Page 455 of 492 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7375

Talk about a little known factoid! Cool. That's gotta be from at least the '80s, am I right?

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    A story that needs to be told is what the Royals are doing now that they are out of power. Karnak can always swing back to his magister stuff. The background scenes have shown Crystal being a mom to Luna, but the rest we don't really know.
    They have Prima Materia now which was supposed to fix the Terrigen problem. They just haven't mentioned it because they have no book to mention it again. Could it make stronger Inhumans? Have they tried to make it into regular Terrigen since it's its prima materia? Why haven't they asked the smartest Inhuman there is to help them with this? Who knows... Luna is too underused. She's been around forever, and is a part of a very important family making which was featured in Bloodties. They could make her older too. They did it with Ahura. Although the age bump could've been because he jumped around time with Kang.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    They have Prima Materia now which was supposed to fix the Terrigen problem. They just haven't mentioned it because they have no book to mention it again. Could it make stronger Inhumans? Have they tried to make it into regular Terrigen since it's its prima materia? Why haven't they asked the smartest Inhuman there is to help them with this? Who knows... Luna is too underused. She's been around forever, and is a part of a very important family making which was featured in Bloodties. They could make her older too. They did it with Ahura. Although the age bump could've been because he jumped around time with Kang.
    Luna was in the last chapter of Ahmed's quciksilver and looked aged up to early-mid teens. There is no telling if it will stick because she was only on two pages.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

BTW, I don't think I directly addressed the suggestion. I'd absolutely agree with the idea of bringing Maelstrom back. He may not have been used overly effectively originally, but he's got an interesting premise and I think can be done better today.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I'd absolutely agree with the idea of bringing Maelstrom back.
    Yes. A proven threat to Inhumans, Eternals and Deviants.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

From vastly annoyed sigh's Karnak Appreciation Blog on Tumblr:

The Inhuman Royal Family from the Marvel Future Avengers Season 2 announcement

https://vastlyannoyedsigh.tumblr.com...-marvel-future
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

So this was in Infinity Countdown Darkhawk. The kree are being run by the newly appointed "Extreme Intelligence" as oppose to the old Supreme Intelligence name. Could this be what Plex has decided to call himself after he was put into power in Royals or something different. Most likely this is the culprit behind Death of the Inhumans. Needing forces for the Infinity gems(stones) would explain why the kree suddenly want to enslave the Inhumans by any means necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    From vastly annoyed sigh's Karnak Appreciation Blog on Tumblr:

The Inhuman Royal Family from the Marvel Future Avengers Season 2 announcement

https://vastlyannoyedsigh.tumblr.com...-marvel-future
    Is Crystal missing or Medusa? I can't quite tell who the female in that image is.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Is Crystal missing or Medusa? I can't quite tell who the female in that image is.
    Looks like Crystal is missing. Medusa's hair is somewhat recognizable.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Fairly canon that Inhumans (at least Attilan's) have different life spans and aging factors. She *should* be younger than Franklin but all bets are off I guess.

Finally a preview https://www.avclub.com/alien-masters...-of-1827234662

A rare instance where Olivetti doesn't do his own colors

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Fairly canon that Inhumans (at least Attilan's) have different life spans and aging factors. She *should* be younger than Franklin but all bets are off I guess.
    It's also basically canon that Franklin ages slower than other kids.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

I'll be skipping death of inhumans, don't need the heartbreak.

Apparently there is a surprise in DOTI https://twitter.com/ComicPerch/statu...41191621947392
    That guy is a comic shop owner and says something unexpected happens and that people should pick the book up while they can. It being the Inhumans spoilers:
    and the lack of advertising
    end of spoilers most shops would order light. Wew that is really makes me nervous. He called it "the other surprise this week" because this week's batman got spoiled real hard.
    Last edited by mung; 07-01-2018 at 10:58 PM.

BANNED

Luna Maximoff ahould be a big deal in 2018..shes connected to way too many characters.