Page 55 of 492 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

I like how Daisy Johnson is being used here. I like this version more than the one on AoS lol!

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Preview for Uncanny Inhumans. I'm going crazy with happiness with the numbers of Inhuman on-goings out right now.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...3/1100-154445/
    I don't know which I like better, ANI or UI. Both are top-notch stories.

I like how Daisy Johnson is being used here. I like this version more than the one on AoS lol!
    Either way I would love to see Daisy and Crystal together on the screen. Although Quake has a softer personality in the MCU than the comics, I think their dynamic personalities could be electric.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    I don't know which I like better, ANI or UI. Both are top-notch stories.
    They both have completely different flavours. Is that a print error or is JA the main writer for ANI?

They both have completely different flavours. Is that a print error or is JA the main writer for ANI?
    JA is the main writer under Soule's direction. There was an article last week that had them discussing the dynamic.

Niffleheim

Ah! thanks i didn't know about their writing dynamics. Looking forward to know where all these stories are heading. I know where i want them to go (Kree Invasion) but that may not be where Soule is taking it.

I hope both books are always released on the same day like this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    Either way I would love to see Daisy and Crystal together on the screen. Although Quake has a softer personality in the MCU than the comics, I think their dynamic personalities could be electric.
    I love how Crystal and Daisy interact here. It's a very interesting dynamic and I'm hoping we'll see more of them together in the future, both in the comics and on screen. (seriously, AOS needs to get a Royal family member on there pronto. Wouldn't be hard since the movie is 3.5 years away still.)
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

That looks great, cannot wait to get my hands on that one. Loving this series! (yes, already!)
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

That All-New Inhumans preview has me ALL KINDS OF EXCITED right now!! lol

It was a stroke of genius bringing Sin-Cong back, and as a clear analogue for modern-day North Korea no less. If something like the T-cloud were to occur in real-life, of course the effects in places like Sin-Cong would be difficult to manage (and the Sin-Cong Guardians, a deep-cut throw back to the Avengers, look incredible). I love that Marvel is allowing the writers to take such a bold route by tackling relevant political and social issues in both All-New and Uncanny. I honestly don't know which one I like better; they've both been fantastic so far.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    That All-New Inhumans preview has me ALL KINDS OF EXCITED right now!! lol

It was a stroke of genius bringing Sin-Cong back, and as a clear analogue for modern-day North Korea no less. If something like the T-cloud were to occur in real-life, of course the effects in places like Sin-Cong would be difficult to manage (and the Sin-Cong Guardians, a deep-cut throw back to the Avengers, look incredible). I love that Marvel is allowing the writers to take such a bold route by tackling relevant political and social issues in both All-New and Uncanny. I honestly don't know which one I like better; they've both been fantastic so far.
    I have to be honest, I am a bit more excited about All New Inhumans than Uncanny right now, but I'll still be reading both! Everything you said above hits the nail on the head for me. This is going to be a really awesome arc.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I'm loving what I'm seeing in the preview. The fact that Asmus and Soule are focusing on the geopolitical aspects of the Inhumans is fantastic. I read a couple of reviews for issue #1 that claimed this was a rehash of the X-Men and couldn't understand how they can to that conclusion. From the looks of this preview, it seems clear that this book is headed down an intriguing path and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    I'm loving what I'm seeing in the preview. The fact that Asmus and Soule are focusing on the geopolitical aspects of the Inhumans is fantastic. I read a couple of reviews for issue #1 that claimed this was a rehash of the X-Men and couldn't understand how they can to that conclusion. From the looks of this preview, it seems clear that this book is headed down an intriguing path and I can't wait to see what happens next.
    Many people are claiming that it's a rehash, which annoys me too. There is a thread in the X-Men forum where some people are claiming the same thing, the opinion I have put down there is pretty much that the Inhumans status quo has to change somewhat in the Inhumans books, it just has to. But what really gets me is people are comparing the fact that the Inhumans are doing what the X-Men do, when in fact it's ultimately the same as they've been doing forever.

Either way, the Inhumans books have been great this far. Loved Inhuman that started in 2014 even with the delays gonna go and read Uncanny #2 :P
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Tomorrow we get the Inhuman Double Feature with both All New Inhumans and Uncanny Inhumans!!! And while I am certainly very excited for both, I am far more excited for All New Inhumans. That preview alone sucked me in so fast. Can't wait!

BANNED

Gotta subscribe to this awesome thread! I love the Inhumans, specially Black Bolt (one of Marvel's greatest creations, imo), and it's nice to see them getting their place in the sun!

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Tomorrow we get the Inhuman Double Feature with both All New Inhumans and Uncanny Inhumans!!! And while I am certainly very excited for both, I am far more excited for All New Inhumans. That preview alone sucked me in so fast. Can't wait!
    And we get Ms. Marvel too!! I declare tomorrow (well, since it's after midnight, today technically) INHUMANS FEST '15!
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD