Page 15 of 492 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Inhuman lore discussion, in Infinity we learn that there was a split in the royalty of Inhumans that splintered them into five tribes. One presumably are the Attilannians that stayed behind so that gives us four. One was said to had gone into space where they were massacred by Thanos's forces with a single survivor who was pregnant with the Mad Titans child. Presumably again, that tribe was destroyed but the line survivor Thane was left with the Lor at Orollan. That's three. And now we have the Ennilux who had been hiding in plain sight as a business entity for many years. That's four. Does this mean there is only one more tribe left?

A bit of speculation on my part there but just thought it was interesting to look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    That would give off too much of an "X-Men", "New Mutants" vibe; conspiracists would have a field day.
    Hmmm, I wonder what they would think if there was Inhumans, All-New Inhumans, Uncanny Inhumans, Inhuman Factor and Inhuman Force

Jokes aside, there does need to be another Inhumans book. Maybe not now until the book is more entrenched but another one would be needed as there are simply too many stories to cover in this line book.

Amazing Member

I'd rather Soule not dilute his story by cutting it into two series. I wouldn't reading a Crystal solo in addition to Ms. Marvel. I wonder who else could get a solo by the time the movie comes out...

Its still pretty early in the series.
    We've got issue 10(?) due out today right?

Further Royal involvement could be around the corner.
    He's yet to solidify the new characters. I mean, Blackbolt just came back ... and then he left again. heh.
    Maybe Crystal is gonna pop up and help out Reader and Pressure girl, who's name I cannot spell.

BANNED

Anyone who enjoys the Inhumans may want to play the Facebook game, Marvel Avengers Alliance, since they have brought most of the royal family into the game and that their latest Special Operation mission deals with the Inhumans Mad Max.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by alientraveller View Post
    I'd rather Soule not dilute his story by cutting it into two series. I wouldn't reading a Crystal solo in addition to Ms. Marvel. I wonder who else could get a solo by the time the movie comes out...
    Black Bolt. I guess ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Anyone who enjoys the Inhumans may want to play the Facebook game, Marvel Avengers Alliance, since they have brought most of the royal family into the game and that their latest Special Operation mission deals with the Inhumans Mad Max.
    Avengers Alliance is great. It's Marvel Pokemon!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Its still pretty early in the series.
    We've got issue 10(?) due out today right?
    Yes it's been released and here're the Highlights of this Issue (which is also An AXIS Tie-In)

spoilers:
    .....After Medusa made it extremely clear about her intentions toward the Human, she was later seen at the UN Council and was radically making her points when she was interrupted by Spider-Man. And after a brief battle where the Wall Crawler pointed out that he was sent there by Steve Rogers, who was contacted by the Inhumans out of concern. And Medusa was royally POed about learning that Gorgon was responsible for (what she considered) the betrayal to the Inhumans and basically 'abdicate' the Throne.

Also was shown was the Reader/Iso situation.
    end of spoilers

Very good story that continues the drama unfolding due to AXIS along with other situations that will eventually comes up within this series.

Further Royal involvement could be around the corner.
    He's yet to solidify the new characters. I mean, Blackbolt just came back ... and then he left again. heh.
    Maybe Crystal is gonna pop up and help out Reader and Pressure girl, who's name I cannot spell.
    ....it's not easy to spell Xiaoyi, which is why it's easier to remember to call her Iso.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 12-17-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Just when I thought I was in... they push me out with these Axis garbage.
    Hawkeye - Secret Avengers - Ms. Marvel - Inhuman - Ant-Man

BANNED

I'd stick it out one more month. Axis will he over, and Souke's set it up so that Medysa can come back once her inversion is done.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Has Soule (or anyone else for that matter) said why Crystal hasn't shown up yet? Has anyone asked on twitter or anything?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Has Soule (or anyone else for that matter) said why Crystal hasn't shown up yet? Has anyone asked on twitter or anything?
    Not to my knowledge, and I follow him on Twitter. I'm guessing if he's asked he won't answer directly or spoil the reason for her current absence.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Marvel 616 Politics did an 'interview' with Lockjaw. Check it out here and their page on Facebook too.

thoughts on the new Uncanny Inhumans book? think maybe Crystal will finally show up?