Page 105 of 492 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 7375

Just here to say hi guys. Sorry I haven't been in the forums the last few months... The last few issues of uncanny and, to a lesser extent, all-new were killing my interest. However, after reading Uncanny #10 I'm back onboard. Reader is awesome, that is all.

Mighty Member

Both Uncanny Inhumans and All New Inhumans were top form this week.

Reader is fast becoming one of my favorite characters.

BANNED

Haven't read ANI yet, but Uncanny was awesome! Finally, after two boring issues.

Reader is becoming one of my favourite characters: not only he's interesting, but he has one of the coolest power sets I've seen!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Yeah, this was a great exploration of the world of Inhumans. All-New Inhumans is definitely telling a story that has to be an Inhuman story and no others. Uncanny could theoretically be told without Inhumans (just identical madeup characters), but it's using the characters that have been established and is just telling really good stories.

BANNED

Anyway, after CW II, I hope to see a bigger role for Black Bolt in the Inhuman/Marvel universe.

He's been too absent, for my taste.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar
    Everything Lives!

Niffleheim

Here is an Interview about who Mosaic is. He'll have his own ongoing. vulture

Obviously I'm a massive Inhumans fan and I'm excited for another book, but this kinda feels destined for failure? I can't imagine sales being great for a brand new Inhuman solo at this time. But whatevs, hopefully the writer is aware of that and plans it for 6 or 12 issues only to start. I'm still gonna read the heck out of it
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Those powersof his are really similar to the Waking Dream inhuman we encountered in All New Inhumans.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Niffleheim

I have to agree I'm not that into antiheroes -- the characters that i like are either heroes or villains. Haven't we just dealt with a body jumper?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    Obviously I'm a massive Inhumans fan and I'm excited for another book, but this kinda feels destined for failure? I can't imagine sales being great for a brand new Inhuman solo at this time. But whatevs, hopefully the writer is aware of that and plans it for 6 or 12 issues only to start. I'm still gonna read the heck out of it
    Same here. Anyway, wait for another Inhuman hate thread by the usual suspects, soon.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    Totally agreed with you, itīs something that it is going to happen like with other characters like ... Anyone remember Thane from Hickmanīs Infinity 3 years ago?, only Kamala Khan have had the luck that other characters have not.

Would a cartoon series, ala 90's X-Men, for the Inhumans help raise their overall profile with the public, especially a new generation of kids/teens?

Well apparently the inhumans have shown up in the Guardians of the Galaxy cartoons..so there's that.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Well apparently the inhumans have shown up in the Guardians of the Galaxy cartoons..so there's that.
    They also appeared in Ultimate Spider-Man and Agents of SMASH! I don't know about Avengers Assemble, though.