one of these days. I have heard a lot about them and the best thing about i think it has the Kree playing strong roles in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I totally HATE Medusa + Johnny. Even Flint would be more her type than Johnny, if Marvel just HAD to put her with any other guy except Black Bolt. Bolt-n-Red BELONG together, and I'd enjoy this book much more if it had more of "Game of Thrones" feel to it. The most under-represented miniority at Marvel is Married People.
    Marvel seem to think that marriage stops young readers from relating to the heroes.
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-15-2016 at 08:41 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Grabbed the last two Inhumans books and I LOVED All-New Inhumans. Totally out-there and fun, with lots of unique places to go both geographically and in terms of storytelling. I can't wait to dig into Utolan and Flint's backstory as it relates to Inhumanity as a whole. Loved the line about how there's more to the Inhumans than just Attilan, thought that was very clever and kinda meta too.

HATED this issue of Uncanny Inhumans. Not because I don't like romance, or because it was too much like a soap opera, but because it was dreadfully boring. The entire issue was mostly just flashbacks to things we already pretty much assumed and could have been better summed up in a line or two of dialogue rather than an entire issue. I did feel for Medusa and even Johnny (which surprised the hell out of me, as I usually think of him as a womanizing jerk). I thought the love-triangle idea would be cool in concept, but in execution it looks like I should've been careful what I wished for... It is a side-plot at best, and needs not take up precious time before this major story (CWII) further distracts from the book's self-contained progression, though the Inhumans do seem to be playing a big part in CWII, so maybe this factors into things a bit? Perhaps this was major setup for a huge rift thats going to tear all three of them apart? Who knows? Guess I'll wait and see... Also: #BlackagarAndMedusaForever, just get back together already! They know they're made for each other, this shouldn't be that hard of a decision for Medusa!

At the end of the day, we need more Triton goddammit!!
    Also, IMO Karnak #3 was my favorite Inhumans book of the last month! Legit insanity over in that book! lol
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

BANNED

I'm lates, as usual. But I gotta say I didn't, too, enjoyed the latest issue of UH. I really can't care about HT and Medusa's romance...

Niffleheim

Is anybody disappointed that we are doing a soap opera now after the first arc with Kang? I'm glad that the Unspoken and Lineage are still around but I want to feel the same anticipation i felt with Kang. This should have been issue #5 or #6. After Kang the pacing is just going to craptown.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Bolt and Medusa need to work things out. I guess they can't exactly sit down and TALK it over, and if he needs to win her back, then so be it. Also, isn't the tradition that whoever is the most powerful Inhuman is King (or Queen)? You guys KNOW I'm crazy as all Hell about Medusa, but having the best head of hair in the universe isn't quite in the same league as being able to destroy a planet with a mere whisper.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Bolt and Medusa need to work things out. I guess they can't exactly sit down and TALK it over, and if he needs to win her back, then so be it. Also, isn't the tradition that whoever is the most powerful Inhuman is King (or Queen)? You guys KNOW I'm crazy as all Hell about Medusa, but having the best head of hair in the universe isn't quite in the same league as being able to destroy a planet with a mere whisper.
    I think after the Terrigen Bomb the old rules are becoming too old fashion for the New Attilan. I was expecting the Genetic Council to interfere with Gabby's pregnancy in Inhuman but they never showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Is anybody disappointed that we are doing a soap opera now after the first arc with Kang? I'm glad that the Unspoken and Lineage are still around but I want to feel the same anticipation i felt with Kang. This should have been issue #5 or #6. After Kang the pacing is just going to craptown.
    I feel like the soapy elements are vital to the Inhumans; the power struggle, the interpersonal relationships of all these characters, the melodrama, etc. But those elements are meant to be infused with the action and grandiose adventures. That's when the Inhumans work best IMO.

Honestly, as an Inhumans fan, I'm still totally confident in the way he's writing Uncanny Inhumans. This issue just felt a bit offbeat to me, but it was well-written and I didn't completely hate it upon re-reading the issue. It's just not what I expected or wanted, but that's not an entirely bad thing. I'm kinda conflicted on the matter, truthfully.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:

You know....if you're conflicted in this case, I think Soule is doing his job ��
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

True.

Medusa's conflicted, Johnny is also, to an extent. And I sure as hell am! lol
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

We got two new NuHumans (how redundant is that?) in today's Civil War II #0; not entirely new for Ulysses, but we get to see his terrigenesis.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

I wonder how the other heroes will know about Ulysses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    someone's going to spill the beans and then Iron Man's going to be like whoa whoa whoa we have to put a stop to this

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    We know he will undergo training with Karnak, probably at the behest of Medusa, but the question is are there other heroes that will know of Ulysses before the Inhuman Royal Family does?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES