Page 465 of 492 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 7375

I'm interested to see where it goes. but I don't quite get the format. I thought the shorts were one per character but these six short were all for gwen and only setup her plot line with this Inhuman. Are all the characters getting an episode like this to set them up? I haven't seen anything about another batch and only half the team has appeared. Plus it feels like it would work well as a webseries if it is going to be told in shorts. maybe release the shorts either before or after the show airs on TV.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Preview for Marvel Super Hero Adventures: Inferno #1 is up.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-super-her...res-inferno-1/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Olivetti posted another crop of a page. Seems a bit spoilery, things seem to be going wrong for Vox.

DEATH OF THE INHUMANS #5

DONNY CATES (W), ARIEL OLIVETTI (A) Cover by KAARE ANDREWS Young Guns Variant Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO (6 of 6)

THE FINAL STAND!

The Royal Family has been broken. Now, something new and terrible rises from its ashes. Who is Vox? Where are the Inhumans he's killed? And what lies ahead for a king without a kingdom?

32 pages, $3.99.

Where are the Inhumans he's killed? Now that sounds odd.

Astonishing Member

Hey so I just noticed like nothing in the 2nd issue Synopsis happened right

"Attilan died screaming without its king. Now Black Bolt sets out for vengeance against the Kree — and leads the last of his people to their deaths. For the Kree have a weapon of their own… one that will teach the Silent King what it truly means to be voiceless. The massacre continues as Donny Cates and Ariel Olivetti bring the Inhumans to their lowest point in history. "
    Except for the Black Bolt wanting vengeance and, the voiceless. Even then that last part only worked cause Vox took a hostage not really the super dangerous weapon like they are saying really.

I think they mixed up Arctilan and Attilan, the first chapter talked a lot about screams during Vox's attack. The rest is misinformation, Solicitations aren't written by the writers and are even done before the chapter is fully written/drawn.

? And what lies ahead for a king without a kingdom?
    So we're definitely getting some sort of Black Bolt series spinning out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    So we're definitely getting some sort of Black Bolt series spinning out of this.
    If it is half as good as the last one, sign me up
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I'm not surprised. Black Bolt had great reviews and one at least one award and was nominated for another. Plus they got a Vision sequel coming in November so clearly they are trying get some critic bait. DOTI might have just been a publicity stunt rather than a punishment, especially with Lockjaw's death.

I would like Black Bolt to get series out of this his last one was excellent didn’t it win an award for how good it was.

As for death of inhuman the solicitation implying that Black Bolt survive this I hope lockjaw does as well but covers not looking good.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    DEATH OF THE INHUMANS #5

Where are the Inhumans he's killed? Now that sounds odd.
    Death in the MU often being they're just in a different state of existence, I won't be surprised to see them in another form.

But man, those Lockjaw covers are depressing.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Hey so I just noticed like nothing in the 2nd issue Synopsis happened right

"Attilan died screaming without its king. Now Black Bolt sets out for vengeance against the Kree — and leads the last of his people to their deaths. For the Kree have a weapon of their own… one that will teach the Silent King what it truly means to be voiceless. The massacre continues as Donny Cates and Ariel Olivetti bring the Inhumans to their lowest point in history. "
    Except for the Black Bolt wanting vengeance and, the voiceless. Even then that last part only worked cause Vox took a hostage not really the super dangerous weapon like they are saying really.
    I don't think it was entirely inaccurate (at least, if you replace Attilan with Arctilan or treat Attilan as a general noun for Inhumankind). The Inhumans on the moon died with Black Bolt not there. Black Bolt set out for vengeance (seen at the end of the issue). The Kree have a weapon of their own (Vox). I agree the solicits are being purposely vague or misleading, though.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't think it was entirely inaccurate (at least, if you replace Attilan with Arctilan or treat Attilan as a general noun for Inhumankind). The Inhumans on the moon died with Black Bolt not there. Black Bolt set out for vengeance (seen at the end of the issue). The Kree have a weapon of their own (Vox). I agree the solicits are being purposely vague or misleading, though.
    Ya it made it look like Black Bolt was going to lead the rest of the Inhumans to the Kree to fight, not just him and Karnak.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    If it is half as good as the last one, sign me up
    I love BB so I'm down with this.

Wow, those Lockjaw covers aren't right at all.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 08-21-2018 at 11:45 PM.

BANNED

Okay, well...I certainly see the John Wick comparison Donny Cates made last week.