Page 442 of 492 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 7375
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Is it too much to ask that they not kill any of the royals, it's hard enough being a fan after the show and wretched crossovers/events.
    As a general rule, probably not, but it might be a big ask for a Death of the Inhumans book.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

I hope they do what they did for ResurreXtion have the main book have 2 spinn off books that come out because of the actions of the main book. Wanting to keep the kids safe Luna, and Leer are sent to Mu to stay wiki Kawades, and due to connections a young team is formed by Luna, Leer, Kid Kaiju, Moon Girl, Miss Mech, and Ms. Marvel. Needing to find answer less Inhuman way Nur is given a job to track down whatever is killing them discretely.

I'm believing than with the return of the FF, the inhumans will return to be secundaries for the fisrt family.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    All we know is the comments from the other writers at the retreat who called it brutal as ****.

Jason Aaron "Brutal is right. And blood-drenchingly epic. I could not stop thinking about this pitch after I first heard it. So excited to see it come to life in all its full visceral glory."

Cates "Okay look, my Inhumans story has literally nothing to do with that show. I had a rad idea for an Inhumans story I wanted to do, and I pitched it and they approved it and here we are. Relax."

Rosenberg "DEATH OF THE INHUMANS is going to be truly epic. I heard the story and was blown away. [...] If you love the Inhumans, this is a must read book. A story that shows why they are worthy of their place in the Marvel Universe And if you hate them... you'll probably want to read it too. [...] He pitched and is launching a new series for them. "

So the feeling I am reading is that Cates pitched a good Inhumans book, and Marvel in their tone-deafness called it death of the inhumans, right after royals which was filled with fake out deaths and IVX which was about two species fighting to extinction. I'm sure it'll be a good story but to make threats to characters viable you need to spend time endearing the character to the reader not just keep the threats coming non stop.
    Where did you find this? I'm interested in reading it with original context.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    Cates's twitter

Preview for black bolt 12.
    https://www.cbr.com/black-bolt-12/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    I think Flint might die, Largely because Ewing left the plot thread that when he dies the Crystal takes over.
    I'd be okay with that. Flint isn't one of my favorite Nuhumans. I actually think Frank McGee is.

Frank McGee is AWESOME.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    I am so not surprise he has a therapist

Looks awesome. I realize that not all Inhumans' tales are so very great, but many are and have always shown how the Inhumans are far more than just a faux-version of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    I'm so pissed this book has ending. It's been so slept on and it's one of the best titles Marvel puts out.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    On Rosenberg and Cates twitters.

It's been rather interesting to see creators coming out excited for the pitch, doesn't happen often.

Black Bolt Nominated for a hugo award
    https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/31/1...-fantasy-books

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Black Bolt Nominated for a hugo award
    https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/31/1...-fantasy-books
    Well deserved.

Absolutely well deserved.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast