Page 106 of 492 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 7375
    BANNED

I think an Inhumans cartoon is a brilliant idea!

All New Inhumans looks stealth cancelled
    Issue 11 has a bunch of cast shots on the cover which is normal for final issues, and the volume 2 trade has been changed from issues 5-9 on the Amazon listing https://www.amazon.ca/All-New-Inhuma...l+new+inhumans, to 5-11 in the solicits.
    The solicit also appears to wrap up the ongoing plots.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Niffleheim

Without resolving the Skyspear mystery? I wonder where all the characters are going to go after this?

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    All New Inhumans looks stealth cancelled
    Issue 11 has a bunch of cast shots on the cover which is normal for final issues, and the volume 2 trade has been changed from issues 5-9 on the Amazon listing https://www.amazon.ca/All-New-Inhuma...l+new+inhumans, to 5-11 in the solicits.
    The solicit also appears to wrap up the ongoing plots.
    James Asmus just confirmed on Twitter. This makes me so sad.

I'm sure the complexors are dancing for joy though.
    Last edited by Seren; 06-21-2016 at 12:05 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post

Well that sucks. Hopefully they get another series in Marvel Now but I doubt it. I really like Asmus' writing too.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Eh, they'll just find another boogeyman to pin everything on. Hopefully, this does mean less hate in the general Inhuman-involved threads though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    Eh, they'll just find another boogeyman to pin everything on. Hopefully, this does mean less hate in the general Inhuman-involved threads though.
    Exactly. Before the Inhumans, the boogeymen were the Avengers.

Niffleheim

All New Inhumans fight Thunderbolts Interview

Well that's a whole load of suck. All New Inhumans has been my go to marvel book. At the very least I hope Gorgon's possible healing happens and the characters get a nice home and don't get sentenced to limbo. Also Caselli needs to find another book.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Caselli tweeted that Marvel has something planned for him.

You know what this means guys? Let Asmus Caselli and Mossa know what the book means to you. Email marvel comics. That way maybe the book has at least one hell of a letters page to send it off.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Sucks that All New is being cancelled. I might check out Uncanny Inhumans though.
    It looked interesting but the only reason I never checked it out was because I couldn't really make room on my pull list for it.
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Well that's a whole load of suck. All New Inhumans has been my go to marvel book. At the very least I hope Gorgon's possible healing happens and the characters get a nice home and don't get sentenced to limbo. Also Caselli needs to find another book.
    Yeah, same here. Disappointed, but hoping this is only because Marvel is rebranding again and they'll relaunch it under a different title.

Also, can Crystal go back to long hair now?

Astonishing Member

Super sad to here about All-New.

This book has done wonders for Flint. I'm really sad to see it go, and so soon, too.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post

All New Inhumans fight Thunderbolts Interview
    Speaking of Flint, this looks so awesome! He looks magnificent here and I'm always happy to see him utilize his powers in ways that befit their broad spectrum of use.

You know what this means guys? Let Asmus Caselli and Mossa know what the book means to you. Email marvel comics. That way maybe the book has at least one hell of a letters page to send it off.
    Hey, Seren.

Do you know what email you use to email stuff to Marvel comics? I've been wanting to send them something regarding my hope to see more Robbie and Gabe Reyes in the future, but I'm kinda confused as to where to start. They seem to have a lot of derivative email addresses.

I'm really sad about this

But with the timing maybe it means it'll be relaunched in some form for marvel now in the fall? (some of the characters/plotlines/creative team etc) if there's only one inhumans book going forward thats a lot of characters who won't get much use.

Idk, trying to be hopeful. At least it looks like the major storylines get to play out & won't be rushed.

Honestly I'd just give Caselli Uncanny Inhumans if it was up to me.