Page 486 of 492 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 7375
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I just read this on CBR about the Infinity War art book. I've always assumed that this was going to be their way into the MCU given the order of the original movie schedule pre-Spider-Man's incorporation. They could've had them in Infinity War anyway and just have waited to give them a solo film later or just not give them a solo film. I don't know if it's better to know this or worse.

"[...]the original scripts had the Inhumans as the ones who held the Soul Stone on their city on the moon. Thanos would invade it, causing a massive battle that would include Thanos fighting Black Bolt and the rest of the Royal Family. This would set up their own film of the Inhumans revealing themselves to the world. However, as everyone knows, Marvel shifted their plans when they got Spider-Man for the MCU."
    Makes sense, while called Infinity War it seems to have more in common with the Infinity. We need to keep talking about how this would have been a great idea to help show we still want the Inhumans for the MCU

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Very interesting news. Is there a link?
    https://www.cbr.com/secrets-revealed...-war-art-book/

It's right here. It doesn't say much more about the inclusion of the Inhumans than what has already been said.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

(duplicate answer)
    Last edited by Force de Phenix; 11-17-2018 at 03:46 PM. Reason: duplicate answer

The idea seems worthy. With the Inhumans connected to the Kree it would make sense if they had a stone hidden with them. The eventual use of Celestials as far more ancient and hiding or scattering the stones millennia ago could create future plot points. I'm always sad about how their movie/show went. Could have been a contender!

I've gotten to old for the crap. I say ignore the haters and really move on. Don't engage. I truly have no doubt that they'll be back in some form.

Astonishing Member

So there are really 4 platforms comic characters are used comics, live action, animated, and video games. Inhumans are used in 3/4 so in the other platforms if they are shown to be popular it increases the chances of them appearing in the missing. Animated is their strongest point thanks to animation best able to capture what they can do.

Astonishing Member

I like it good amv

It's great to see them in action in the AMV. The anime seems to recognize that Black Bolt has more powers besides his voice (which the Avengers Assemble cartoon failed to do)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    It's great to see them in action in the AMV. The anime seems to recognize that Black Bolt has more powers besides his voice (which the Avengers Assemble cartoon failed to do)
    Black Bolt was kind of terrible in Avengers Assemble...rash, impulsive, and he even sold out his entire race to the human government .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    And that voice was weak

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

I always thought that Earth X/Paradise X/ Universe X were always great Inhumans stories. The concept of global Terrigenisis was interesting, and I'm glad they used in the 616 sans the mayhem and except for what happened to the mutants. DoI really wasted the use of Ahura's costume. I was really hoping for some sort of a connection after seeing the preview. I hope that they move on from their old ways and expand on Primagen, secondary Terregenisis, and more nuhuman stories. At least the nuhumans aren't restricted to Inhumans only books.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I always thought that Earth X/Paradise X/ Universe X were always great Inhumans stories. The concept of global Terrigenisis was interesting, and I'm glad they used in the 616 sans the mayhem and except for what happened to the mutants. DoI really wasted the use of Ahura's costume. I was really hoping for some sort of a connection after seeing the preview. I hope that they move on from their old ways and expand on Primagen, secondary Terregenisis, and more nuhuman stories. At least the nuhumans aren't restricted to Inhumans only books.

The Kingdoms are were I really want to see them expand on discover more and unite the discovered ones the question is as a Confederacy, or an Empire? In the 616 he has one doesn't he but they went with Yellow Bolts.