Page 477 of 492 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 7375

I only pray that Cates never writes the Inhumans ever again, he was probably the worst that happened to the characters in all their story.

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Well, BleedingCool reported a couple of weeks ago that they were told Cates would be using the surviving Inhumans in his Guardians of the Galaxy series.

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    Well, BleedingCool reported a couple of weeks ago that they were told Cates would be using the surviving Inhumans in his Guardians of the Galaxy series.
    Hopefully it will be a fake rumor.

BANNED

Am I reading this right, or spoilers:
    Are Medusa and 'Bolt giving it another go? She was calling him "my love" in the issue right in front of Gorgon
    end of spoilers, granted I haven't read the last two issues so I might have missed something.

I wonder how that aligns with Slott's use of Medusa and Crystal in Fantastic Four?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Are Medusa and 'Bolt giving it another go? She was calling him "my love" in the issue right in front of Gorgon
    end of spoilers, granted I haven't read the last two issues so I might have missed something.

I wonder how that aligns with Slott's use of Medusa and Crystal in Fantastic Four?
    Cates have practically ignored all the contiunity regarding the Inhumans in favour of a bad an terrible story. More reasons to ban him permanently from writing the Inhumans ever again.

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

spoilers:
    They were seen together in Lockjaw's mini after reuniting at the end of BB's solo.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

spoilers:
    They were seen together in Lockjaw's mini after reuniting at the end of BB's solo.
    end of spoilers
    Thanks.

spoilers:
    I thought for sure their reunion at the end of BB's title was just a "let's be friends" thing, but they must have realised they can't switch what they mean to one another off like a switch and just reconnected
    end of spoilers

Thanks.

spoilers:
    I thought for sure their reunion at the end of BB's title was just a "let's be friends" thing, but they must have realised they can't switch what they mean to one another off like a switch and just reconnected
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Comic writers are not good at doing male/female friends they always find an excuse to hook them up. It's crazy that cloak and Dagger manage to keep from doing it. I'm not surprised Ahmed/Eiwngs thing got turned over but I expected it to happen on screen.
    end of spoilers

So basically,

spoilers:
    Black Bolt killed all the inhumans & numans except the royal family? Is that what happened?
    end of spoilers

Or am I wrong?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    So basically,

spoilers:
    Black Bolt killed all the inhumans & numans except the royal family? Is that what happened?
    end of spoilers

Or am I wrong?
    spoilers:
    He only killed the ones that were in Arctillan. The ones that lived in New Attilan and other parts of Earth are still safe and alive
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    spoilers:
    He only killed the ones that were in Arctillan. The ones that lived in New Attilan and other parts of Earth are still safe and alive
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    "Death of (some) Inhumans"
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    So basically,

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Or am I wrong?

spoilers:
    I'm pretty sure he killed Triton.
    end of spoilers

Ooof

How long is this

spoilers:
    one last scream
    end of spoilers

gonna last this time?

This book was terrible
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    spoilers:
    Comic writers are not good at doing male/female friends they always find an excuse to hook them up. It's crazy that cloak and Dagger manage to keep from doing it. I'm not surprised Ahmed/Eiwngs thing got turned over but I expected it to happen on screen.
    end of spoilers
    I rather have Black Bolt move on from Medusa especially after recent affair with Gorgon in Royals but does seem at end of Black Bolt solo there hint back on together again

I had two problems with Death Of Inhuman after finishing reading it, first how nerfed Black Bolt is like Cates forgot all other powers or how powerful he is just left with his Voice spoilers:
    which isn’t all that powerful not like once was and now after this issue lost his voice now basically powerless which I’m starting think point of book begin with.
    end of spoilers

Second problem is story not mention there one big plot hole in this issue doesn’t make sense spoilers:
    how did LockJaw and Crystal turned back into normal when made into Vox by the Kree whatever did to them didn’t even explain how there back to normal.
    end of spoilers