Page 8 of 492 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

I think Karnak and Luna never went through Terrigenesis but with Luna since her father is Quicksilver she never needed to.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Karnak never did go through Terrigenesis, but Luna was exposed to the mists when Quicksilver stole them.

Quote Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
    So there would be all of these Inhumans with no evident abilities?
    Or ones with stupid powers.

Fantastic Member

Ok, another thing I don't understand Originally The Lee/Kirby Inhumans DNA was experimented on by the Kree, correct. So, was terrigenis introduced by the Kree, too? The genetic manipulation was so that terrigenis was the catalyst for the change?

I think the Inhumans were one of the best...and weakest of the Kirby group/ secret society concepts.

Visually they were probably the best...but some stuff, (IE Boltagon and Mudusalith) gahh.. I think Kirby also screwed up with the Inhumans and did not add a POV character. The FF (namely Johnny Storm) seemed to always be the POV they need to totally work...without the FF they just seemed like a group of weird, self rightous , preening jerks.

Personally, the New Gods were superior...Orion , Big Barda and Scott Free were just much more warm and relatable for story potential....goofy factions like the Forever People had some camp to them. It was funner and more colorful. It was kinda the difference between Star Wars OT and NT.

I think the Inhmans need a good Kirby esque POV character....

My disclaimer is I do think Crystal is awesome and could be this POV character. I really like Crystal and want more more more of her!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    My disclaimer is I do think Crystal is awesome and could be this POV character. I really like Crystal and want more more more of her!
    I'm pretty sure that Ms. Marvel is going to be a great POV character for the inhumans, she's certainly going to be exploring inhuman culture etc. in her own book, probably this arc. And given her success so far, I can't believe that there won't be a cross-over down the line and\or she won't show up in the inhuman book.
    I wonder if she'll make it into the rumoured inhuman movie, she's got to cameo (even in the background) at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by runguy View Post
    Ok, another thing I don't understand Originally The Lee/Kirby Inhumans DNA was experimented on by the Kree, correct. So, was terrigenis introduced by the Kree, too? The genetic manipulation was so that terrigenis was the catalyst for the change?
    The Terrigen Crystals I believe were said to had been left behind by the Kree as tools to bring about Terrigenesis namely the transformation of an inactive Inhuman to an active state. The Universal Inhumans I believe each had their own versions of the crystals. This is my understanding on that though I could be wrong... any experts out there?
    Last edited by Nix Uotan; 09-13-2014 at 11:08 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by VJ. View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Ms. Marvel is going to be a great POV character for the inhumans, she's certainly going to be exploring inhuman culture etc. in her own book, probably this arc. And given her success so far, I can't believe that there won't be a cross-over down the line and\or she won't show up in the inhuman book.
    I wonder if she'll make it into the rumoured inhuman movie, she's got to cameo (even in the background) at the very least.
    Well, we need a Captain Marvel in the MCU for her to model herself off of, and we need a T-bomb. The former is going to happen sooner or later, the latter might be a good plotpoint in a second Inhumans movie or in Avengers 3. Because let's face it, there aren't currently any Avengers that can stop Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Well, we need a Captain Marvel in the MCU for her to model herself off of
    Not really. Simply have Kamala invent the Ms. Marvel identity from scratch out of inspiration for every hero in the MCU, and you can technically avoid Carol altogether.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    I think the Inhmans need a good Kirby esque POV character....

I think that Crystal is a great choice for a POV character. In her original incarnation she a bit of a "Little Mermaid" vibe to her by belonging to one world but wanting to be in another. In the movie, they could easily tell the story of the Inhumans from her eyes. Also, her powers are really cool, so that certainly helps.

BANNED

I've got an interesting idea for an Inhumans film. But I believe the Unspoken should be made the antagonist. Your thoughts?
    Last edited by GreenScar1990; 09-26-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Fantastic Member

Well, we need a Captain Marvel in the MCU for her to model herself off of, and we need a T-bomb. The former is going to happen sooner or later, the latter might be a good plotpoint in a second Inhumans movie or in Avengers 3. Because let's face it, there aren't currently any Avengers that can stop Thanos.
    Good points; I do hope they both get some screen time. Maybe that rumoured introduction at the end of Avengers AoU for a bunch of avengers will still include Carol could be enough, then the first Inhumans movie could include the T-Bomb and possibly a cameo or role for Kamala in the final act. I say this,not just because I love the character (which I do), but I think her comic sales so far (particularly digital sales http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/07/...than-the-rest/ ) show that she's a draw for a non-traditional comic demographic that could help an Inhumans movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Not really. Simply have Kamala invent the Ms. Marvel identity from scratch out of inspiration for every hero in the MCU, and you can technically avoid Carol altogether.
    I really hope they don't do this.

Niffleheim

Medusa.jpg
    Inhuman #9 cover

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Medusa.jpg
    Inhuman #9 cover
    That's awesome. And rather apt

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

That's awesome. And rather apt
    Agreed! You think she'll be a "benevolent" dictator?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Niffleheim

I just finished reading Infinity and I was shocked that BB released the Terrigen bomb on purpose when Maximus figured it out he shushed him. Their brotherly relationship was kind of weird for me when I have been used to the animosity in Maximus

Quote Originally Posted by runguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    The Terrigen Crystals I believe were said to had been left behind by the Kree as tools to bring about Terrigenesis namely the transformation of an inactive Inhuman to an active state. The Universal Inhumans I believe each had their own versions of the crystals. This is my understanding on that though I could be wrong... any experts out there?
    The Kree had nothing to do with Terrigenesis. The discovery of it was all on The Inhumans
    Last edited by Tofali; 09-20-2014 at 11:02 AM.