Page 104 of 492 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 7375

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Yeah, It was brutal. About Ulysses, I do wanna know how his powers really work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    That's what the upcoming Ulysses #1 (maybe one-shot, maybe miniseries) is for.
    I know what I'm buying! :P
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    That's what the upcoming Ulysses #1 (maybe one-shot, maybe miniseries) is for.
    Quote Originally Posted by adameastment View Post
    I know what I'm buying! :P
    It's a Civil War II three part prequel written by Al Ewing.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

In case you missed it, Bleeding Cool has several Civil War II previews, including Uncanny Inhumans #11:

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Awesome thanks for posting that!
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Astonishing Member

In case you've missed it, Crystal's Inhumans were seen within THUNDERBOLTS #2.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    In case you've missed it, Crystal's Inhumans were seen within THUNDERBOLTS #2.
    Just at the very end but they'll have a major role in issue 3

Niffleheim

Damn I love how Bendis is writing Medusa. This arc is going to be great. Inhumans Vs Stark, Bring it On lol!

Thanks for the Preview Ravin' Ray

My favorite comics characters are making me abnormally happy these days. Too bad my favorites are in opposite teams.
    Last edited by Tofali; 06-10-2016 at 06:40 AM.

ALight, Kudos to Soule and Asmus. Just saw the preview to All-New Inhumans #8. Swain Mentions that's Crystal is away and thee's a little footnote saying to go check out Uncanny #8. That's some pretty close story telling/communication between those two. I don't think I've seen a comic that has done that before.

Also in this issue we find out who Swain's Celebrity Crush is (Don't read the preview if you don't want spoilers. It's over on We The Nerdy)
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    ALight, Kudos to Soule and Asmus. Just saw the preview to All-New Inhumans #8. Swain Mentions that's Crystal is away and thee's a little footnote saying to go check out Uncanny #8. That's some pretty close story telling/communication between those two. I don't think I've seen a comic that has done that before.

Also in this issue we find out who Swain's Celebrity Crush is (Don't read the preview if you don't want spoilers. It's over on We The Nerdy)
    Did you notice a panel from the end of Uncanny 9 is up on one of the vidscreens on the third page?

Also wow I am more excited for this issue than I already was.

Alecto I did! Karnak was up there too! I was like "Caselli and Mossa doing it again!" I am so excited for this issue.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
    Did you notice a panel from the end of Uncanny 9 is up on one of the vidscreens on the third page?

Also wow I am more excited for this issue than I already was.
    I didn't! Just got back from looking at it and it2true! Amazing.
    Everything Lives!

I didn't notice Karnak before but you're right. There's a panel of Moon Girl too (i had to really zoom in to see this stuff but maybe that's just me). I really like that material from the other inhuman books is being repurposed to show how closely Utolan is watching everything (i still don't trust them. Like not even a bit)

Preview for Uncanny 10 is on comicvine! So excited for a Reader issue!
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    Preview for Uncanny 10 is on comicvine! So excited for a Reader issue!
    Good to see they haven't forgot Forey.

BANNED

Save Forey! He and Reader are my favorites of the new Inhumans. I think Forey and Lockjaw should get their own book, or add Cosmo, Redwing, Frog Thor, etc and bring back the Pet Avengers.