Page 57 of 492 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Fellow Inhumans fans, gotta quick question for ya: in regards to Uncanny, can I just start with #3, or would you recommend I read 1 & 2 first?

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Fellow Inhumans fans, gotta quick question for ya: in regards to Uncanny, can I just start with #3, or would you recommend I read 1 & 2 first?
    I would start with issue one just so you have a fairly decent understanding of what's going on and what the problem is. The primary reason for the events of issue 3 are do to what happens in issue 2. If you have Marvel unlimited then I suggest you check out issue 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    I would start with issue one just so you have a fairly decent understanding of what's going on and what the problem is. The primary reason for the events of issue 3 are do to what happens in issue 2. If you have Marvel unlimited then I suggest you check out issue 0.
    Yeah, definitely what Child of the Past said. Definitely read 1 + 2 as it's quite an in depth story at the moment that does relate back to #0, but ultimately you don't have to read #0 if you don't want to - it's all explained.
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Fantastic Member

Soooooooooo....

spoilers:
    Anybody who's seen The Force Awakens notice that there's a very similar scene to one that happens in Uncanny Inhumans #3 albeit with a different, yet just as horrifying, result.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

If your only option is to wait, then I'd probably suggest waiting until #4. Honestly, #3 looks like it's gonna be the pay-off from the last few issues (#0/#1/#2), and since this is a fairly large-scale time travel story, I'd be nervous just jumping into the ending.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Ok so this is a preview from All New Inhumans #3.

1. Look at the bottom right panel? Kinda looks like a face and I can't help but wonder if this lends credence to someone's (I'm sorry I can't remember who it was who said it on here!) theory that the RIV is an Inhuman.
    2. Swain - what are you doing? Are you speaking with Crystal or intercepting one of her transmissions? Are you spy? I hope not cause you're one of my favorite characters.
    3. Crystal looks so sad or tired. Or both. What's going on here?

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Ok so this is a preview from All New Inhumans #3.

1. Look at the bottom right panel? Kinda looks like a face and I can't help but wonder if this lends credence to someone's (I'm sorry I can't remember who it was who said it on here!) theory that the RIV is an Inhuman.
    2. Swain - what are you doing? Are you speaking with Crystal or intercepting one of her transmissions? Are you spy? I hope not cause you're one of my favorite characters.
    3. Crystal looks so sad or tired. Or both. What's going on here?
    1. Possibly! Or maybe it's a retrieved cocoon or something? I still love the idea that the ship is an Inhuman though! Imagine waking up as a freaking aircraft!!?
    2. I think she's maybe monitoring her, like if she went back to the Commissar alone to find out what's up with these bizarre dreams (or even to confront him about his lies regarding the cloud) and wants someone to keep an eye on things from back in the ship?
    3. I don't know. Maybe she's devastated when she finds out that the dream was true, perhaps? And dozens of NuHumans were senselessly massacred by the Sin-Cong regime, unfortunately

So many interesting and exciting possibilities for where this book can go.

I can't wait to see the Sin-Cong Commissar's Guardians in action! Hopefully they don't cause too much of a ruckus from X-fans calling them Sentinel rip-offs.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

All good theories - didn't think that maybe Swain is monitoring her. But is she doing that on Medusa's orders or someone elses? Ugh. They spoiled us by releasing two AN Inhumans this month. I really don't want to have to wait until the end of January but there is no other choice. *weeps*
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Niffleheim

I totally agree about spoiling us. All the 4 books i'm pulling were released on the same day but next month it's going be chaos

BlackBoltMedusapencils by hanzozuken

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

BlackBoltMedusapencils by hanzozuken
    Gotta say the became my favorite couple!

BANNED

Medusa is so beautiful. I want Bolt to win her back sooooooooooo bad!

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    1. Possibly! Or maybe it's a retrieved cocoon or something? I still love the idea that the ship is an Inhuman though! Imagine waking up as a freaking aircraft!!?
    2. I think she's maybe monitoring her, like if she went back to the Commissar alone to find out what's up with these bizarre dreams (or even to confront him about his lies regarding the cloud) and wants someone to keep an eye on things from back in the ship?
    3. I don't know. Maybe she's devastated when she finds out that the dream was true, perhaps? And dozens of NuHumans were senselessly massacred by the Sin-Cong regime, unfortunately

So many interesting and exciting possibilities for where this book can go.

I can't wait to see the Sin-Cong Commissar's Guardians in action! Hopefully they don't cause too much of a ruckus from X-fans calling them Sentinel rip-offs.
    I sincerely hope we don't have to deal with any of this nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    I sincerely hope we don't have to deal with any of this nonsense
    Just don't go to the X-Forums soon after release haha
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Medusa is so beautiful. I want Bolt to win her back sooooooooooo bad!
    Indeed, I feel the same. Black Bolt and Medusa should be back together.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.