Page 9 of 492 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I think that Crystal is a great choice for a POV character. In her original incarnation she a bit of a "Little Mermaid" vibe to her by belonging to one world but wanting to be in another. In the movie, they could easily tell the story of the Inhumans from her eyes. Also, her powers are really cool, so that certainly helps.
    And now that she's married to Ronan, what and interesting POV character she would be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Post Monster View Post
    And now that she's married to Ronan, what and interesting POV character she would be.
    Sadly they're separated.

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Sadly they're separated.
    Only because BB made them (not divorced anyway). It won't last, the politics are too good to let it.

Niffleheim

BB has a couple of horse-faced ugly wives lol! I didn't know he is a practitioner of polygamy. What a pimp lol!
    Last edited by Tofali; 09-20-2014 at 11:28 AM.

BANNED

Only because BB made them (not divorced anyway). It won't last, the politics are too good to let it.
    Personally I'd rather the Inhumans were back ruling the Kree, there boring when they stay on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Personally I'd rather the Inhumans were back ruling the Kree, there boring when they stay on Earth.
    Well they're setting up a political nightmare to spin stories off of right now: Inhumans are a species without a homeworld, so that makes some of them want to rule Earth (or any place really). Obviously other disagree. Then there are the kree lurking around wanting to control/use the Inhumans, and some kree won't like that. Basically everyone the Inhumans live around has a reason to want them gone/not around. This is going to push the Inhumans into needing allies, some of whom they probably don't like (*cough*Ronan*cough*). It's also going to give them a good reason to be a mobile species that doesn't stay in one place too long. Now something's coming and BB's basically pulled all the Inhumans who were in hiding out even though they don't really want to be there. Against something very nasty and probably genocidal. And most likely kree made.
    Last edited by Post Monster; 09-20-2014 at 11:46 AM.

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    BB has a couple of horse-faced ugly wives lol! I didn't know he is a practitioner of polygamy. What a pimp lol!
    I share your disgust, N'Dare. Medusa deserves better than Black Bolt. All Medusa fans should email Marvel Comics and request that she divorce Black Bolt and find a new lover.
    Last edited by Marvel Forever; 09-20-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Niffleheim

I wonder if what the Outrider gleaned from Attillan about Medusa's anger regarding the five wives still hold until now. Or will CS forget about it.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Bleh, you can't make me support that arranged marriage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    I share your disgust, N'Dare. Medusa deserves better than Black Bolt. All Medusa fans should email Marvel Comics and request that she divorce Black Bolt and find a new lover.
    Eh, I like her with Black Bolt, however, I think she thrives without him. I hope they don't give her a new lover because she honestly doesn't need one. Medusa is a strong enough character on her own, and you'd think as a queen she wouldn't have time for boys.

Ultimate Member

Yeah no. As someone who knows a bit about various monarchy's, many rulers were hardly celibate. Far from it in fact. Ruling an entire nation is hard work, so they often needed a little "companionship," to "unwind" so to speak.

BANNED

Well, color me corrected.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Yeah no. As someone who knows a bit about various monarchy's, many rulers were hardly celibate. Far from it in fact. Ruling an entire nation is hard work, so they often needed a little "companionship," to "unwind" so to speak.
    Since we're on the topic of Medusa and whether she should have a new love interest or not, wouldn't it be interesting if Dante/Inferno becomes her new consort?

Think of it. He knows more about the human world, yet he's Inhuman/Nuhuman. He wouldn't have to be King, Medusa still gets to rule, and they both benefit in some way with their relationship.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Since we're on the topic of Medusa and whether she should have a new love interest or not, wouldn't it be interesting if Dante/Inferno becomes her new consort?

Think of it. He knows more about the human world, yet he's Inhuman/Nuhuman. He wouldn't have to be King, Medusa still gets to rule, and they both benefit in some way with their relationship.

Just a thought.
    Nah, he's way too young and inexperienced; she's eat him alive (think Magik and Quire here). Besides, Dante's too inexperienced to get that deep in the giant socio-politcal hell that's brewing right now.

If anything affairs are over-rated; since BB has five wives, there's no rule that says Medusa can't have five husbands. Actually in terms of making lots of alliances, that might be something a society like the Inhumans would condsider.

Ultimate Member

I'm not saying that Medusa SHOULD fine herself another guy. I'm simply saying that if she did, it wouldn't be unusual for members of royalty.