Page 401 of 492 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 7375
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    OMG, the Inhumans tv series was supossedly canceled. I hope it at least leaks or someone leaks the plot. I didnīt love it, but i was courious.
    https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii?lang=cs

Edit: To be honest I didnīt read the article. I just saw the tweet. I will read it when I gather courage to do so.

Cancelling mediocrity at this stage at least will give it a better chance for it to happen in Marvel Studio. Either way this plays out i don't want to see this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    100% agree Mung. That was my thought as well. Which is makes me wonder about Crystal.
    Honestly I think that Swain has more probabilities to die than Crystal. She is only there to null Maximus' powers (as she hadn't done nothing else during the entire run), so Maximus would probably take advantage of her death to use freely his powers during the next arc and pull whatever secret plan he has on his mind to get the Prima Materia or at least try it.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post

Cancelling mediocrity at this stage at least will give it a better chance for it to happen in Marvel Studio. Either way this plays out i don't want to see this show.
    I hope not, the show would prob cancel out anymore royal family in the MCU.
    I'd rather they salvage the show, which really wouldn't be that hard to do.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    OMG, the Inhumans tv series was supossedly canceled. I hope it at least leaks or someone leaks the plot. I didnīt love it, but i was courious.
    https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii?lang=cs

Edit: To be honest I didnīt read the article. I just saw the tweet. I will read it when I gather courage to do so.
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/no-this-inhu...anc-1818619189
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

it's sunday again and for the last three weeks that has meant Javier posted some panel close up. This time with color

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZbnK6HF...y=javiercaster

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Honestly I think that Swain has more probabilities to die than Crystal. She is only there to null Maximus' powers (as she hadn't done nothing else during the entire run), so Maximus would probably take advantage of her death to use freely his powers during the next arc and pull whatever secret plan he has on his mind to get the Prima Materia or at least try it.
    Swain and Gorgon's deaths will be welcomed at this point.

In that interview he did with newsarama right after leaving the book Jonboy said he didn't like Swain a portion of Ewings pitch changed mind. So far nothing particular has happened with her so maybe something occurs with her. Having Gorgon hook up with Medusa is the worst thing he could have done if he wanted people to care about his death. Or maybe he thought he had better shot of making people look forward to it than he had of them being upset.

BANNED

They won't kill Swain--she's gay. I think Marvel Boy will buy the farm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Marvel Boy is confirmed to survive. We see him alive and well in the future.

I don't think the fact that she is gay is going to save her right now. She hadn't done nothing since the start of the series, she is only there to null Maximus' powers, so chances are that she will die (maybe killed by Maximus himself) so he can use freely his powers to achieve his plot regarding the Prima Materia.

Other option would be Gorgon, especially after this arc, as he would willingly give his life to give a chance to Medusa to save her life with the Prima Materia during their confrontation against the Progenitors.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Isn't Nohvarr also bisexual? :P

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I don't think the fact that she is gay is going to save her right now. She hadn't done nothing since the start of the series, she is only there to null Maximus' powers, so chances are that she will die (maybe killed by Maximus himself) so he can use freely his powers to achieve his plot regarding the Prima Materia.

Other option would be Gorgon, especially after this arc, as he would willingly give his life to give a chance to Medusa to save her life with the Prima Materia during their confrontation against the Progenitors.
    Dying to save Medusa sounds good. Maybe Gorgon Jr will have the thunder hooves, too, and can replace his dad.

Astonishing Member

Dying to save Medusa sounds good. Maybe Gorgon Jr will have the thunder hooves, too, and can replace his dad.
    No Gorgon is the Satyr, his son in a Minotaur, with his daughter being a wyvern.

Niffleheim

I'd have paid for this if it was a Lego movie than the crap tv show they came up with

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post

I'd have paid for this if it was a Lego movie than the crap tv show they came up with
    I totally loved the moment that Medusa used a hair dryer, totally epic xdd

And Lockjaw is cute as always xdd