Page 59 of 492 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Speaking of Charles Soule he just posted something on his Twitter about a comic script he's writing be a real kneeslapper, accompanied by a picture of the notes he's writing. The one line that's visisble says "Like the idea of loneliness". Being that PITA that I am, I had to ask if the script was for Daredevil or Uncanny.... and he responded with Uncanny (Although he calls it Incanny).

WHO IS LONELY CAUSE I THINK THEY ALL ARE (well except for Reader cause he has Forey and how can you be lonely if you have a dog?) ?!? I hate seeing characters sad and suffering and lonely but at the same time I can't help but giggle with glee. I'm terrible.

On a completely different note: Reader and Matt need to go out and have a beer together.
    Last edited by Seren; 12-26-2015 at 05:53 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Speaking of Charles Soule he just posted something on his Twitter about a comic script he's writing be a real kneeslapper, accompanied by a picture of the notes he's writing. The one line that's visisble says "Like the idea of loneliness". Being that PITA that I am, I had to ask if the script was for Daredevil or Uncanny.... and he responded with Uncanny (Although he calls it Incanny).

WHO IS LONELY CAUSE I THINK THEY ALL ARE (well except for Reader cause he has Forey and how can you be lonely if you have a dog?) ?!? I hate seeing characters sad and suffering and lonely but at the same time I can't help but giggle with glee. I'm terrible.

On a completely different note: Reader and Matt need to go out and have a beer together.
    Well, at the moment I think Black Bolt is feeling a bit lonely since his wife is seeing another guy. But if it's capitalised then it might be an inner monologue?

Ok, just checked and it's just notes, so it definitely looks like it could be interesting :P.
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Sorry for the double post.

Ok, so I've (finally) read All-New Inhumans #2. It was pretty damn cool to be honest! Love the setup for the next issue
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Quote Originally Posted by adameastment View Post
    Sorry for the double post.

Ok, so I've (finally) read All-New Inhumans #2. It was pretty damn cool to be honest! Love the setup for the next issue
    I KNOOOOWWWW!! I can't wait for it!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Heroine Addict you will not be disappointed
    Quote Originally Posted by adameastment View Post
    ... So you definitely won't be disappointed. ...
    All of you were SO right, just got done reading Uncanny Inhumans #1, and it DEFINITELY... did not disappoint. I was surprised at how quickly I became invested in both the characters & their story, and am now VERY eager to read #2, first thing in the morning. There's much I'd like to comment on, and will, but it's late & I'm pretty tired. Suffice it to say, I'm REALLY gettin' into the Inhumans as a whole, more than I EVER have been OR... thought I would!

BANNED

Default Uncanny Inhumans #2

WOW!!!... I mean, HOLY SHIT!!... THAT, was just... ASTOUNDING! It actually left me a lil' flabbergasted, TBH. To the point where I'd like to collect my thoughts some, and let it sink in more, before I expound on its absolute GREATNESS!! But yeah, fo' sho'... I LOVED IT!!!

Haha that's my reaction pretty much every time I read Uncanny or All New! Pull up a chair and join the camp out for the next issues!

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    All of you were SO right, just got done reading Uncanny Inhumans #1, and it DEFINITELY... did not disappoint. I was surprised at how quickly I became invested in both the characters & their story, and am now VERY eager to read #2, first thing in the morning. There's much I'd like to comment on, and will, but it's late & I'm pretty tired. Suffice it to say, I'm REALLY gettin' into the Inhumans as a whole, more than I EVER have been OR... thought I would!
    WOW!!!... I mean, HOLY SHIT!!... THAT, was just... ASTOUNDING! It actually left me a lil' flabbergasted, TBH. To the point where I'd like to collect my thoughts some, and let it sink in more, before I expound on its absolute GREATNESS!! But yeah, fo' sho'... I LOVED IT!!!
    It's such a surprise when that happens haha! I was a massive X-Fan before I started reading Inhumans in 2014 (nearly 20 months ago...) but the push they've been giving the Inhumans is amazing and they've slowly become my favourite team. Alongside the xmen of course :P

Cannot wait for this series, it's become my favourite book too and I absolutely cannot wait for it each month.

BANNED

Glad to see another new fan onboard.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Heads up! We have another NuHuman.
    spoilers:
    Telekenian, the "villain" in Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat! #1. You can see him in the preview.
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Yes! Although I'm really hoping he comes up with a new name.

So Andre' Araujo has started posting pics for his upcoming work on All-New Inhumans. Sad to see Stefano Caselli go, but from what I've seen on his tumblr, his work is solid. Is Mossa still coloring?

https://twitter.com/erdna11/status/681528489443471360

https://twitter.com/erdna11/status/681547638328659968

BANNED

Wait, is Caselli gone from ANIH for good... ALREADY?! And speaking of artists coming & going, what's the dilio with Brandon Peterson & McNiven starting w/Uncanny 5, that also a permanent thing?

Wait, is Caselli gone from ANIH for good... ALREADY?! And speaking of artists coming & going, what's the dilio with Brandon Peterson & McNiven starting w/Uncanny 5, that also a permanent thing?
    Might not be for good? At least I hope it isn't. But the artist replacing him seems pretty good? Guess we'll have to wait and see. But it seems like Marvel is replacing artists after 5 issues with new ones. There seems to be a few other comics with a similar thing going on.

BANNED

Default Uncanny 4 & All-New 3

Come ONnnn... JANUARY!

READER(+Forey), Iso, & Naja... we LOVE you!!!

FLINT, Grid, & Inferno too!!!