Page 56 of 492 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Dr. Banner you absolutely should. Actually I should too cause I completely forgot that was a thing HA!

Ms. Marvel too? Only thing that would make it perfect would be Karnak and Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. Either way, I support this!

Edit: OH NO. The March Issue of All New Inhumans is getting a Hip Hop Variant! AAHHHH *throws money at Marvel** So many HipHop Variants only limited funds.

Also I was going to post the cover for Uncanny Inhumans #5 however my computer is not co-operating and it won't load for me anywhere. So here's a link to the picture:

http://marvelousmetalmouse.tumblr.co...e/135262530298
    Last edited by Seren; 12-16-2015 at 07:14 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Seren, I think you might be mistaking Leader as Karnak.

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Seren, I think you might be mistaking Leader as Karnak.
    Yup. You're right. I saw the big head and default to Karnak. I feel dumb.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Yup. You're right. I saw the big head and default to Karnak. I feel dumb.
    Don't be silly. You wouldn't be expecting to see Leader on an Inhumans cover. I'm interested to see what role he has to play...

BANNED

How was UH #3 today? Awesome again?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    How was UH #3 today? Awesome again?!
    That seems to be the general verdict! I haven't read it yet, but I can tell you All New Inhumans was freaking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Don't be silly. You wouldn't be expecting to see Leader on an Inhumans cover. I'm interested to see what role he has to play...
    True I wasn't. But I still feel like I should've known better ha! As for what role he has to play? From the solicitation apparently things are getting Rowdy in Black Bolt's Quiet Room. Make from that what you will
    Last edited by Seren; 12-16-2015 at 05:20 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    That seems to be the general verdict! I haven't read it yet, but I can tell you All New Inhumans was freaking amazing.
    Can't wait to read both! Too bad I can't get them today...

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

They were both fantastic!
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

BANNED

They were, indeed!

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    They were, indeed!
    There been some ANAD book that i read without reaction or simple smile. I have read 5 issues of Inhumans (AN & Un) and i can't not get emotional after it. This weeks AN made my blood boil and my mouth yaste like ash; At the end of Uncanny i had watery eyes, again.
    Keep the good work Soule & Asmus! You two are Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    There been some ANAD book that i read without reaction or simple smile. I have read 5 issues of Inhumans (AN & Un) and i can't not get emotional after it. This weeks AN made my blood boil and my mouth yaste like ash; At the end of Uncanny i had watery eyes, again.
    Keep the good work Soule & Asmus! You two are Amazing!
    Yeah they are totally rocking these books. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope these two stay on the Inhumans for a good long while.

BANNED

Same here. I do think Soule is in for the long haul, both on Inhumans and DD (another of my favorites).

I think it's safe to assume that Kris Anka might be doing an All New Inhumans variant cover. He posted artwork of Crystal yesterday and artwork of Spidey today. Someone asked if the Spidey artwork was for Captain Marvel (since Anka is doing all the line work and covers for that comic). I said I think it's for Inhumans because he was drawing Crystal yesterday and Spidey is showing up there.

And Kris Anka liked my comic.

That means I'm right, right?

Aww man, I wish I'd set up a reminder or something to buy it on ebay. I forgot about All-New this week :'(

Just ordered and I may or may not get it before Christmas. Ergh.
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Artwork for All New Inhumans #3 was show in today Axel In Charge. I have the following questions:

Swain, are you intercepting a transmission? Talking to Crystal? Spying on Crystal? What are you doing? And Flint don't be sad!!! And Go Naja go!

(also go to the Crystal thread to see that awesome Crystal vs. Spidey variant by Kris Anka)