Page 14 of 492 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

So we don't have November numbers yet but in the top 50 sellers list Inhuman #8 was placed at 29. Looking at October sales this puts #8 around 55K. Then again, as I understand it Marvel sent out twice as many copies to comic stores as were originally ordered. So without the push by Marvel the series might have shipped around 27-28K which is a slight drop from October.

Really hope Marvel will let the comic continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    So we don't have November numbers yet but in the top 50 sellers list Inhuman #8 was placed at 29. Looking at October sales this puts #8 around 55K. Then again, as I understand it Marvel sent out twice as many copies to comic stores as were originally ordered. So without the push by Marvel the series might have shipped around 27-28K which is a slight drop from October.

Really hope Marvel will let the comic continue.
    Even if it fails, it'll be relaunched.

Incredible Member

It seems I overestimated sales as #8 did 50,766. So if Marvel really shipped twice as many copies as stores ordered then the book is around 25K.

i think Inhuman will be like the Captain Marvel ongoing. Marvel has a vested interest in keeping these two books published due to upcoming films.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    i think Inhuman will be like the Captain Marvel ongoing. Marvel has a vested interest in keeping these two books published due to upcoming films.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand they're TREMENDOUS.
    People just don't appreciate new things.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand they're TREMENDOUS.
    People just don't appreciate new things.
    I think it was a bit of a mistake launching this series a full four years ahead of the movie and at least half a year before the big Inhuman storyline from AOS. It's a wonderful book but I think the problem was Marvel basically telling everyone the Inhumans would be the next big thing without actually waiting for the multi-media push that was qualifying them as a big thing to begin with.

the only problem with Inhuman IMO was the delay between those first few issues. it kinda killed the momentum from Infinity to Inhumanity to Inhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    the only problem with Inhuman IMO was the delay between those first few issues. it kinda killed the momentum from Infinity to Inhumanity to Inhuman.
    I gotta agree.
    There was a whole lot of hype and bluster and then delay after delay and the momentum and enthusiasm fizzled out, hard.

Fortunately, things have stabilized.
    Unfortunately, it seems not enough people stuck through those speed bumps.

I think there needs to be a second Inhumans book.

Why not have one be "Inhumans" and another be "New Inhumans". One can be the Royal family, the other all the new characters?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I think there needs to be a second Inhumans book.

Why not have one be "Inhumans" and another be "New Inhumans". One can be the Royal family, the other all the new characters?
    That would give off too much of an "X-Men", "New Mutants" vibe; conspiracists would have a field day.

Kinda late to the party, but I just read issue #1. I was actually surprised. It was good.

Is this Dante character a regular in the series?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Kinda late to the party, but I just read issue #1. I was actually surprised. It was good.

Is this Dante character a regular in the series?
    He's more or less the protagonist of the Nuhuman part of the story (a phrase that doesn't come up until next ish).
    Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 12-16-2014 at 11:56 AM.

BANNED

So, rather than a renumber, it looks like we're getting a jumping on point. Either way "season 1" ends in March with an epic Stegman cover.

I still think a relaunch would help the book more. Push the fact that the newly exclusive Charles Soule is writing, ditch the stymie of the delays.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    I still think a relaunch would help the book more.
    But if they don't relaunch after #12 then this will become the longest running Inhumans series published so far.

Those who are playing Avengers Alliance, an INHUMANS Special Ops is up. And Crystal is the hero!