Page 400 of 492 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 7375
    Astonishing Member

With all of these long names does anyone think now that Attilan has decided to be part of the rest of earth they will start taking our names "He shall be our future king, tell us what have you decided to call our future leader" "Bob"

Incredible Member

I just checked my copy of the By Right of Birth TPB and it has entries for all the royal family and other Inhuman characters from the 1985-1989 run of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe. Medusa, Black Bolt and Crystal have their full names listed while the others don't (it just reads 'real name: unrevealed). So that helps to narrow it down I guess.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'll link to the Baxter Building podcast. I posted in the comments, but it's BobH's comment that really matters. Black Bolt's full name was unknown in 1983 but was known in 1986. I want to say Fantastic Four Annual #18 from 1984, which is the issue where Black Bolt and Medusa get married.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Incredible Member

Funny I thought they were married during there first appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Funny I thought they were married during there first appearance.
    Pretty funny that Crystal married Quicksilver before Medusa married Black Bolt

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/910260251731152896

Want to speculate on who became that?

spoilers:
    If Medusa gets saved from her sickness by Primagen then this is the result.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by mung; 09-19-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Pretty funny that Crystal married Quicksilver before Medusa married Black Bolt
    Yep. That's correct. Having read through early Inhumans recently, I noticed that Crystal's marriage started to be on the rocks right around the same time Black Bolt and Medusa got married.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

There's a solicit for Royals 12 but not 13 in the solicits, most other series have 2 solicits.

So is Royals cancelled? Or am I skimming the solicits too fast on my lunch break? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    There's a solicit for Royals 12 but not 13 in the solicits, most other series have 2 solicits.

So is Royals cancelled? Or am I skimming the solicits too fast on my lunch break? XD
    It might not be double shipping that month. Black Bolt, Black panther, gwenpool, and Jean gray aren't either.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/910260251731152896

Want to speculate on who became that?

spoilers:
    If Medusa gets saved from her sickness by Primagen then this is the result.
    end of spoilers
    I think it's someone else
    Last edited by Seren; 09-20-2017 at 08:47 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I think it's someone else
    spoilers:
    It is almost certainly Flint. The CBR interview Ewing did said the transformation would begin in #9, the spear Noh and old Max approached was referred to has "his" spear but not saying who, and the kid just touched a skyspear while in the unique position of not having powers. and I imagine he old powers came rushing back while his new powers stayed in his body
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by mung; 09-21-2017 at 07:33 AM.

100% agree Mung. That was my thought as well. Which is makes me wonder about Crystal.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

OMG, the Inhumans tv series was supossedly canceled. I hope it at least leaks or someone leaks the plot. I didnīt love it, but i was courious.
    https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii?lang=cs

Edit: To be honest I didnīt read the article. I just saw the tweet. I will read it when I gather courage to do so.
    Last edited by Owl; 09-21-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    OMG, the Inhumans tv series was supossedly canceled. I hope it at least leaks or someone leaks the plot. I didnīt love it, but i was courious.
    https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii?lang=cs
    That's pure clickbait and misinformation. They have been saying "complete series" since the beginning because it also aired on iMax, and then the full thing is on ABC, people are just trying to twist things as if complete meant not getting renewed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    100% agree Mung. That was my thought as well. Which is makes me wonder about Crystal.
    Honestly this makes me think Swain and Crystal are in the most danger. This hook up is a pretty big thing to have happen just for the sake of happening. They might both live for the drama it would cause since the bases right now is that they or at least Medusa will probably die. iirc one of the interviews said the transformation will be lasting so I can't imagine the victim will die. spoilers:
    and Ewing himself told you in the podcast that Max and Noh varr are safe because of the future plotline.
    end of spoilers By process of elimination that leaves them.