Page 5 of 492 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

I quite like how tough they have made Medusa with her bullet-proof like hair. That's new, isn't it? I don't think I ever saw her using her hair like that before though I guess I shouldn't be surprised because if it was just... hair then it would be easily cut through by enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    Would anyone else like to see some of the other alien Inhumans anytime soon? I'm referring to the other species, like the Badoon, that were also experimented on by the Kree.
    The Universal Inhumans? I think Tom Brevoort said that it might happen in Inhuman given time. They were a big thing until Infinity... no idea what happened to them since Attilan exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by VJ. View Post
    Mine has to be Ms. Marvel (even though she doesn't know she's one yet) - infact, she's currently my favorite comics character full stop.
    I'm almost confident she'll know by October.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    I'm almost confident she'll know by October.
    So am I, both because of the end of last issue, and #8 in September has Lockjaw on the cover. I'm really excited\interested to see how she'll deal with finding out she's an inhuman.

BANNED

It will be interesting to see where Kamala falls on the "citizen of the Inhuman nation" thing. They already have a major nuhuman member of the inner circle in Dante (paying for all your subjects' family's medical expenses is a pretty good way to ingratiate one's self) but I kind if see her being supportive of the Royal Family too. I don't think shed drop everything and pledge her allegiance to Attilan, but I imagine the nerd in her would really enjoy being a Knight Errant to Medusa.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Mr Medusa, we are on the same page. Long Live the Queen!!!!!!!!!! When I get the time, I'm going to try my hand at making my own custom Medusa action figure because none of the commercial products out there can do her justice. The Bowen Designs statue comes close, but she is so beautiful and her incredible hair is her Crown.
    Please post the results if they're a success. I agree with you on the lack of a quality Medusa figure.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    I love Crystal's powers but I can't stand her little girl act bubble that she is in.
    I prefer Crystal on the Avengers or F4 teams more so than with the Inhumans. When she gets drawn back into her family affairs, writers tend to regress her to her first appearance. I thought she felt very out of place in Jenkin's otherwise fantastic MK Inhumans series. The only time I liked her with the Royal Family was around the War of Kings era when she her decisions had the entire weight of her kingdom on them. It added a great level of responsibility to her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    The Universal Inhumans? I think Tom Brevoort said that it might happen in Inhuman given time. They were a big thing until Infinity... no idea what happened to them since Attilan exploded.
    That's good news, I guess.
    Last edited by The_Greatest_Username; 08-31-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    It will be interesting to see where Kamala falls on the "citizen of the Inhuman nation" thing. They already have a major nuhuman member of the inner circle in Dante (paying for all your subjects' family's medical expenses is a pretty good way to ingratiate one's self) but I kind if see her being supportive of the Royal Family too. I don't think shed drop everything and pledge her allegiance to Attilan, but I imagine the nerd in her would really enjoy being a Knight Errant to Medusa.
    I imagine she'd probably swing by New Attilan for some advice and training and maybe even do a few favors for the Royals, but would otherwise stay firmly rooted in Jersey as her own personal turf.
    Last edited by Myetche; 08-31-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    I would imagine the Dire Wraiths would have the toughest time on Earth (if they are still here) if many still remember the Wraith infiltration in the 80's with Rom and the Spaceknights involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I prefer Crystal on the Avengers or F4 teams more so than with the Inhumans. When she gets drawn back into her family affairs, writers tend to regress her to her first appearance. I thought she felt very out of place in Jenkin's otherwise fantastic MK Inhumans series. The only time I liked her with the Royal Family was around the War of Kings era when she her decisions had the entire weight of her kingdom on them. It added a great level of responsibility to her character.
    Here's a question for everyone: do you still associate the Inhumans mostly as allies of the Fantastic Four (regardless of them now moving on to stand on their own big time). I noticed that aside from Gorgon mentioning the Thing, and his comment to Dante about being familiar with pyrokineticists possibly a reference to the Torch, Soule does not mention the FF. Or did I miss something?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Marvel is apparently making a concerted effort to downplay their past association with the Fantastic Four. The rumor is that Marvel plans to do a film about the Inhumans.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Here's a question for everyone: do you still associate the Inhumans mostly as allies of the Fantastic Four (regardless of them now moving on to stand on their own big time). I noticed that aside from Gorgon mentioning the Thing, and his comment to Dante about being familiar with pyrokineticists possibly a reference to the Torch, Soule does not mention the FF. Or did I miss something?
    I do still associate them as Fantastic Four allies, but Marvel seems intent on distancing them a little bit.

BANNED

[QUOTE=Mr. Medusa;467570]Please post the results if they're a success. I agree with you on the lack of a quality Medusa figure.

Have you seen the San Diego comic con set with Medusa (maskless!), Black Bolt, Starlord, Gladiator, and Blastaar?

I wish they would make this guy a part of the "cast". He can take Karnak's spot. You know an Inhuman with swords has got to be dope. Wonder what kinda weird Inhuman sword related powers that guy has.

inhuman.jpg

Here he is again. In different books, by different artists.

in.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by R0NIN View Post
    I wish they would make this guy a part of the "cast". He can take Karnak's spot. You know an Inhuman with swords has got to be dope. Wonder what kinda weird Inhuman sword related powers that guy has.
    Assuming he even has powers. Remember, Karnak never went into the Mist and trained to become an unmatched physical fighter regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by R0NIN View Post

inhuman.jpg
    Niiiice, has this character ever appeared anywhere else? It would be cool if he was officially introduced in the Inhuman book. Can't go wrong with swords.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

The one thing I would most like to see the Inhumans get away from is the super hero type costumes. Why is Medusa wearing a mask in Attilan? My biggest disappointment in seeing Joe Mad leaving the book is the loss of his design sense. I had never understood why she would sit on the throne in a body stocking rather than something more queen-like. Not being that familiar with Ryan Stegman, I hope he has the design sense to alter her clothes to something more befitting her station. And on that note...someone had asked about Simone Bianchi drawing the book...personally I would flip out. I love his sense of style and design and think he could do some amazing stuff on this title.

As for favorite characters, Medusa is my favorite. I was hoping they would leave Black Bolt (another character who's costuming I have never gotten) gone for a little while longer to give her more of the spotlight as she always takes a back seat to him and Soule has been making some really good strides with her character. After her, Crystal comes in second. I would prefer to see her in Avengers more so than Inhumans, but I would still like to see her as a recurring character. I would love to see her stand apart from the ongoing dramatics of the Royal Family and not take sides or rather a more neutral display standing with Earth's heroes. (What would the media say about that!) Gorgon and Triton are next on my list. All that being said though, none hold quite the place in my heart that Lockjaw does.

Sword-guy up there looks pretty cool...it would be fun to see Soule define him and flesh him out especially now with the loss of Karnak.