Page 4 of 492 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    BANNED

It has to be prior to infinity but after the Inhumans came back from Space (not sure when that was). I guess there was some kind of ongoing at the time.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Is Ann Nocenti's Inhumans OGN good or nah?

Some panels (from #2) for you all to share in my gushing over Medusa:

Strength of the Queen

Does not take orders from Captain America

With bulletproof hair

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    Some panels (from #2) for you all to share in my gushing over Medusa:

Strength of the Queen

Does not take orders from Captain America

With bulletproof hair

I'm loving Soule's portrayal of Medusa and the way she handled herself recently in the market place was great. There is so much strength in her character that she just commands respect in every panel.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    I'm loving Soule's portrayal of Medusa and the way she handled herself recently in the market place was great. There is so much strength in her character that she just commands respect in every panel.
    A far cry for her debut as an amnesiac super-villain.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Medusa is my FAVORITE Inhuman, then Lockjaw.

Just read War of Kings, Infinity and Inhumanity. Currently re-reading the Jenkins trade and I'm really starting to dig Black Bolt. Karnak, Medusa and Maximus are pretty cool as well. I'm quite happy that they're finally giving the Inhumans a push as I've always found them interesting.

I'm also enjoying the "Inhuman" title as well. It's always exciting to follow new characters to see what direction they take and how they're developed. I'm hoping inferno turns out to be a cool character and Reader from the last issue seems to have a really sick power set.

I wasn't exactly sure what his powers were when reading the issue but recently read this from an article:

"Soule spoke about Reader – a new Inhuman that he and Stegman have created – and said the character has the power to make whatever he reads come to life. When this was discovered in the Inhuman community when Reader was a child, they Royal Family took his eyes out to protect the community. But now, Reader has a special Braille pad which lets him utilize his powers again as well as a canine sidekick called Foury – "short for Four Eyes." The character is featured in the corner of Stegman's first cover."
    Last edited by aloe; 08-29-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Niffleheim

I have been too lazy to go pick up the new issue but glad that there are interesting new characters being introduced. I can't wait.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Would anyone else like to see some of the other alien Inhumans anytime soon? I'm referring to the other species, like the Badoon, that were also experimented on by the Kree.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Medusa is my FAVORITE Inhuman, then Lockjaw.
    Crystal is my favorite, but if this title keeps going to the way it is, then Medusa might just because my favorite Marvel character, period.

Quote Originally Posted by aloe View Post
    Just read War of Kings, Infinity and Inhumanity. Currently re-reading the Jenkins trade and I'm really starting to dig Black Bolt. Karnak, Medusa and Maximus are pretty cool as well. I'm quite happy that they're finally giving the Inhumans a push as I've always found them interesting.
    I am as well. The factions that are branching out of Soule's title are a great direction for the Inhumans. I hope more people start picking up the book so we can keep an Inhuman ongoing.

Niffleheim

I love Crystal's powers but I can't stand her little girl act bubble that she is in.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    It has to be prior to infinity but after the Inhumans came back from Space (not sure when that was). I guess there was some kind of ongoing at the time.
    The only thing that I haven't yet read is Infinity and War of Kings. It's probably in one of this
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

It's not WoK. That'd not on earth. But by Infinity they already were over NYC so it mightbhave been mentioned in there (I only skimmed through Infinity). If not it could have been an offhand comment in one of the Avengers books leading up to Infinity.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Attilan returned to Earth in Hickman's FF (before Johnny Storm's resurrection) after Black Bolt was found alive, but did not originally settle above NYC. It wasn't mentioned there either, or in Fraction's run.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    I love Crystal's powers but I can't stand her little girl act bubble that she is in.
    I have the same problem with Crystal. Nobody really seems to "get" her powers or know how to make them look spectacular, in the way that Storm as a fellow "elemental" is shown in such glory. Unless the Inhumans are rebooted from scratch, she can't go back to the "little girl bubble" they INSIST on keeping her in because she's been married at least twice, had numerous lovers, and has produced at least one child. They can't go back to the Kirby-esque "child-woman" that Johnny Storm first crushed on. It's time for Luna to be the little girl--not Crystal.

BANNED

Mr Medusa, we are on the same page. Long Live the Queen!!!!!!!!!! When I get the time, I'm going to try my hand at making my own custom Medusa action figure because none of the commercial products out there can do her justice. The Bowen Designs statue comes close, but she is so beautiful and her incredible hair is her Crown.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Medusa is my Favorite Inhuman, then Lockjaw.
    Mine has to be Ms. Marvel (even though she doesn't know she's one yet) - infact, she's currently my favorite comics character full stop.