Page 102 of 492 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 7375

That is the question. But even if they do, the Inhumans can get there faster because Lockjaw.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but if you need your Inhuman fix I just found this Inhumans Forever Tumblr account.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

That account is the inhuman equivalent of Hrists FuckYeahBlackWidow. It's a great site and DocGold is good people. There's also NewAttilan.com which is just getting up and running. DocGold and I are contributors..but like I said its pretty new.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I forgot what happened to Blackbolts other wives did they die?

Last time they got mentioned was Infinity, when a guard said they all slept in different rooms now. I assumed they just went back too their planets since none of them have shown up since Attilan blew up.

Niffleheim

loveit.jpg

I just had to share this panel with you guys. Funny as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    loveit.jpg

I just had to share this panel with you guys. Funny as hell.
    Amazing lol!
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

This was a big couple weeks for the Inhumans, huh? First Civil War II and the introduction of Ulysses and a spotlight on the Inhumans. We got a new issue of Karnak recently, a new Uncanny Inhumans and even Ms. Marvel. Then Luna Lafayette went through terrigenesis and truly became Moon Girl (what that fully entails is TBD, but still exciting)!

I'm loving the volume of things being released lately, makes me glad to be a fan of these weirdos right now!
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Well said RR! I think Moon Girl was my favorite of the bunch this week. I m super intrigued about Ulysses and can't wait to learn more about him!

I have lots of thoughts on the latest issue of Uncanny but I'll start a separate thread on that methinks.

Niffleheim

Inhumans.jpg

by Layron DeJarnette

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    This was a big couple weeks for the Inhumans, huh? First Civil War II and the introduction of Ulysses and a spotlight on the Inhumans. We got a new issue of Karnak recently, a new Uncanny Inhumans and even Ms. Marvel. Then Luna Lafayette went through terrigenesis and truly became Moon Girl (what that fully entails is TBD, but still exciting)!

I'm loving the volume of things being released lately, makes me glad to be a fan of these weirdos right now!
    I have heard a lot of good things about Luna. I'll have to sit down one of these days and read all those issues that are collecting dust.

Niffleheim

Excited about Uncanny Inhumans #11. Civil War II tie-in and the introduction of Mosaic. Can't Wait. I hope it's cataclysmic.

Astonishing Member

What happened to the Uncanny Inhumans thread that Seren was going to make?

It's on page 2 JD. I had written stuff but then deleted it because I wasn't happy with what I wrote. But I put the original stuff back because I can't think of what else I had intended to say.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post

I'm up to date with Moon Girl but i'm still confused with the extent of her powers. I breezed thru it too fast but i loved every issue. At this point Moon Girl has a better rogue gallery than most established characters in Marvel lol! I loved the Killer Folks and i'm honestly over the moon with Mel-Varr has her rival.

I have been thinking "where the hell is Forey?" but it looks like that will be answered in the next issue.

Now that we have seen a glimpse of the Unspoken and Lineage --- From the solicits i'm glad there's another villain returning spoilers:
    Maximus the Mad.
    end of spoilers