Page 353 of 492 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 7375

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Really, really loving Secret Warriors but just one question. Is Moon Girl just "ok" with Devil Dino going berserk and literally eating people?
    He didn't eat people, he ate Hydra Agents.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

OK, I'll admit that I looked at the screencaps, but I had to stop because I started to worry that they were going to hurt my enjoyment of any trailer. They should just release that trailer, imo.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    OK, I'll admit that I looked at the screencaps, but I had to stop because I started to worry that they were going to hurt my enjoyment of any trailer. They should just release that trailer, imo.
    It's like four months away, this is the stage of the teasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah, like what is the problem ?, given the hellhole that is the Marvel Universe.......................................... ..

it's okay to eat Hydra agents. those Hydra have infinite supply. If a head is cut off, two more shall take its place
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Really, really loving Secret Warriors but just one question. Is Moon Girl just "ok" with Devil Dino going berserk and literally eating people?
    He's a dinosaur. He eats whatever he wants.

Astonishing Member

They're just robots Morty

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    spoilers:
    Hope this book lasts forever. The art team is blowing me away. Love Grid's lines here. Curious why Iso surrendered, probably a "we'll spare your people if you come" type deal. Also buts to rest my (not serious) concerns about Inferno's character.
    end of spoilers

As much as I wanted the Royals to get away from events for a bit, this kind of makes me wish we could've seen a royal held Attilan holding out against a full scale hydra assault.
    Maybe having the next Generation holding it down

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    He's a dinosaur. He eats whatever he wants.
    Not unless Lunella has something to say about it. She's pretty mean and judgemental [:-<

Ohhhhhhh.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I should probably adapt this strategy.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Just listened to the Attilan Rising podcast for this week. I'll say this: It doesn't matter what Marvel says if it isn't on the page.

Of course, it's technically appeared on the page twice with inconclusive results. Short of a direct flashback, none of them answer the question. But Marvel's offhand comments aren't enough.

ETA: Regarding Inhumans weirdness being toned down, I think Soule got to stretch out a bit with that in the Quiet Room.
    Last edited by Mike_Murdock; 05-20-2017 at 07:07 PM.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I like how you think Murdock (and thank you so much for listening!)

He did... and also in a Song of Endings. But Even then, I feel like he still couldn't stretch out as much as he wanted.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Haven't seen it come up here yet (though similar stuff has) but someone managed to leak a .gif of Lockjaw's appearance from the TV show's I-assume-soon-to-be-released trailer. Go here for that IF YOU DARE

I think the puppeh looks pretty solid in motion, even minor motion. Though that is a super weird choice of effect for teleporting. Looks more like some kinda super-speed.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Somebody replied that it appears he gets a tuning fork, but it's so fast and blurry it's hard to tell. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel allows leaks so they can gauge early reaction and then tweak the effects.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES