Page 12 of 492 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    how big was the drop? could you post the numbers please.
    Inhuman #1 58,309

Inhuman #2 41,810

Inhuman #3 37,159

Inhuman #4 34,215

Inhuman #5 32,719

Inhuman #6 30,761

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Inhuman #1 58,309

Inhuman #2 41,810

Inhuman #3 37,159

Inhuman #4 34,215

Inhuman #5 32,719

Inhuman #6 30,761
    That's a fairly consistent decline if I've ever seen one. Given the delays, I'm actually surprised that it's not selling worse.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Yeah, 2000 issues doesn't seem like a huge drop, especially considering it dropped 2000 issues the month before.

That said, I haven't been reading the new series, as I'm not really interested in nuInhumans. I like the Royal Family, and loved Jenkins' series and War of Kings -- would I like this series?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Yeah, 2000 issues doesn't seem like a huge drop, especially considering it dropped 2000 issues the month before.

That said, I haven't been reading the new series, as I'm not really interested in nuInhumans. I like the Royal Family, and loved Jenkins' series and War of Kings -- would I like this series?
    If you like the immediate aftermath of War of Kings, namely Medusa running the show without Black Bolt (until next issue at least). This book is a fantastic one for Medusa and Gorgon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    That's a fairly consistent decline if I've ever seen one. Given the delays, I'm actually surprised that it's not selling worse.
    yeah, i expected worse with the delays between early issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post

Medusa, Gorgon, and Triton are all regulars in the book. Also, BB and Maximus are returning in some capacity in the next issue.

I also enjoyed the Jenkins' series and I'm loving this series right now. I say give it a try

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    They kept Superior Foes running for a good long haul. So there's hope that Inhumans can make upwards of 12 issues.
    I'm hoping for somewhere around 24 issues so that we can get an Omnibus out of this. No particular reason other than I want a giant Inhuman collection for my shelves.

Incredible Member

Btw guys, when I said "a huge drop" then I was going by the numbers Bleedingcool had up (25.6K & 24.07K) before Comichron. I guess those numbers were off.

Niffleheim

From Marvel's December solicitation they announced that due to Medusa’s inversion in AXIS it will make her a very different ruler of Attilan!. What does that mean exactly? Should we expect the brothers to be kicked out of New Attilan? What is the Ennilux Corporation?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    If you like the immediate aftermath of War of Kings, namely Medusa running the show without Black Bolt (until next issue at least). This book is a fantastic one for Medusa and Gorgon.
    I did enjoy those.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Medusa, Gorgon, and Triton are all regulars in the book. Also, BB and Maximus are returning in some capacity in the next issue.

I also enjoyed the Jenkins' series and I'm loving this series right now. I say give it a try
    Okay, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    From Marvel's December solicitation they announced that due to Medusa’s inversion in AXIS it will make her a very different ruler of Attilan!. What does that mean exactly? Should we expect the brothers to be kicked out of New Attilan? What is the Ennilux Corporation?
    Well, considering Charles Soule has a long term plan for the Inhumans, I think it's safe to say the inversion will not persist past AXIS like Tony Stark or other characters.

Medusa will likely be more callous and short tempered (like Queen-of-the-Kree Medusa, ironically). I expect a PMS joke from Lineage.

A quick Google search for Ennilux found an interview in USA Today with Soule. They are apparently a family in Orrolan that uses their Inhuman gifts to secretly pull strings and amass power. Like a superpowered Medici family.
    Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 10-14-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Niffleheim

I loved the Medici family. Thanks for answering my questions. I'll do the google search for Ennilux

Astonishing Member

Comic Vine has an exclusive first look at issue 8 with art by Pepe Larraz, who still deserves an ongoing gig.

BANNED

Who is the guy with the glowing eyes and the Reed Richards swag?

BTW, where has Crystal gone in this book?