Page 487 of 492 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 7375
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    The Kingdoms are were I really want to see them expand on discover more and unite the discovered ones the question is as a Confederacy, or an Empire? In the 616 he has one doesn't he but they went with Yellow Bolts.
    That would be cool. The inhumans are earthlings, and that's where most of them reside now, thanks to Cates killing off the universal inhumans. I don't know if the Kree attacked the Earth to capture and kill them, but i'm going to assume they didn't. They never mentioned Utolan again. If there are Inhuman enclaves in small towns and Venice, there should be more hidden cities around the globe. The whole inhumans thing was that they hid. They should have some sort of council now that, what appeared to be, their most important enclave was destroyed. And they should show how they perform Terrigenisis in these hidden cities and their culture. Marvel claims to have a fresh new start, but they just built Attilan 2 on the Moon to go back to doing the same thing. I mean, they did destroy it, but hinted that it was going to be rebuilt like Rome for some reason. I think an empire wouldn't work because they had the monarchy because it was an old system of government. They should unite, but i don't think being subjects is what people who were already free want to be. What yellow bolts are you referring to exactly? Are they on a costume or flag?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    That would be cool. The inhumans are earthlings, and that's where most of them reside now, thanks to Cates killing off the universal inhumans. I don't know if the Kree attacked the Earth to capture and kill them, but i'm going to assume they didn't. They never mentioned Utolan again. If there are Inhuman enclaves in small towns and Venice, there should be more hidden cities around the globe. The whole inhumans thing was that they hid. They should have some sort of council now that, what appeared to be, their most important enclave was destroyed. And they should show how they perform Terrigenisis in these hidden cities and their culture. Marvel claims to have a fresh new start, but they just built Attilan 2 on the Moon to go back to doing the same thing. I mean, they did destroy it, but hinted that it was going to be rebuilt like Rome for some reason. I think an empire wouldn't work because they had the monarchy because it was an old system of government. They should unite, but i don't think being subjects is what people who were already free want to be. What yellow bolts are you referring to exactly? Are they on a costume or flag?
    ahura 1.jpg Also we don't know how many Universal Inhumans died except the heads and who went with them, honestly as a whole we don't know from any planet, tribe, and kingdom and the ones we do have an idea it really goes against establish continuity. Still unless we see a body I am assuming they are alive which means most members of the light brigade are. But ok a Confederacy so the earth Inhuman Kingdoms still have their own stories an cultures, I guess they would have a simple 5 - 10 rule charter to keep the Confederacy from failing then follow their own path New Attilan = Democracy, and follows interactions with the superhero community, Ennilux = Plutocracy, looks to more underground/criminal stories (They would so go to war with the Hell Fire Club), New Arctilan = Monarchy, deals with cosmic interactions there are others I know but I think we got the basic idea of it

Karnak destroying a gingerbread house. From vastlyannoyedsigh on tumblr

It would be nice if the Universal Inhumans plot line could continue in some form. We never really learned very much about them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    It would be nice if the Universal Inhumans plot line could continue in some form. We never really learned very much about them.
    Maybe since the leaders die they leave their planet and follow the House of Agon on New Arctilan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post

Karnak destroying a gingerbread house. From vastlyannoyedsigh on tumblr
    That's cute

That's why nobody invites Karnak for Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcENw27c-pU

It's Donny Cates doing an interview on Marvel knights and the inhumans titled why I killed lockjaw. spoilers:
    Funny enough Cates said Jenkins/lee Inhumans was his favorite MK book. Makes me wonder why the Inhumans haven't even cameo'd in the MK20 book yet seeing how it has passed the halfway mark
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

It's Donny Cates doing an interview on Marvel knights and the inhumans titled why I killed lockjaw. spoilers:
    Funny enough Cates said Jenkins/lee Inhumans was his favorite MK book. Makes me wonder why the Inhumans haven't even cameo'd in the MK20 book yet seeing how it has passed the halfway mark
    end of spoilers
    Video unavailable

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Video unavailable
    works for me even on different browsers. Try searching inhumans Marvel knights on twitter or google and you might find an alternative link.

Astonishing Member

I can't see the video either, it's probably not available outside the US.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I can't see the video either, it's probably not available outside the US.
    Yup. That's it. Even on SYFY's website you can't watch it if you are outside of the U.S.

end of spoilers
    After reading his awful mini series, that statement is an ugly lie. Cates should be ashamed of himself for such a big lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    After reading his awful mini series, that statement is an ugly lie. Cates should be ashamed of himself for such a big lie.
    It is odd that a fan of series where Black Bolt never uses his voice would write a book where he seemingly doesn't have any powers besides his voice. After the initial shock war off I kinda feel like they told him to make it like the show bit. BB has sign language, has his face exposed a lot, and only has vocal powers. It's hard to tell how many hands were in the pot. He said in the video, that Jason Aaron wrote the part about BB still having some of his voice and speaking the names to the two kree guards. Rosenberg co-wrote the karnak parts and of course editorial didn't actually let him kill lockjaw.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

end of spoilers
    Does he plan for them to appear in his GOTG book? Might explain it. The MK20 book is too early on to figure out if there's a good answer to the question but there are certainly potential answers. Also, another major Marvel Knights book spoilers:
    Black Panther
    end of spoilers didn't have any appearances in the first two issues.

Did he give any more details about his Inhumans story than what you posted? I know people aren't going to appreciate what I'm saying but I don't disbelieve what you wrote. I just genuinely think he got a bunch of other books that took up more of his attention so he stopped giving as much attention to Death of the Inhumans and sort of phoned in the ending.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?