Page 467 of 492 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 7375
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    When and how did Medusa get her hair back?
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    She got it back when/after Royals concluded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The Primagen (the substance that created the Kree) gave her back her powers in the Judgement Day one-shot. It also ended by revealing Gorgon had survived the explosion that apparently killed him.
    Indeed In an EPIC Moment that as a Medusa Fan was Long in Coming and Just Plain Mangifincent! =)

From INHUMANS: JUDGEMENT DAY #1(2018)!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I'm glad that Reader's Forey also made the list.
    I love Forey, too. That story where Reader saves him from (Ennilux, I think) had me on the edge of my seat. I'm a total sucker for dogs. My dogs' vet says that in his next life he wants to come back as one of my dogs because they're so well taken care of.

http://www.comicosity.com/exclusive-...medium=twitter

Death of the Inhumans #3 preview. No heroes allowed.

Solid issue.

I'm always down for more spoilers:
    Beta Ray Bro
    end of spoilers

generally sick of the spoilers:
    black bolt has one last scream and THIS time he will never be the same, but at least we got to see him as a bad ass again lol
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Solid issue.

I'm always down for more spoilers:
    Beta Ray Bro
    end of spoilers

generally sick of the spoilers:
    black bolt has one last scream and THIS time he will never be the same, but at least we got to see him as a bad ass again lol
    end of spoilers
    So,who died this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    So,who died this issue?
    A bunch of kree spoilers:
    maybe ronan but probably not
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    This might be nitpicky but I am not a fan of BB's voice being his only ability and he is powerless without. Before anyone says fork he can and has used his abilities without it he is just stronger with it. I like bill but it feels like the rest of family useless. We don't even see Karnak beat up some kree in his escape. It's obvious this a BB story but this a little much. Plus Bill will overshadow them because he is way stronger than anybody else especially if BB is this nerf'd. I don't think they could keep pace with Bill in a team fight and if Vox can beat Bill I don't see what chance the rest of them have.
    end of spoilers

I love how Medusa always steps up to the plate and never falters, regardless of how distraught she really is on the inside. She is such a capable and fierce leader. She is definitely my favorite Inhuman.

Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 09-05-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    spoilers:
    This might be nitpicky but I am not a fan of BB's voice being his only ability and he is powerless without. Before anyone says fork he can and has used his abilities without it he is just stronger with it. I like bill but it feels like the rest of family useless. We don't even see Karnak beat up some kree in his escape. It's obvious this a BB story but this a little much. Plus Bill will overshadow them because he is way stronger than anybody else especially if BB is this nerf'd. I don't think they could keep pace with Bill in a team fight and if Vox can beat Bill I don't see what chance the rest of them have.
    end of spoilers
    Especially since we just saw what BB can do without his voice in his solo lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Yep. This whole 'Blackbolt's power is only his voice' thing is lame. Blackbolt used to able to do things like channel his powers inward to enhance his strength, create concussive blasts and generate forcefields.

I get that writers want to lower Blackbolt's powers a bit to create some jeopardy and because in the past he was arguably overpowered. Now though it seems like shutting him turns him into a average joe.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Yep. This whole 'Blackbolt's power is only his voice' thing is lame. Blackbolt used to able to do things like channel his powers inward to enhance his strength, create concussive blasts and generate forcefields.

I get that writers want to lower Blackbolt's powers a bit to create some jeopardy and because in the past he was arguably overpowered. Now though it seems like shutting him turns him into a average joe.
    he literally just did that stuff less than a year ago lol

Nobody else got the sensation than
    spoilers:
    part of the page with Ronan on the operation table was erased using colors technique? A very strategic portion.
    end of spoilers
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Vox seems shady

spoilers:
    why go through all that effort to capture BB and remove his voice and then leave him with two minor guards in the worst plan in the universe? seems almost purposeful
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Vox seems shady

spoilers:
    why go through all that effort to capture BB and remove his voice and then leave him with two minor guards in the worst plan in the universe? seems almost purposeful
    end of spoilers
    Oh there is definitely something at play. spoilers:
    The way Ronan talks it appears even the kree are unwilling and something was done to them. They also use the hivemind speech like Vox. Now that I think it over Vox will probably kick Bill's ass just because he hasn't fought a credible opponent yet. He caught Black Bolt off guard and everyone else was nobody. Sterilon is the strongest guy he has fought so far.
    end of spoilers