Page 245 of 492 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 7375
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    After a year and a half it is finally happening. Karnak ends next week.
    Am I the only one that never liked that title? =s

Hipster monk Karnak in his tower just annoys me.
    Last edited by Iron Fist; 01-26-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Niffleheim

He is still loud in my head even though WE toned him down. I have yet to read the title.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

The interesting thing about the shows timeline is how quickly they plan the turnaround. I mean the do only have to film the first two episodes for the IMAX event to happen so that's like 3 weeks shooting time.

But still, its beyond most of our expectations for what theyre planning to do in the time frame.

Yeah that turnaround it what I'm wondering about too Iron Fist. we actually went more indepth on it than intended in our podcast this week ha XD. We had a nice disagreement.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Yeah that turnaround it what I'm wondering about too Iron Fist. we actually went more indepth on it than intended in our podcast this week ha XD. We had a nice disagreement.
    They planned this time table for months and months so I guess they're throwing that IMAX money at a much faster turn around time for the CGI side of things? I mean they're doing pre-production and location scouting and making filming deals in Chicago and Hawaii so there is 0% chance that show's leads are not cast by now.

I was hoping today's announcement was going to be a mini live event like the phase 3 one but for tv show castings of cloak and dagger, the runaways and the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    wow they nerfed BB xD

It's weird, he blew up Ronan's ship in the gotg cartoon and wiped out an asteroid field, and in the avengers cartoon he did the T-bomb thing. But for this fight his voice does less damage than his electron beam.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    wow they nerfed BB xD
    Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    It's weird, he blew up Ronan's ship in the gotg cartoon and wiped out an asteroid field, and in the avengers cartoon he did the T-bomb thing. But for this fight his voice does less damage than his electron beam.
    I Agree, that is allot of the Problems with animated shows like these. Good as they can be, they nerf mega-level characters hard so that;

1.) If they did not it would end Fast a Fight
    2.) Cause of that they can keep a fight going longer
    3.) Let characters that would normally not stand a chance against the likes of BB and Medusa seem to have a chance
    4.) Keep it more Kid-Friendly

It stinks yea, but this I have become accustomed to in the way these shows like to tell their stories, they just need a whole lot of heavy nerfing to do so sadly.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

It was strong enough to push back hulk easily....

I guess lol

Medusa was legit tho
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Can Marvel Animation petition Disney for a better animation budget? Pretty please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Can Marvel Animation petition Disney for a better animation budget? Pretty please ?
    Or make an Inhumans cartoon? I don't want to watch an Avengers show for my Inhumans ...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Or make an Inhumans cartoon? I don't want to watch an Avengers show for my Inhumans ...
    Well, this might be the last time they appear on the show for a while, outside Ms. Marvel, so you're probably fine there .

Of course, I'd want an Inhumans cartoon to actually look a lot better then their current slate of 'toons (outside USM, but that's over).

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Agree, that is allot of the Problems with animated shows like these. Good as they can be, they nerf mega-level characters hard so that;

1.) If they did not it would end Fast a Fight
    2.) Cause of that they can keep a fight going longer
    3.) Let characters that would normally not stand a chance against the likes of BB and Medusa seem to have a chance
    4.) Keep it more Kid-Friendly

It stinks yea, but this I have become accustomed to in the way these shows like to tell their stories, they just need a whole lot of heavy nerfing to do so sadly.
    In the 90s FF cartoon, Black Bolt knocked out the Thing in maybe a minute and a half of screentime. They had no problem showing Black Bolt at his strongest. Of course, they were being very faithful to the original story at that point.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    In the 90s FF cartoon, Black Bolt knocked out the Thing in maybe a minute and a half of screentime. They had no problem showing Black Bolt at his strongest. Of course, they were being very faithful to the original story at that point.
    Yea, that is why I Loved the Classic ones from that era cause they never held back on the Powers it seems, Heck Black Bolt with a Whisper Destroyed an Unbreakable Barrier around Attilan!

It is just shows now a days is what I meant to get at, they seem to nerf heavy hitters to much to make thinks play out longer and more even.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!