Page 184 of 492 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 7375
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Meh, one book that I will probably drop (I would even prefer Lash or even a stone instead of Maximus).

Iso for leader of the Inhumans!!! xdd

Iso the Inhuman leader?! I SOOO Don't think so. (But if it happens it's inevitable that it will fail)

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    The minute I heard someone was dying my first thought was Crystal. I do not like that thought. Honestly..I think it would be interesting to have Medusa die and have Crystal really step up into being a leader. I think she'd be a hell of a queen.
    Medusa dies, crystal gets with Black Bolt to become secondary ruler. Black Bolt does this to get back at Johnny for Medusa.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zolalnadia View Post
    Medusa dies, crystal gets with Black Bolt to become secondary ruler. Black Bolt does this to get back at Johnny for Medusa.
    Inhumans: The Sister Wives movie LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post

Iso the Inhuman leader?! I SOOO Don't think so. (But if it happens it's inevitable that it will fail)
    Iso has already stepped up as a leader once already, and that went fine. I'm sure she will be put into more leadership roles.

TBH, at this point, I think Crystal would make a better queen than Medusa.

In the Civil War 2 tie-in, she proved she has whatever it takes to take charge (and having Karnak to back her up as an adivser will help her too) and many of the New Inhyumans would probably follow her, as they would feel identified with her.

Worst than Maximus she wont do xdd (even a stone would be better leader than Maximus xd)
    Last edited by Johnrevenge; 11-21-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Iso has already stepped up as a leader once already, and that went fine. I'm sure she will be put into more leadership roles.

TBH, at this point, I think Crystal would make a better queen than Medusa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    In the Civil War 2 tie-in, she proved she has whatever it takes to take charge (and having Karnak to back her up as an adivser will help her too)

Worst than Maximus she wont do xdd (even a stone would be better leader than Maximus xd)
    Agreed that she stepped up to the leadership role but does that also translate to her being a central figure in an ongoing book and expect it to succeed? No.

I welcome a book led by Maximus at least it will be interesting.

Agreed that she stepped up to the leadership role but does also that translate to her being a central figure in an ongoing book and expect it to succeed?
    Soule has been developing her role slowly and it seems that she will be an important character during IvX, so there is a chance that she will become a big player post the event. The fact that many of the Royals will have their own book, it will be a big chance for many of the new Inhumans like Iso, Reader, Inferno or Nur to stood up and have more spotlight.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    More potentially great news:

Inhumans TV Series Does Not Replace thePlanned feature film
    I don't want to be a downer or anything, but there's no way the movie is happening. I think Feige was just trying to not let ABC's cat out of the bag, but he ended up kinda doing that anyway with the whole "I think they're doing it on TV" statement that led to last week's early announcement.

I want a movie more than anything in the world (I'm a massive movie fan, like even more than comics *gasp*) but I don't see it happening knowing what we know about the rift between both sides of Marvel and the history of Marvel TV and movies not being truly connected. I hope and pray that Inhumans changes the game, but I'm assuming the movie project will be officially announced as dead in the coming days or weeks. And I also don't expect the Royal Family to show up in Infinity War, regardless of what any youtube channels would like us to believe.

Hopefully it comes off as cinematic as possible. That's my main hope. I want good writing, good cinematography, great effects, and I can't wait to finally sit in that IMAX cinema and stare up at that screen while nerd tears rush down my cheeks. Hopefully they'll be tears of joy and not disappointment. Either way, I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

A bit of semi-bad news, IMAX apparently confirmed only the first two episodes will be shot in IMAX—not the entire series, as previously reported. Silver lining: they said that select action scenes after Episode 2 (mostly the stuff on the moon, suggesting this entire series might take place there) will be shot in IMAX as well. Hopefully that points to them wanting to make the entire series a spectacle, with movie-quality effects and cinematography (and not just the first two episodes).

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    In other news, Karnak 6 gets pushed back to February.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Niffleheim

Even if the movie doesn't happen we'll still get 8 hours of Royals Inhuman story. 8 HOURS LOL!

Even if the movie doesn't happen we'll still get 8 hours of Royals Inhuman story. 8 HOURS LOL!
    And if it's a success, we'll have a second season

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    In other news, Karnak 6 gets pushed back to February.
    Wait, really? Holy crap, between this and the delays of CW2 and Secret Wars, Marvel's office skills towards planification and organization are a bad joke.

I'm thinking the Imax run will decide the fate of the Inhumans outside of comics, if the Imax run pulls good numbers (I have no idea what good numbers for this looks like) they'll likely film another season to show the start of in Imax theaters, and if enough people go to these showings, Feige will decide to get the movie running again, and give it more marketing.

I wonder what's going to happen to Johnny?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    More potentially great news:

Inhumans TV Series Does Not Replace thePlanned feature film
    I really do not think this is true, it's super unlikely that actors will sign on for a tv show and then Marvel would be happy enough with them to also put them into a movie. i mean it's possible, maybe Marvel is really changing the game on expectations but the big factor here is Marvel's company structure.

Feige and Perlmutter would need to be working closely together on both projects to make sure they compliment the other, Feige will want movie quality actors for the tv show and Perlmutter will want the movie to address tv show continuity etc and since it seems they both cannot stand each other. I really do not think the movie is still coming.

I'd love to be wrong.

How pray tell will she become a Queen when her sister became one through marriage?
    How can Medusa being the King's consort become Queen in her own right? Inhuman monarchy makes no sense :P

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    How can Medusa being the King's consort become Queen in her own right? Inhuman monarchy makes no sense :P
    Well, they are cousins. lmaooo
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    Well, they are cousins. lmaooo
    Even so, a cousin wouldn't hop succession while Black Bolt's son is alive, Ahura is of legal age to rule so it's not like Medusa is acting as a regent in his stead.