Page 491 of 492 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492 LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 7375

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    willow please take over the royals and our lives
    She could be interesting choice as a writer for the Royal family.

Worst than Cates she couldn't do.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Isn't Wilson going to be doing more work at DC now that she's taken over Wonder Woman?

Saladin Ahmed or Christopher Priest would be my choices for any new royal family book. By far they did the best work cutting through the fat to focus on what makes the property work, IMO. Black Bolt has to be one of the most criminally underrated comics of the last ten years.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    What is this for?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    What is this for?
    Valentine's 2006 special.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Valentine's 2006 special.
    Thanks.

I really want a new on-going for the Royals. Preferably something that is better written than "Royals" and "Death of the Inhumans".

Thanks.

I really want a new on-going for the Royals. Preferably something that is better written than "Royals" and "Death of the Inhumans".
    I want a continuation of what has been told already. They left us hanging and wrote a side story that could've been a one-shot that dragged for half a year. The House of Agon can try to reconnect with the nuhumans and we should see what's going on with the current state of the inhuman dispora.

Nothing Inhumans related in the new solicits other than Ms. Marvel, but the 90s Avengers run with Crystal is getting reprinted.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

It's a shame that time was so terrible. The love triangle with Dane, Crystal, and Sersi wasn't bad but it was bogged down by a lot of crap. Is this going to have Bloodties?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/12...marvel-movies/

Apparently Adam Mckay had been approached by Kevin Feige to direct a Marvel movie and apparently Inhumans was in discussion at one point. I am hoping that at some point down the line the Royal family makes their MCU debut.

Apparently Adam Mckay had been approached by Kevin Feige to direct a Marvel movie and apparently Inhumans was in discussion at one point. I am hoping that at some point down the line the Royal family makes their MCU debut.
    Those are interesting news. Hope we get an Inhumans movie soon. If they talked about it, then it means that there is a project planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Those are interesting news. Hope we get an Inhumans movie soon. If they talked about it, then it means that there is a project planned.
    It would be nice! I would lose my cool if I saw Medusa on the big screen. And now that Disney owns Fox it would be soooo cool to see the Illuminati in an MCU movie with Professor X, Mr. Fantastic and Black Bolt.

It's just a little hard to really gauge when the Inhumans popped up in their conversation. If Kevin Feige approached him about GotG vol. 3 then it must have been after the TV show/taking the film off the schedule, but based on what he said it sounds like it was talked about a while ago maybe?

I mean, no one really saw the TV show. It's feasable to reboot the whole, and most people wouldn't even recognize them. Especially if they look more comic accurate. Something that the show failed to do. Dark Phoenix is coming out in a year and they're expecting everyone to forget about it when they reboot the X-Men. Spider-Man got a reboot two years after his non-MCU film. But to be honest, I don't think they'll mention them again, and it's not because of the X-Men like everyone suggests. We might see them in a FF film if anything.

It would be nice! I would lose my cool if I saw Medusa on the big screen. And now that Disney owns Fox it would be soooo cool to see the Illuminati in an MCU movie with Professor X, Mr. Fantastic and Black Bolt.

It's just a little hard to really gauge when the Inhumans popped up in their conversation. If Kevin Feige approached him about GotG vol. 3 then it must have been after the TV show/taking the film off the schedule, but based on what he said it sounds like it was talked about a while ago maybe?
    I think he had been approached recently for those projects (post Gunn's firing), so I think that it was post the tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I mean, no one really saw the TV show. It's feasable to reboot the whole, and most people wouldn't even recognize them. Especially if they look more comic accurate. Something that the show failed to do. Dark Phoenix is coming out in a year and they're expecting everyone to forget about it when they reboot the X-Men. Spider-Man got a reboot two years after his non-MCU film. But to be honest, I don't think they'll mention them again, and it's not because of the X-Men like everyone suggests. We might see them in a FF film if anything.
    The Inhumans could still be of interest to Feige as a cosmic property, depending on what their plans are for the Eternals. I mean, their cosmic universe could always use expansion and the Inhumans with their ties to the Kree are a perfect fit. Especially because the Kree will be prominently featured in Captain Marvel, also highlighting that they experiment on other races, resulting in Inhumans.

It might be wishful thinking on my part, because I am a huge fan, but I still see potential in the IP.