Default Being Comic Book Santa

Lets say in a perfect world , which it isn't but we can try , for the sake of charity or maybe for the sake of it's - the - Thought - that counts world we could find it in ourselves to go around like a jolly comic book gifting Santa Claus. Just year round, anytime you just had a big ol' sack of comics you could just dish out at people at all times.

Think demographically , like say you went to the guy down the block who sits on the porch and smokes cigarettes all day. What would be the comic you'd chuck at him? Or Maybe you have Co-Workers who you get along with , and seemly talk about everything from Video Games to Game of Thrones , everything but comics. Which is hard to contain all the comic speak exclusively for here at CBR, or other comic book message boards.

Thats when you play comic book Santa Claus and plop down a few comics in the break room. It like leaving food in the break room, its going to get eaten no matter what. Its break time , theres nothing to do but wait for the 15 minutes to burn. Someones going to be bored enough to pick that comic up. Next thing you know their hooked.

Honestly its really hard being surrounded by none comic readers. Other then going to Comic Conventions , but even then its almost TOO MUCH too quick, its like geez their everywhere. I would just for once be able to talk about comics like I would talk about last nights Baseball game with some dude at work, someone on the train. But Imagine if you had that big Ol' Santa Claus comic book sack, in the midst of that sports talk you could whip out a comic and be like " yeah that was a good game last night, oh by the way check out this part where Spawn chops this demons head, its as if he was swinging for the fences at home plate". See what I did there? You interrogate something that interest them with comic books.

Also If I had that big comic sack, I'd be going to places like hospitals , just schools where they don't have a lot of fun things to do. But Kids are easy when it comes to comics because you give them a Deadpool comic and its like the best thing on the freaking planet too them. I would just show up on a truck and have the kids come out and I'd throw comics at them . Or Like I said with the Hospitals , just giving them comics , a big stack of Spiderman /Superman / Casper comics goes along way for kids who are having hard times.

Thats just how I'd play out being comic book Santa , How would you use your Comic Book Santa Powers?
    Last edited by AstroWolfboy; 06-17-2015 at 11:07 AM.