Page 2 of 492 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Does anyone want Bianchi drawing Inhumans? Because…
    Lastly, when a fan asked if there were any characters -- Marvel characters, Agent M was quick to specify -- that they still wanted to illustrate, the artists all provided varied answers. Bianchi wants to draw the Inhumans,
    From SENYC: Infiltrating the Marvel Unlimited Plus Members Only Event.
    In the meantime, Soule tweeted a sketch of Medusa by Stegman who will take over from Joe Mad. When I find it I'll link it.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I like Bianchi's art but I know I may be in the minority. I think he could fit the Inhumans if the book were more darker but that doesn't seem to be the approach that Marvel is going for right now.

wa 10

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Soule tweeted this pic of upcoming Inhuman artist Stegman:

http://ryanstegman.tumblr.com/post/8...htly-impressed
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Ultimate Member

While I've always liked Crystal, Karnak, Gorgon and Triton (well, and Maximus...), of the Royal Family, I'm an even bigger fan of the lesser seen non-Royalty, like Maximus' old minions, Maelstrom's minions, the Dark Riders, etc. Falcona, Foxbat, Tusk, all underused and interesting villains (or, now that the villains they once worked for are out of the picture, perhaps available for redemption?).

Of the Royal Family, Crystal is probably coolest, as she was a real powerhouse, even alongside Sersi, one of the most powerful Avengers.

It's interesting how many Inhumans are wildly different from others, and yet there also seem to be some stable 'family lines' of Inhumans, like the various Centaurs (Chiron, Stallior) some of whom are said to be related, or the entire community of winged Inhumans associated with Red Raven.

What are peoples thoughts on these new Inhumans (or NuHumans as the series calls them)? They seem kind of interesting although I have to see how I read them.

image.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

The third one looks like a polecat, I like the second's design.
    I don't really have an opinion about Dante yet, I mean he seems a bit generic but two issues is too soon to tell.
    I'm curious about the new character that Soule talked about who can make everything he reads real and was blinded because that.
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678
    lol. Those are really cute.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    What are peoples thoughts on these new Inhumans (or NuHumans as the series calls them)? They seem kind of interesting although I have to see how I read them.
    Its kind of early to say since even Inferno hasn't had much of a spotlight. We saw the others in different books but I suspect that Inhumans will cover new original nuHumans made by Soule like the one in that cover. So far though, there seems to be a potential nice dynamic between Inferno and Gorgon.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

All hail the Queen Bee.

Still on the fence with them honestly, I loved all things Inhuman before but I really need to see where they are taking this new group of characters because, interesting powers are one thing, but I can't invest myself in a new Inhuman group after I had my heart broken with the Young Inhumans never showing up again after their book got cancelled.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    Still on the fence with them honestly, I loved all things Inhuman before but I really need to see where they are taking this new group of characters because, interesting powers are one thing, but I can't invest myself in a new Inhuman group after I had my heart broken with the Young Inhumans never showing up again after their book got cancelled.
    In Soule I trust. If anyone can do it, he can.

He even turned around that abortion of a Thunderbolts revamp with all red characters.

Amazing Member

Default Rise of Attilan - The Inhumans Appreciation

Inhumans as a whole is a concept I have really enjoyed in the past and hope to see it become as popular as the guardians. I think the property is strong enough to do so on it's own merits, and not at the expense of the X Universe.

I am hoping this thread can become a place people can discuss the characters and direction of the new monthly!

So, who is your favorite Inhuman? Mine is Blacbolt followed by Medusa

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Thanks for starting this thread. I think if Marvel ever gets their act together and starts publishing the Inhumans title on a monthly basis, we should see a good amount of fans posting here. Who is my favorite Inhuman? I suppose it is pretty much a tie between Crystal and Medusa.

All-New Member

I'm down. Love the Inhumans, think Inhuman still has a lot of promise for it's rocky start. My favorite WAS Karnak, but I do understand the sacrifice. Fraction/Soule pulled a good move by making the book have a very uncertain edge without Bolt or the strategist Karnak.

Love Maximus, one of my favorite villains; so perfectly done in the Marvel mold. Love the kids, Ahura and Luna. Alaris from Sean Mckeever's run. Liking Dante, lots of potential for him. Think the Unspoken is a great character too, good to see him being used again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    I hear you! I really wish that they would show up. Not sure how to feel about the nuHumans since they (Marvel) is blatantly stripping the mutant culture for the Inhumans for their movie platforms.