Page 463 of 492 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 7375
    Incredible Member

Same here.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    to whoever was worried that Lunella would de-inhuman herself three months ago, that isn't the case. It seems getting rid of the "curse" just meant stopping herself from switching minds with devil. Going by the results it probably won't last.
    With her and Ms. Marvel both investigating their powers, maybe after their respected arcs (both started at the same time right?) a crossover/training arc cause while Moongirl understands her powers she can't control it, while Ms. Marvel has the control she is now trying to understand how it fully works. With Karnak being their teacher.

Preview for next week's Death of the Inhumans
    http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...finhumans2.htm
    It's hard to say when the F4 comic takes place in relation to this but I'm confident to say that the MK20 certainly happens after since it will be released later. So if anything happens to Karnak it is an alt universe. On that note the solicitations for this chapter appear to be completely wrong.
    Last edited by mung; 07-26-2018 at 09:37 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OWR0WTXpmM

A stream where donny talks about stuff. He answers some Inhumans related questions in the beginning and at the end. First off he states that Marvel did not make him write this book and it has nothing to do with the X-men rights coming back. It was planned at one of their retreats. His two favorite Inhumans books is Jenkins Inhumans and Silent war. I'm glad he said Silent war because Jenkins is good but it's starting to feel like a default answer. Vox's Scythe was inspired by anime no particular one was specified. Donny wanted him to look like earth X Black Bolt and they asked Alex Ross if they could use that Design. He avoided the answer of what inspired Vox because his look. Someone asked if Vox was related to Knull, The villain in Venom right now. He just said read DOTI but I think that was just to leave Vox mysterious. Donny said he likes making new villains because it adds excitement and the reader wont know what to expect from them.

I double posted because the site is running weird and I can't figure out how to delete this post in the edit section.
    Last edited by mung; 07-29-2018 at 11:04 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4_frN475E
    spotlighting lockjaw just two days before DOTI. Feels intentional to me.

Death of the inhumans spoilers spoilers:
    I'm not liking some of the writing in DOTI. It is leaning too heavy on plot induced stupidity. I gave have the lockjaw thing the benefit of the doubt. It's ok to send him alone if he is just grabbing maximus and leaving. But Why would Max try to fight Vox after seeing him walk through his energy gun a disintegrated his arm. This chapter was worse because Karnak goes to kree for the sole purpose of mocking them and so he "could see the look on their face" when Black Bolt showed up. It only served to make Karnak a hostage so the kree could get the upper hand. Of all people I wouldn't expect Karnak to do this. He is a strategist. At the very least it could have been played as a distraction. Also wasn't the only one nerfed, Black Bolt said over ten thousands words and Hala held up. In fact this the weakest his voice has looked in a long time.
    end of spoilers

Niffleheim

Blackagar's voice hasn't been the same since Infinity, Maximus' kidnapping him, Auran and Dazzler(IvX) defeating him and his experience with the Jailer.

I love the Black Eulogy bit other than that i was bored with the old specific franchise trope this isn't about Inhumans anymore - it's about BB's pain (boo hoo). I would care if he was a good or even a competent leader but he is not so his journey to avenge "his people" rings hollow. The story doesn't hold up he barely knows these new inhumans.
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-01-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Death of the inhumans,
    spoilers:
    Wasn’t just Black Bolt voice that was nerfed while yeah one word should been enough destroy Hala what happened to his other powers not mention durability when he can physically taken on the likes of The Hulk and Gladiator etc now all takes knife kill him.

Also Karnak was out character not master strategist ended being hostage.

That being said don’t think Black Bolt dead with him being on cover for next issue also don’t think Lockjaw or Maximus dead either better finish this with Black Bolt killing Vox this time after epic fight.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Based on the solicits:

spoilers:
    Black Bolt is not dead but has lost his voice. My guess is his vocal cords have been cut
    end of spoilers

Of course, the solicits could lie.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Whatever Black Bolt signed to Karnak before the ending of this issue could be important. I feel there is a plan somewhere.

I am very surprised at the Inhuman's fan reaction so far. I have always liked BB and his team, but have not really read any of their comics (so maybe that is why). It seems like some of you don't care for this comic, while I thought it was the best book I read today!

I loved the whole issue and wouldn't change a thing. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, and I love the "commander" who said when asked who he was; "We are the Kree". It reminded me of the first time I saw a comic character say; "We are Negan".

So glad I decided to pick this series up. I hope as a fan, that none of these deaths are permanent as well, but I am enjoying the ride. 5 out of 5 stars from me!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'm curious how people will see this series in a couple years without the baggage attached to it that exists now. Donny Cates is a good writer but everyone is understandably apprehensive.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    I am very surprised at the Inhuman's fan reaction so far. I have always liked BB and his team, but have not really read any of their comics (so maybe that is why). It seems like some of you don't care for this comic, while I thought it was the best book I read today!

I loved the whole issue and wouldn't change a thing. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, and I love the "commander" who said when asked who he was; "We are the Kree". It reminded me of the first time I saw a comic character say; "We are Negan".

So glad I decided to pick this series up. I hope as a fan, that none of these deaths are permanent as well, but I am enjoying the ride. 5 out of 5 stars from me!
    Yeah, right now it seems like the whole thing is Neggan-ed.