Page 476 of 492 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 7375
    Astonishing Member

I think we will get an Inhuman series as a digital book

That would be good. I tend to get most of my comics digitally anyway now adays. Though there are some I am totally driving to my LCS for.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    The bad news that Cates will write the Inhumans again post the mini series, seems to confirm my fears that he'll use them as disposable villains as spoilers:
    it seems that by the end of the mini series they'll be turned in an army of Vox by the kree
    end of spoilers
    I would absolutely hate if that happened.

I really can't picture how they would lose with Bill around. Cates made it clear a Vox is no match for him and since Lockjaw got teleported too he will probably want to save him. I can't think of a credible way for it to not work out while still having Bill walk away without a scratch in for gotg. Plus he still has a bunch of stuff to explain specifically about the prophecy. At worst Crystal gets turned or we go full absurd and there is a VoxJaw.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    I really can't picture how they would lose with Bill around. Cates made it clear a Vox is no match for him and since Lockjaw got teleported too he will probably want to save him. I can't think of a credible way for it to not work out while still having Bill walk away without a scratch in for gotg. Plus he still has a bunch of stuff to explain specifically about the prophecy. At worst Crystal gets turned or we go full absurd and there is a VoxJaw.
    Really depends on when DotI and F4 happen if Crystal is ok or not.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Eldrac appeared in Panther Quest. He also appeared on the ABC show, but they changed him a lot...

On a side note, I really think they should've done an Infinity cartoon movie. I wasn't keen on how they incorporated the Inhumans in the cartoons recently. I think the Fantastic Four 90's show did it best.

Eldrac in Panther Quest looks more like comics Eldrac.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Hey so in the animated department whenever they want to use a young Inhuman it seems they just deage a member of the Royal family who here thinks instead use the children of the family?

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post

spoilers:
    An army of Voxes could give Bill more trouble than only one.
    end of spoilers
    Also, if Cates doesn't explain about the prophecy, I supose he will in other title (Guardians of the Galaxy,most probably).
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Hey so in the animated department whenever they want to use a young Inhuman it seems they just deage a member of the Royal family who here thinks instead use the children of the family?
    I think the biggest problem would be to explain how they came to be the children of a royal. However, they don't explain much, so I don't see why Ahura can't appear, and I doubt we'll ever see Pietro and Crystal together (in animation or live action) which makes me sad. It would be nice to see more Crystal in the Avengers as a liaison, but these cartoons have become commercials for the MCU - as opposed to the original Earth's Mightest Heroes where the Fantastic Four, Wolverine, and Spider-Man appeared - and she doesn't fit in their plans.

"Inhumans" from different universes. The first two from "Mutant X" and the third, Un-People, from "Amalgam" comics.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    "Inhumans" from different universes. The first two from "Mutant X" and the third, Un-People, from "Amalgam" comics.

Wow, a "black" Black Bolt, this is unexpected.

https://www.newsarama.com/42580-deat...5-preview.html
    The preview for the final chapter of Death of The Inhumans.

Astonishing Member

You know I hope whoever is using the Inhumans next will say this Maximus was a LMD the real one somewhere studding Primagen and that he has a whole bunch of them hidden away so whenever a writer wants to use crazy and evil Maximus there you go.

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

DoI #5 spoilers:

spoilers:
    At least Lockjaw is still alive.

I don't understand how Crystal and Lockjaw got reversed.

I'm not the biggest Inhumans fan, but I thought the resolution was underwhelming.

Ronan appeared on that big Guardians image(link), does that mean Cates has more plans for him? or is it just a generic image of all the possible members, and not all those characters will appear?

I don't care about the others, but I hope it's not too long before Maximus comes back.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan; 11-07-2018 at 09:28 AM.