Page 53 of 492 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    Good choice. One of my favorite looks for her, although I like this look just a bit more:

I like that complete Owning moment of Tony setting down the law with how upset she was at that point in Marvel History. I remember how the Inhumans were on the Moon at that time when Hulk attacked in World War Hulk beat the Hell out of Black Bolt with how Angry he was, still shocks me to this day how Hulk was able to do that to Black Bolt even being as angry as he was.

I indeed like that look as well too Blue Reloaded, but sadly can't see it as combat material like what we got in Uncanny Inhumans #1.

BTW, do you know what Comic This Image came from?
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Wasn't Black Bolt secretly replaced by a skrull at the time? I thought that's how Hulk managed to best him... or was the fight after the reveal in Secret Invasion?
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    Wasn't Black Bolt secretly replaced by a skrull at the time? I thought that's how Hulk managed to best him... or was the fight after the reveal in Secret Invasion?
    I believe you are correct.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    I believe you are correct.
    Been years since I read Secret Invasion but I believe so, but just in case I just look him up and we are correct, this is him below:

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Yup, Skrull replaced. The reveal happened after World War Hulk during New Avengers: Illuminati #5 when Skrull Bolt spoke and set off a battle; Namor killed him in the process and the Illuminati dispersed to prepare for Secret Invasion.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

TRANSFORM WITH AN ALL-NEW INHUMANS SKETCHBOOK - Stefano Caselli brings Crystal and company out of the Terrigen Mist with exclusive art and commentary!

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/comics/25371/...#ixzz3q00D9lMN

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Here's some fringe Inhuman news: io9 interviews the creative team of Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.

How Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Became One Of Marvel's Biggest (And Cutest) New Comics
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

According to solicits it looks like McNiven is either off of Uncanny or they have a second artist in the rotation now in Brandon Peterson. I can't say I'm disappointed. I've never really been that into McNiven's art.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I like both stories. The first one has a meta-commentary how eugenics via the Genetic Council determines what an Inhuman's role must be in society, and who may have children with whom. It served as an Ahura backstory for me because I read Fantastic Four Unlimited #2 years ago which shows what Medusa did after Ahura was born; it has flashback scenes from the graphic novel.
    I read this last night.
    It was pretty good. Of course, that art is always a sore spot for me in places (like Black Bolt looking like he's on steroids, but his feet are small and sharp-toed). The ending left me wondering wtf, but as I've said before, I have NOT read many FF things.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

I do hope we start seeing more obvious factions among the Inhumans like the Genetics Council returning and Alpha-Primituves as well. It would aid immensely I think in showing how rich and deep their culture is.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

Does anyone know if Forey (Reader's dog) is an Australian Cattle Dog?
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

BANNED

Okay, so I really, REALLY enjoyed the hell out of All-New Inhumans #1 this past Wednesday. I loved everything about it, and can DEFINITELY see it becoming my new pet fave & latest passion/obsession, EASILY! On top of that, it pretty much sealed the deal on adding Uncanny Inhumans to my ANAD read list as well. Even though I had contemplated getting it previously, and was already leaning more towards doing so (due to #2's enticing previews & how well it was reviewed/received), ANIH tipped the scales VERY favorably & made it an absolute given. In short, I'm now INTO the Inhumans more than I EVER have been (always liked 'em lots, tho), and GREATLY look forward to the journey we're all about to embark on. And like other fellow fans, I'm sure, expect to enjoy the ride - to the FULLEST! - that Soule, Asmus, McNiven, Caselli, & Co., are plannin' on givin' us.

Here's a recent interview with THE MAN himself, posted just a few days ago (to coincide w/ANIH's debut), where he briefly talks the Inhuman books & his new take on DD:

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Okay, so I really, REALLY enjoyed the hell out of All-New Inhumans #1 this past Wednesday. I loved everything about it, and can DEFINITELY see it becoming my new pet fave & latest passion/obsession, EASILY! On top of that, it pretty much sealed the deal on adding Uncanny Inhumans to my ANAD read list as well. Even though I had contemplated getting it previously, and was already leaning more towards doing so (due to #2's enticing previews & how well it was reviewed/received), ANIH tipped the scales VERY favorably & made it an absolute given. In short, I'm now INTO the Inhumans more than I EVER have been (always liked 'em lots, tho), and GREATLY look forward to the journey we're all about to embark on. And like other fellow fans, I'm sure, expect to enjoy the ride - to the FULLEST! - that Soule, Asmus, McNiven, Caselli, & Co., are plannin' on givin' us.

Here's a recent interview with THE MAN himself, posted just a few days ago (to coincide w/ANIH's debut), where he briefly talks the Inhuman books & his new take on DD:

Funny the caution they have to talk about the inhuman mist effect in mutants hahaha.

I do not know the reason for this is just to say genocide or decimation are words like any other .

Niffleheim

"Beast: Less Murder More Science" lol! Make it so Marvel.

Crap, forgot that All-New Inhumans was coming out so soon! Just had to order my copy of #1 today...
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough