Page 54 of 492 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Funny the caution they have to talk about the inhuman mist effect in mutants hahaha. ...
    Well, it's plausible he was being carefully selective with his wording intentionally, when he said, "The Terrigen Mists... they're also possibly having some sort of effect on mutants." With that, I'm more inclined to subscribe to a theory which has already been posited by others, in where there may be another factor involved, that's been implemented by an as yet unknown third party. It's not hard to imagine the cloud being altered & tainted after the fact, with an unnatural contaminant of sorts, so that it would start adversely affecting the mutant population. By someone with a nefarious agenda perhaps, towards Inhumans, mutants, or both, that believes they'll somehow benefit by pitting the two subspecies against each other. And while I expect things will inevitably escalate to there's a violent confrontation between the two, I do hope that once the truth is revealed & the real culprit is exposed, they UNITE in force against their now common enemy... before too much damage is done, to EITHER side!

Also, if you suspect I might've been speaking in code with all this, to both Marvel AND comic fandom alike... you'd be right on the $!<Which by the way, literally speaking, IS the real enemy.

I'm enjoying seeing Beast somewhere else than in the X-Men. After reading Uncanny X-Men #600 I felt that he was used as a scapegoat for the rest of them - especially when it comes to the original 5 X-Men staying in the future, he did after all try and send them back, they were the ones who chose to stay. Also Battle of the Atom showed they couldn't really go back (even though Eva(?) showed she could take them all back...).

Anyway, I digress.

Uncanny Inhumans has proved to be a great book, the wait between #0 and #1 was definitely worth it. I'm sort of hoping the Terrigen Mists doing whatever it is to the X-Men is caused by Apocalypse (leading to Apocalypse Wars in 2016) rather than any particular fault of the Inhumans. Although I'm not entirely caught up with Extraordinary X-Men or Uncanny Inhumans yet.
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adameastment View Post
    I'm enjoying seeing Beast somewhere else than in the X-Men. After reading Uncanny X-Men #600 I felt that he was used as a scapegoat for the rest of them - especially when it comes to the original 5 X-Men staying in the future, he did after all try and send them back, they were the ones who chose to stay. Also Battle of the Atom showed they couldn't really go back (even though Eva(?) showed she could take them all back...).

Anyway, I digress.

Uncanny Inhumans has proved to be a great book, the wait between #0 and #1 was definitely worth it. I'm sort of hoping the Terrigen Mists doing whatever it is to the X-Men is caused by Apocalypse (leading to Apocalypse Wars in 2016) rather than any particular fault of the Inhumans. Although I'm not entirely caught up with Extraordinary X-Men or Uncanny Inhumans yet.
    This has crossed my mind too, and I agree that'd be a satisfying ending to all of this turmoil.
    Especially if somehow the Inhumans were there to help mutantkind afterwards, just like mutants helped NuHumans after the T-bomb.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

BANNED

... I'm sort of hoping the Terrigen Mists doing whatever it is to the X-Men is caused by Apocalypse (leading to Apocalypse Wars in 2016) rather than any particular fault of the Inhumans. ...
    You read my mind, that's exactly what I was thinking too, as En Sabah Nur was the first one I thought of.

... Although I'm not entirely caught up with Extraordinary X-Men or Uncanny Inhumans yet.
    ExOXM's not bad, though hardly extraordianry... YET, but it's got potential, so here's hopin'. I'll be getting & reading UIH later this week for sure, either when or before I get Ultimates 2 & Scarlet Witch 1, on Wednesday. And I'm really lookin' forward to it... to ALL of them!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 12-06-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Well, it's plausible he was being carefully selective with his wording intentionally, when he said, "The Terrigen Mists... they're also possibly having some sort of effect on mutants." With that, I'm more inclined to subscribe to a theory which has already been posited by others, in where there may be another factor involved, that's been implemented by an as yet unknown third party. It's not hard to imagine the cloud being altered & tainted after the fact, with an unnatural contaminant of sorts, so that it would start adversely affecting the mutant population. By someone with a nefarious agenda perhaps, towards Inhumans, mutants, or both, that believes they'll somehow benefit by pitting the two subspecies against each other. And while I expect things will inevitably escalate to there's a violent confrontation between the two, I do hope that once the truth is revealed & the real culprit is exposed, they UNITE in force against their now common enemy... before too much damage is done, to EITHER side!

Also, if you suspect I might've been speaking in code with all this, to both Marvel AND comic fandom alike... you'd be right on the $!<Which by the way, literally speaking, IS the real enemy.
    Kang tried to get rid of the mutants previously and yes is possible he or another villain be responsible for this mess making mutants and inhumans become allies to face the enemy as happened several times in the past of marvel but feel that the care they had to talk about it has more to do with not taking a reinforcement negative approach to the rise of the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    This has crossed my mind too, and I agree that'd be a satisfying ending to all of this turmoil.
    Especially if somehow the Inhumans were there to help mutantkind afterwards, just like mutants helped NuHumans after the T-bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    You read my mind, that's exactly what I was thinking too, as En Sabah Nur was the first one I thought of.

ExOXM's not bad, though hardly extraordianry... YET, but it's got potential, so here's hopin'. I'll be getting & reading UIH later this week for sure, either when or before I get Ultimates 2 & Scarlet Witch 1, on Wednesday. And I'm really lookin' forward to it... to ALL of them!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who is thinking it! It just seems so apt that Apocalypse would try and incite a war between Inhumans and X-Men.

I've read Extraordinary #1 and Uncanny Inhumans #1, they were both great. Extraordinary X-Men kinda reminded me of classic X-Men books/M-Day/Most X-Men stories ever, but the whole "someone here that shouldn't be" reminded me of when Angela entered the 616.

Looking forward to getting All-New Inhumans though, I love Charles Soule as a writer, and the fact he's on both Inhuman books makes me happy.
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Looking forward to getting All-New Inhumans though, I love Charles Soule as a writer, and the fact he's on both Inhuman books makes me happy.
    Very much this! It will make for easier cross over among other things.

And as it so happens on 12/16 we are getting BOTH All New and Uncanny Inhumans! This is good. Very good.

I'm still convinced those sky spears have to do with the Inhuman codex...and I'm going to agree with the theories that someone is behind the whole mists making Mutants sick thing.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Very much this! It will make for easier cross over among other things.

And as it so happens on 12/16 we are getting BOTH All New and Uncanny Inhumans! This is good. Very good.

I'm still convinced those sky spears have to do with the Inhuman codex...and I'm going to agree with the theories that someone is behind the whole mists making Mutants sick thing.
    I'm still waiting for my copy of All-New Inhumans #1 to arrive, I had subscribed through Forbidden Planet, but didn't realise that I wouldn't be getting it until #3, so have to source #1 and #2 myself.

The only issue with getting both Uncanny and All-New on the 16th is that I don't get my subscriptions sent out until the second week of the month, which means that I won't get either of these until the second week of January :'(

The reason I think it's someone actively changing the Terrigen Mists is because for the most part, the mists affecting Mutants is mostly limited to Extraordinary X-Men. But again, I can't comment on the other X-Men titles as I haven't actually received any yet - because of the subscription being sent out once a month xD.

With Agents of Shield (which I love), all the Inhumans stuff in the comics coming out - it's a great time to be an Inhumans fan!

I'm still waiting for my copy of All-New Inhumans #1 to arrive, I had subscribed through Forbidden Planet, but didn't realise that I wouldn't be getting it until #3, so have to source #1 and #2 myself.

The only issue with getting both Uncanny and All-New on the 16th is that I don't get my subscriptions sent out until the second week of the month, which means that I won't get either of these until the second week of January :'(

The reason I think it's someone actively changing the Terrigen Mists is because for the most part, the mists affecting Mutants is mostly limited to Extraordinary X-Men. But again, I can't comment on the other X-Men titles as I haven't actually received any yet - because of the subscription being sent out once a month xD.

With Agents of Shield (which I love), all the Inhumans stuff in the comics coming out - it's a great time to be an Inhumans fan!
    Ugh that stinks that you have to wait D: I have to drive 15 miles to my comic shop - but I am impatient and can't wait, otherwise I'd have them delivered!

And you're probably right - someone is changing the mists - but does that also have to do with those skyspears. SO MANY THEORIES!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Ugh that stinks that you have to wait D: I have to drive 15 miles to my comic shop - but I am impatient and can't wait, otherwise I'd have them delivered!

And you're probably right - someone is changing the mists - but does that also have to do with those skyspears. SO MANY THEORIES!
    It's about a 20 mile drive to my local comic store, but they charge £3.50 a book. Whereas the FP charge £2.30 per book, even including P&P it's still cheaper :P but the flip side is I get them late, not great for someone who is impatient xD

I can't wait to get these books though, I'd like to hope that the Inhumans might at least get some sort of event next year. I really got into the Inhumans book last year even with delays haha.

Looks like a bunch of ANAD titles are getting second printings and All-New Inhumans is one of them!

http://all-comic.com/2015/all-new-al...ond-printings/

Looks like a bunch of ANAD titles are getting second printings and All-New Inhumans is one of them!

http://all-comic.com/2015/all-new-al...ond-printings/
    That's pretty awesome.

On the subject of All-New Inhumans, I got my copy of #1 today. Got to say it's one of the best openers of ANAD that I've read so far. Funny thing is, is that I do really love the whole "training young members" idea. But this is the first time I've read and I'm actually really into it from #1.

Preview for All New Inhumans #2 is up! THOSE COVERS HOLY CRAP!

Also, have I mentioned I love Crystal? Cause I love Crystal. http://www.comicosity.com/exclusive-...ew-inhumans-2/

Fantastic Member

And preview for Uncanny Inhumans: http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...3/1100-154445/

Niffleheim

Preview for Uncanny Inhumans. I'm going crazy with happiness with the numbers of Inhuman on-goings out right now.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...3/1100-154445/
    Last edited by Tofali; 12-10-2015 at 09:58 AM.